My everything

Sweetness Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He turned to look at that silly girl next to him who was still sleeping soundly despite the sun shining brightly into the room. He smiled at the look of her. Sometimes, he just wished that he would have more time to be spent with her. Even if they've met a minute ago, he will miss her dearly. They are just like inseparable. Who would know that they actually bickered a lot especially when they were young? He will always scold her as the alligator and she would call him the beast back. These nicknames were etched deeply in their hearts. He didn't want to wake her up as they were practically playing in the rain on the rooftop yesterday. A heavy downpour came while they were dancing and the two kids refused to seek shelter but insisted that it was cool to dance in the rain. Taecyeon recalled hearing her sneeze a few times from the shower room last night and laughed at what their childishness had led them to. With a kiss on her forehead, he went to the bathroom to wash up quickly and left the house in a casual checkered top and Bermudas. Since he was still very unfamiliar with the neighbourhood, he was driving at a snail pace to check if there were any super marts around. 

"There you are!" He grinned happily while he parked his car by the roadside for a while. Quickly, he jogged over to the shop that has just opened for business. He took the items and hurried back to his car or he will be fined for parking illegally. 

On the other side, Yoona was woken up by a phone call from Donghae. Since she was still in her dreamland, she just agreed to whatever Donghae had mentioned in the phone call. She didn't even know why he had invited Taecyeon and herself to the Seoul Olympic Stadium but she was probably too sleepy to question any further. 

"Oppa..." She murmured but there was no response. She didn't even realize that Taecyeon was no longer in bed. Slowly, she turned to her left only to see an empty space. 

"You're not leaving me here alone, are you?" She cried bitterly to herself, thinking that her husband was probably called back to the office for work. 

"Nope, I'm not leaving my silly wife here," Taecyeon said as he entered the room with a mug in his hand. Yoona's face lit up immediately when she saw her husband.

"Morning!" He greeted her and she greeted back. They are like some old couple who had married for years. He took a seat on the bed while Yoona placed her head on his thigh. They were giggling crazily to themselves but none of them has started a conversation. He was running his finger through her messy bed hair while she started drawing circles on his lap. Right now, they behaved just like any other newly weds. This time, Yoona sneezed a few times again, earning a pinch on her nose by her beloved husband. 

"This!" he offered the hot ginger tea which he had brought in awhile ago. 

"Did you go to buy it just now? I saw an empty kitchen yesterday so..." She eyed him cutely. He nodded and she smiled sweetly at him.

"Gomawo..." She thanked him as she gave him a peck on his cheek. Instead of having the drink for herself, the couple enjoyed the tea together as they laughed at each other's silliness in the rain yesterday. 

 

The members were wide awake by noon as Donghae went to knock on every door to wake them up. Even if he is not the maknae, he is still the childish little boy with a mental age of only three. 

"Hae just had to wake us up without a valid reason!" Heechul complained as he dropped himself onto the sofa while Sungmin and Eunhyuk just joke about Donghae being more evil than the evil maknae. What can be more rowdy than having so many boys living together under one roof? Of course, Donghae was practically dragging the unwilling Kyuhyun out of the bed by pulling his leg. It is hilarious how Kyuhyun was dragged all the way from the bedroom to the living room. 

"Ya Lee Donghae! You weren't even here last night you don't know how late we sleep okay!" Eunhuyk shouted at Donghae for all these confusing commotion early in the morning. But the irony is that he was the other person pulling the other leg of Kyuhyun's right now. Any outsiders who stepped in and scan around the whole room will only see the boys lying on the ground, on the sofa complaining while the diligent Ryeowook is preparing breakfast in the kitchen with the help of Siwon. 

The bell rang and Shindong was the one who got it. 

"Guys! Here comes Mrs Choi!" He joked playfully, earning a smack on the back of his head by Mr Choi. The whole dorm was filled with laughter despite everyone's tiredness. 

"Oppa, why did you ask me here?" She asked Donghae while releasing herself from the hug with her fiancé. The playful Donghae merely shrugged his shoulders and gave the 'I've-tricked-you-here' look. 

"You better be up to something good! Or we won't forgive you for leaving our baby Sica at home alone!" Heechul and Eunhyuk warned him. Everyone laughed at that sentence. These two were well known in the company for treating Jessica like a baby princess. Perhaps, it's because Eunhyuk was the first member whom she open up to while there are a lot of similarities between Heechul and her; it's like, they are different yet similar. Whenever Donghae is having a schedule while Heechul or Eunhyuk is free, they are the ones who never fail to call or visit her to keep her accompanied. It's a kind of relationship fostered over time, whereby you came to trust someone and learn to care for someone. Even Donghae's puppy eyes don't work on his hyungs when it comes to Jessica.

"Araso! I don't need you to remind me about my princess! She lives here all the time! Got to go! See you guys there!" He joked around while pointing to his heart before he left the dormitory. Honestly, everyone in the room can never be more lost and confused about what Donghae is up to. But the childish Donghae never fails to put a smile on s' faces whenever he does silly things; and everyone knows how sincere he was when he pointed to his heart and says that Jessica lives there. 

After having their breakfast, Tiffany had volunteered to wash the dishes since she felt bad for eating a free breakfast. Laughing at his cute yet considerate girl, Siwon went to the kitchen and gave her a really strong back hug from the back. He probably can't even wait for her to be his wife. It's really blissful to be able to watch your wife washing the dishes with you back hugging her. Hugging her from the back, he stretched out his muscular arms to reach for the remaining dishes and help her. 

"I can do it actually," she said cutely, just like any other housewives. 

"But I would love to help," he replied with a gentle and warm kiss on the back of her neck. 

"Get a room guys!" The evil maknae shouted when he happened to go to the kitchen for a glass of water with Eunhyuk. You can't simple expect no reactions from Eunhyuk right? All he did was to cover his eyes with his hands and start screaming like a little kid.

"Oh my poor innocent eyes!" He shouted that sentence repeatedly as he ran out of the kitchen, leaving the couple behind. 

"Hyung, it's definitely a sin to lie," Ryeowook patted him on his back after he finally quieten down. In fact, the whole world knows about him and his ography. How can Lee Hyukjae be innocent? On the other hand, the couple in the kitchen was blushing from the commotion created. They can even hear Shindong shouting from the living room that they can now put their mind at ease when they get intimate because he will stop the members from going to the kitchen to disturb them. That cracked Siwon up, but Tiffany who got shy from all the teasing buried her head in his chest. 

"I think hyung should tease us more often!" Siwon smiled like a fool to himself. His

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter