I'll never let go...

Sweetness Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Donghae's POV:


I was sitting alone in the practice room. It was just yesterday that I met her once again but memories were haunting me. No matter how hard I try, I just can't get my mind off her. Sica, I wonder, have you ever loved me? Leave if you have never did, for i can't stop myself from loving you. But if deep in your heart, there is space for me, even if it's negligible, please stay, for you're all I've ever wanted these years. I heard footsteps as I looked up to see Heechul hyung and Hyuk.

"Hae ahh. How are you? You came home really late last night." Hyuk said as he sat beside me and gave me a pat on my shoulders.

"Yah I'm fine." I assured them with a smile. 

"Let's talk! It's been such a long time we have time like this!" Heechul hyung said as he smirk, causing us to laugh at him.

"Wae? I guess there is something that you two want to tell me isn't it? Just say." I said as I realized the atmosphere turned solemn. 

"Jaejoong... He actually passed away 6months ago." Heechul oppa said as he hesitated. I just stare at him blankly as though I was frozen there. I didn't know how to react till Eunhyuk spoke again.

"And, all these while, you are the only one on sica's heart." Hyuk told me as he look down on the floor.

"Four years ago when you told me you have asked her to the studio for your confession but she never turns up? Did you know that she went? She went to see you kissing Yoona! She chose to leave because it hurts! Her love ones are hurting her one by one. She chose to leave because she thought it was the best for you to be Yoona." I listened to him. As Hyuk was speaking, I was reprimanding myself for being such a pabo. Why can't I tell that she loves me? Why didn't I wait a little longer that very night? Why did I miss her by that little bit? But as soon as the fact that she had read the letter that I love her, why didn't she stop me from leaving? I thought it was ridiculous and I'm frustrated. Frustrated at the fact that she is hurting herself to grant me the happiness that she thought was right for me; frustrated at the fact that knowing I love her all the while, she still chose to Jaejoong one year ago. 

I didn't wait for them to speak anymore. I just walked out of the studio. I want to confront her. I want to hear from her. I want to hear that she loves me. I want the explanation why did she leave knowing that I love her so much. I was scurrying through the crowded streets, with my mind filled with Sica. It was evening and the sky was already grayish blue. I spotted this girl in her long brunette hair with bouncing curls, wearing a simple loose tank, tucked into her ripped hot shorts. I knew it was her. I dashed forward as I grabbed her by her arms, pulling her into a small alley.

"Dong-" before she could finish, I pulled her into a deep passionate kiss. She resisted and I felt even angrier. 

"Why? I thought you love me? Then why are you acting like that? Playing hard to get?" I shouted furiously at her. I couldn't control the anger in me as I love her so much and it hurts that she is hurting herself, trying to give me the love she thinks someone else can do it better. I'm sorry, but I really love you...

"An... Aniyo. Oppa, listen to me will you?" she said softly, avoiding the burning flames in my hazel eyes. I knew she was scared, for I'm sure she had never seen this side of me. 

"Say whatever you want, but for goodness sake, save the crap." I tried to hold back. She was already tearing. I felt like a bastard but Sica, I want an explanation. Do you know the pain to see you hurting? 

"I... I wanted to look for you in the studio that day but you were kissing yoona... I back off so that you can live better..." she said, bowing her head lowly. 

"Oh wow, just like how I saw you hugging jaejoong? And what, haven't I told you my love for you before I left for Taiwan? You didn't even go to the airport!" I yelled as I controlled the tears, I can't let her see this side of me. I saw her crying, her cheeks and all were so puffy. I refrained myself from hugging her. I hate to see her cry but for the very first time in my life, I care so much for one girl that little things she does a huge impact on my life. 

"Who said I didn't go to the airport? I went but I had to stop myself from facing you, or I can't leave! I can't leave Jae oppa at that point of time because he was diagnosed with cancer! How do you want me to choose between the one I love and the one whom I once loved? I know I've hurt you but I thought I made the best choice. How can you say I never loved you when I spent these four years loving you even when we were miles apart? How can you say that I've never love you when I chose to leave to give you what everything I couldn't? Oppa, I tried so many means to keep that feeling away. Why are you saying those hurtful words to me? Do you know how I wake up every time after a nightmare, knowing that I had lost Jae oppa and at any point of the time I will lose you? I avoided you for I know I would rather not have you than to lose you. It's hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember. I've really tried and I felt like dying!" She broke down. I felt like swallowing all the words I've thrown at her. I regretted for being such a big fool. Slowly, she back away from me as she dashed out to the streets. The sky turned dark really quick and the crowded street a minute ago became so empty, as though the whole world was against me. I stood there, frozen as I reprimanded myself repeatedly for every foolish thing I've done. I got back my senses as I dashed out of the dark alley, to see Sica running far ahead, as her back view faded from afar. 

Jessica's POV:
I couldn't help but to push him away when he kisses me. In his eyes, all I could see was anger and everything. He scolded me and I shouted back. It hurts oppa, it hurts. I cried and cried as my tears fall like waterfall. He words struck me hard as it tore my heart into bits and pieces. I kept running and he didn't chase after me. The rain started pouring. I stopped as I reached an empty basketball court. 

I looked up to the sky as the raindrops hit hard on me. Rain, wash away those stains on me, wash away those scars I've got, wash away those pain I've hide. I just want to cry and shout it out loud but at that instance, I could no longer feel. As much as I know it hurts, I feel lost. Lost in the maze of love, for I've tried hard enough to find the right path, right one. The hardest things to let go of are the things you never really had. Standing right in the middle of the court, I wonder how everything leads to ano

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter