The warm kisses we once shared...

Sweetness Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Donghae's POV:

The girl standing right in front of me. The girl I've been crying for, the girl I've been burying deep down in my heart. She stood there right in front of me.

"Ahhhrgh! It hur-hurts!!" I heard her shouting in pain. She grabbed her head, shaking it violently. She tried her very best to ease the pain. 

"Fany it hurts!" I heard her calling for Tiffany. Tiffany went to hug her.

"Hush Sica... Don't think about it anymore if it's hurting. It's really okay." Tiffany was trying to calm her down. I can tell that she is in pain. I want to go to her. I want to be the one by her side. I want to tell her it's alright. But come to think of it, I don't even know what happened to her. Who am I to tell her these. LEE DONGHAE, you are a coward, not forgetting that your girlfriend is called Im yoona. Jessica and you are just friends, nothing but friends.

"Eunhyuk oppa... Who is that guy besides Yoona?" Sica asked softly, yet loud enough for me to hear. 

What?! She can't recognize me? How could this be? It has only been two years. Why can't she recognize me? 

"Uhm Sica... He-" Eunhyuk was stuttering, till Yoona interrupted.

"Jess, he is my boyfriend" Yoona said proudly, linking our hands together. I tried to struggle but my heart sank when I heard what Sica say.

"Awww that's nice unnie!" Jessica exclaimed. She looked happy, yet confused. I don't know why, but her eyes, it's always telling another story. Sica, tell me, what exactly happened? 


Yoona's POV:

I knew all along that Sica had lost her memory. I did that on purpose. Donghae is my boyfriend. I can't afford to lose him! I lost my father at such a young age. I once swear and promised myself that I'm Im Yoona and I must fight for what is rightfully mine. I'm prettier than her and I deserve oppa much more than her. I've been living in agony where all my pride had been tampered on. I stoop low to accommodate to donghae oppa yet he won't even kiss me. It's all Jessica's fault and I hate it. I WANT LEE DONGHAE TO BE MINE.


Jessica's POV:

I can't explain that feeling. It was strange. I feel some pain that I can't even put words to describe when I heard Yoona saying that the donghae guy is her boyfriend. Why am I behaving so strangely? Who is he? Why is the feeling so familiar? And what are those black and blurry images that have been haunting me? Is he in anyway related to my past? Is he somebody whom I had forgotten? His eyes, nose and lips. It's so familiar. It felt like I've know him for so long. The gaze from him is mesmerizing. The feeling is strange, yet familiar. I look right into his eyes. It's seemingly telling me that I know him. And, I feel safe, and protected. This feeling, which I never had with Jae oppa...

"Hey since we are all here, let's eat together?" Siwon oppa said happily, earning a glare and smack by Fany. Are they hiding something from me? What is it? They seem to be hiding a lot. 

"Sure! Since it's Sica's favorite restaurant!" that donghae guy said amiably. He... How did he know that it's my favorite restaurant? Do we know each other very well. Unknowingly, the two of us had eye contact and it lasted for really long. That feeling, it's so familiar. This guy right in front of me, he felt like a part of me...

"Kaja guys!!" Eunhyuk oppa cheered happily as he rubbed his grumbling stomach. 

We sat down at the dining table. I sat beside yoona and eunhyuk oppa. The atmosphere was rather awkward and no one speak till Eunhyuk oppa start talking. 

"Sicaaaaaaa! I miss you!! Kekeke!" eunhyuk oppa said sweetly, while doing his agyeo. Siwon oppa shoot him a death glare causing us to laugh at his stupidity. That ease the tension when our laughter filled the VIP room. 

"Wow! It's all Sica's favorite food! Not bad buddy!" Siwon oppa exclaimed as he drool at the food. He winked at Donghae. Who is he? Why does he know me so well? All my likings and all? If he is someone important, why is he totally erased off my memories, like everything between the two of us had never taken place? 

We started eating and chatting. Everyone kept talking about their lives in Seoul and oppa started sharing the news of their next new concert.

"After Sica left two years ago, I can't even cooperate with the new dancer! AISH chincha!" Eunhyuk oppa poured cutely. Dance? I danced on stage before? When don't I remember anything? I know I was a trainee but I dance with Eunhyuk oppa and... I got no idea. Each time I try to think, it hurts. Why can't I remember the practices and dance? Eunhyuk oppa start getting the food and put it in my bowl. 

"Stop! Sica can't eat tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter