I've never hate you, Mianhe

Sweetness Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Stood rooted to the ground, the four of them stood facing one another, in complete silence. 

 

Donghae's POV:

There, standing right in front of me. She taught me love. She taught me everything. When I was young, she told me so many things that I've come to understand only today. Though she took a large space in memories, she took away my everything. 

 

"Hae..." she said as her eyes got teary. If I was still a five years old boy, I would stretch out my arms to wipe away those tears, to tell her that I'm her little superman and I'll protect her. Things change and people change. Nothing remains constant up till today. What more can I say when she chose to leave my father and I? What else can I do to when she chose to forsake everything she had, to forsake her son when she once told him how precious he was. I was the fruit of their love, and when she no longer loves appa, she gave up on everything, including me. 

 

Flashback,

 

I was happily sitting in the long limousine my ice cream as the chauffeur park the car in the garage. I was only 4 going to 5. Alighting from the car, hoping that my beloved mother would cook my favourite dishes since it's my birthday, all I see was my mother entering the car of another guy. I had no idea what was going on but my heart told me to not let her go, for she'll never come back. 

 

"Eomma!" I shouted with all my might. The ice cream in my hand was melting under the hot sun but it didn't bother me. Ice cream is my favourite, but even though I was only a small boy, I know that my mother is more important, for I won't be there without her. She looked at me.

 

"Be well hae," that was the last sentence I heard from her, as she signaled the man to drive. I didn't care much but I chased after the car. At that age, I had no idea what was going on; I don't know where my appa is; I had no idea where she is going; all I know is, for the very first time in my life, I'm going to forget how the warmth of my mum's hands feel like. I chased with all my might but the car didn't stop. My hand was stained with melted ice cream as I fell hard to the floor. I didn't cry, for I don't know what was going on. Being naive, I always had this belief that she will come back, even though dad says,"your mum is gone forever."

 

End of flashback.

 

For I held onto my belief till the age of 15, I realized that my mum's image had became blur in my memories. I've never blame her for I've never know what went on. I'm not oblivious to the fact that she left, but I don't get why she leave. And well enough, I didn't know what type of attitude I should be using to face her at this very moment.

 

"I've waited since that very day, you are back only today. I've tried to chase the car, but you refuse to stop that car. I've thought it'll be my best birthday; you gave me an unforgettable day. Right here today, who am I to you? Right now today, you will leave me again." I said. No tears, for I didn't know how to, at least at that point of the time. I held tightly onto sica's hand, as we walked out of the room together. 

 

We brushed past each other. I used to be at her hip, waiting for her to shelter me, but today, she is just a helpless lady, coming back for her son, but then again, she left him years back. I was walking down the river; beside me was of course Sica. She didn't say anything. She just held onto my hands as I led the way. 

 

"Not curious at all?" I asked her as we stood by the river. 

 

"You will tell me when you want to, I won't probe if you mind," she said as she smiled, taking in a deep breath. Even when I'm down and confused, everything about this lovely girl made my life perfect. 

 

"She is my mum, and she left us when I was five. The funny thing is, it was on my birthday. That is one of the reasons why the members won't celebrate my birthday other than well wishes, for they jolly well know that it was the saddest day of my life." I said, as I turned to look at her. "But even so, god let you walk into my life, and on that very day we first, was the day I first saw this world."

 

"I didn't know, oppa, you didn't hate her, didn't you?" she asked.

 

"I don't know, but I doubt I hated her. Even when there are so many whys in my heart, I can't bring myself to hate her. But that doesn't mean I've never blamed her, nor I'll forgive her." I replied her as she rested her head on my shoulders.

 

"Don't ever leave me, Sica, I'm afraid of being left behind, just like you. I fear of love ones walking away, despite my constant begging." I told her, bring her into my embrace.

 

"I'm sorry, sorry to come into your life back then on your birthday; sorry to leave you for Jae oppa; sorry to sing almost on your birthday; sor-" I cut her off once again with a kiss. It's not that I like to interrupt her, but I didn't want her to blame herself, it wasn't even her fault in the first place.

 

"Don't even apologize for you've done nothing wrong. Your appearance brought colours into my life. Your departure with another man made me see how much I love you. Your song lyrics told me how close we were, giving me all the courage I've never had to tell you my love. It was you for the Lee Donghae today. I'm no longer afraid to celebrate me birthday, as long as I have you." I said sweetly as I whispered into her ears. As much as I was hurting on the inside, I feel strong just by knowing Sica is right here by my side. 

 

"Saranghae oppa, let me overcome this with you," she said as she kiss me on the forehead. She said it, she finally did. I've been waiting for this line to come from . 

 

"I love you too, my princess," I said, as I turned to look at the beautiful sky. 

 

Jessica's POV:

I finally have the courage to say it to him. Never did I know he had a past like this. I used to think that his parents were as busy as mine and that's why they didn't have time for him. I never knew the mum whom he loves left him. How is it, to handle such thing only at the age of five? Oppa, I just want you to know, I'll always be there, just like you were for me.

 

"Let me take you home?" he said as he took my hands. I nodded, smiling at him, trying to change the atmosphere. It didn't take us a long time to reach my house as we bade goodbye. I was about to enter the gate, when I realized his hand was still holding onto mine. 

 

"Oppa..." I said, as I realized tears are forming in his puppy eyes. 

 

"Sorry baby, it hurts." he said as tears dropped. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter