Unfolding...

Sweetness Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica's POV:

I lift up my heavy eyelids slowly as my eyes roamed about in the room, trying to recall what happened last night. My head felt heavy and I felt nausea. I felt really cold, but a pair of hands were grabbing onto mine, giving warmth. I turned to the guy right next to me as I took my hands away from his and comb his fringe up. I just wanted to have a closer look of him, those marks of time left written on his flawless face.

 

Last night at the basketball court, I just leaned on his shoulders. The night was cold and the weather was harsh. I realized how much he cared for me, more than I would ever know. Even side by side, I was satisfied. He never let go of me all these while, just like how he held onto my hands, telling me how perfect we were meant for each other. Jae oppa, you told me you knew how much I love him didn't you? Mianhe. I held onto the necklace on my neck. There, it chained two rings that meant the world to me. Hae oppa, you are the most beautiful thing that could ever happen to me. I closed my eyes as my eyes got watery.

 

"Sica?" hae oppa said as he sat up. I stared at him, his every movement. It's not that I've yet to see his charm, but I just want to remember every detail of him. I'm too scared that everything was just a dream and I would wake up, to forgetting his existence that gave me everything I never had. 

 

"Are you feeling better?" he said as he placed his palms on my forehead to feel my temperature. "You should sleep more! You were running a high fever last night!" 

 

"Aniyo oppa, I'm fine," I retorted as I tried to get down the bed. I felt that my limbs were too weak and I was about to fall. I thought I would fall hard onto the ground but someone caught me. 

 

"Gwenchanayo?" he asked me. I was lying on top of him, with his arms supporting me by my waist and my hands on his chest. I blushed hard to feel his chest muscles. He probably didn't realize anything as he kept staring at me. His shirt was white and and it's definitely not hard to see through. 

 

"AISH, Jung Jessica! What are you thinking?" I mentally slapped myself. I turned really red at this awkward position and situation. Then, I realized I wasn't in my clothes and I asked him.

 

"I got the maid to change for you," he replied, still not letting go of me. I was mesmerized by those well-built body of his, those muscles. I got back my senses and I hurriedly get up. 

 

"Mianhe..." I said as I look on the floor, avoiding his eyes. 

 

"I've got my helper to buy you a new set of clothes, lying in my wardrobe, just change into it alright. I'll be waiting downstairs," he said as he closed the door behind him. 

 

I took the clothes and went to change. I still feel a little giddy but I suppose my temperature is dropping. After changing, I went down. I bumped into the ahjuma four years ago. 

 

"Hi young lady, it's been so long since you last came. Looks like young master had reserved the privellage of this mansion only to you." she said as she walked away. I roamed around this huge building aimlessly. I reached the swimming pool and I saw Donghae oppa from afar. There is another familiar guy next to him. 

 

"Hey Sica!" It turned out to be eunhyuk oppa. 

 

"Annyeong oppa!" I squealed in joy as I went up to hug him. We started playing around and were tickling one another. 

 

Donghae's POV:

She looks so happy when she saw eunhyuk. I hate that feeling rousing in me when I see my best friend and the girl I love playing and cuddling. I can't understand why. If she loves me, then why is she enjoying herself with him and being so awkward all around me?

 

"Heard that you are sick! Feeling better?" hyuk asked her. She nodded as she gave him her brightest smile. He then tickled her as the two of them starts to run up and down the pool. 

 

"Yah Jessica! Can you please be careful? Do you know that you are at the pool and you might slip anytime?" I bellowed at her, or perhaps, vented on her. 

 

"But I'm just playing, eunhyuk oppa won't let me fall," she argued as she tried to smile. I knew she was frightened by my sudden gesture but I care so much. She just recovered from a cold and she is playing like that when the weather is so cold. I turned around at stomped back into the pool. 

 

"Sica!" I heard eunhyuk shouted and I turned around immediately. I saw her falling into the pool and I jumped in right after. I saw her struggling as I caught her. 

 

" Oppa, Mianhe!!" she cried. I just hug her as we stayed in that position. I release the hug and and brought her up. The very next moment, I went to grab a towel and I wrapped it around her. 

 

"Yah, see, now you know what I mean? You are shivering!" I raised my voice at her as I continue hugging her. 

 

"Sica!" I exclaimed as she broke free of my embrace and ran into the house. I chased after her. 

 

Jessica's POV:

I was really sad when he scolded me. When I was playing with hyuk oppa, I can see that he was upset but I thought it was a mood swing. When he turned his back on me, I wasn't rationale enough but I just want to ask him to stay. He saved me. I was shivering in fear. Fear of h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter