This is just the beginning...

Sweetness Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica’s POV:

I woke up to find myself lying on Donghae oppa’s bed. I look around the room, trying to find Donghae oppa but to no avail. I walked to the couch where I placed my handbag to retrieve my cellphone. There were quite a number of miss calls from Tiffany. I saw the message that she left.

 

From Tiffany: Hey Sica. I called you so many times and you didn’t pick up my calls :( Anyway, can we meet up tomorrow? It’s been such a long time we get to sit together and have a heart to heart talk… Give me a call after you see this message alright?

 

I dialed Fany’s number immediately after reading her message.

“Yeobosaeyo? Sica yah! Let’s meet up today,” Fany exclaimed happily over the phone.

“Sure Fany but give me 3 hours arasso? I’m not at home…” I replied her softly over the phone, still in my sleepy mode.

“You sound like you just wake up and you’re not at home? Are you okay Sica?” Fany asked worriedly over the phone.

“Haha Fany I’m fine, I’ll explain to you when we meet up. See you at the usual place. Bye!” I assured her and hang up the phone. I grabbed my stuff and went to look for Donghae oppa. His house is huge. Or maybe I should say his mansion is huge.

“Good morning young lady, are you looking for young master?” a lady in her thirties greeted me.

“Good morning. Maybe I know where is Donghae oppa?” I asked her politely while I gave her a 90 degrees bow.

“Just walk straight to the pool, he should be there. It’s his routine to swim every morning unless he isn’t feeling well.” The lady answered me with a warm smile and walks away before I could say thank you.

I followed her instructions and came to stop by at the pool. I saw someone swimming so I suppose it is Donghae oppa’s. I placed my bag on the bench before getting his towel and walk to him. Donghae oppa reached the edge of the pool and he looked up. I stretched out my arms to hand him the blue towel I’m holding. He took the towel and thank me. I placed my palm on his forehead and I’m glad to know that his temperature has gone down. Then, Donghae Oppa got out of the pool suddenly. Without thinking, I immediately turned my whole body around to face the other direction. His bare body was facing me. His chest muscles, his abs… OMO. JUNG JESSICA, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING? I can’t help but to blush like a red tomato. I’m not saying that I’m still a young little girl but, it feels strange. I get shy easily around Donghae oppa.

“Oops, looks like my well built body is so attractive that someone had to turn around to refrain from blushing?” Donghae oppa teased me, laughing to himself like a little boy.

“Yah Lee Donghae, don’t let me catch you, or you’ll be so dead!” I threatened him as I turned to him and start chasing him around the pool.

“Ahhhh!” I let out a dolphin scream as I stepped onto a puddle of water.

“Sica!” I heard Donghae Oppa calling me. I was about to fall into the pool when a strong arm grabbed me by my waist and pulled me back. I fell hard onto something. I opened my eyes to see myself lying on top of Donghae oppa. His hands were encircling my waist, not forgetting the fact that he is topless, only wearing a pair of swimming trunks. We stared deeply into one another’s eyes. It felt as though the time has stopped tickling, the world has stop spinning. My heart was pounding so quickly, as though it’s going to come out of my mouth any sooner. At that very moment, I know I have nothing to be afraid of, as long as he is by my side. I know I’m going to be safe, as long as I’m in his arms. And this time, I know that even if this is the way back into love, there’s no need to be scared, as long as I’m with him.

 

Donghae’s POV:

I was staring at this girl on top of me. Her bright eyes, sharp nose, kissable lips. Everything about her is just so perfect. Every look on her takes my breath away. This girl, she’s the only one that can fill the space between my fingers. Her perfection is way beyond words.

“Are you okay?” I asked her, breaking the awkward silence for the past 3 minutes. As much as I want time to freeze there, with her lying in my arms, I know it’s impossible. She nodded lightly, with her face still red as tomatoes. I helped her up slowly, making sure that she’s not hurt.

“Op-oppa, I got to go, Tiffany is waiting for me.” Jessica stammered. Her head was bowing low. I understand that she must be feeling very awkward. Jessica, I just hope you are starting to develop your feelings for me, just like how I uncontrollably fall in love with you.

“Let me send you home then.” I told her. She stared at me, and smiled sweetly.

“You are not going to send me home topless right? My parents will be worried.” Jessica teased me cutely, brightening up the atmosphere. The both of us laugh at her words. I led her to my room together. She sat on the couch while I went to bathe. I came out in a V-neck black tee and a pair of jeans. I saw Sica sleeping on the couch. She’s such a sleeping beauty. I lifted her up gently and placed her in the car. I started the car engine as I drive down the road to her house.

I wake her up to tell her that we’ve already reached her house. She looked kind of shock to find herself in my car, but she had more or less guessed that I’m the one who carried her. As I closed the car door for her, I heard her calling me.

“Oppa…” She called out to me softly. I tuned around to see her hugging me with her hands around my neck. I was really surprise and it took me some time to come back to reality. I immediately put my arms around her waist. We stayed in that position for awhile until she let go of her grip on my neck. I stared into her eyes deeply, totally stunned by her beauty and sudden gesture.

“Gomawo oppa.” She said sweetly as she turned around and walks into her house. I have the urge to run there and hug her but I know it would be too much for her. At least, this time round, she initiates that hug. And she never knew how fast she made my heart skip, just for her.

 

Jessica’s POV:

I placed my hand lightly at my chest, trying to stop my heart from beating so fast. What happen? Did I just hug him? But I can’t help it. In fact, I enjoyed that hug. Or should I say I enjoyed every moment spent with him? Jae oppa, are you still living in there? Or has Donghae oppa moved in?

I quickly changed into a floral dress, and went to meet fany.

“Fany! Did you wait long?” I asked her excitedly as I gave her a tight bear hug.

“You are finally not that late huh haha! Come on, let’s go, I’ve got so many things to share with you!” Tiffany exclaimed excitedly as she hooked her arms on mine and enters the café together. She told me about the relationship between her and Siwon.

“You fell in love with Siwon oppa?” I asked her.

“Sica, I don’t know. All I know is that I want to be with him for now. I want to be in his arms. Only then I know that even if the sky falls on me, I’ve got nothing to be afraid of. And, oppa said that he is willing to wait for the day I open up my heart to him.” Tiffany answered me.

“Have you ever thought about what would happen when Taecyeon oppa comes back to you one day?” I asked her. She looks shock upon hearing my question. A question that has never come across her mind.

“I don’t know.” She answered me plainly. I know she’s confused, stuck in between one guy who she once loved to death, and another that place her on top of everything.

“Enough about me. What about you Sica? I heard from Siwon oppa that Donghae oppa loves you.” Tiffany asked me. I knew that ever since the day I heard him mumbling to himself. I was happy to hear all this. But, at the same time, confused.

“I’m starting to feel something for Donghae oppa… There are three types of people in the world. The one you love the most ain’t the one who loves you the most. The one who loves you the most ain’t the one you love the most. And the last type is the one you love and loves you back. But sadly, these three types of people usually aren’t the same person. I’m as lost as you Fany.” I sighed as I told her how I feel. I told her things that had taken place between me and Donghae oppa. She said that it was a good sign of moving on. I trust her but I’m not sure w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter