Am I not obvious enough?

Sweetness Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong all! first, i have to apologise for the fact that i took so long to update, and it's kinda short and boring i guess? i had some problems writing and got stuck here, so was thinking  i should just post, rather than waiting! heh(:  im sorry if it's short(: i'll come up with a better chapter next time! sorry if this chapter is boring as well:(

Standing proudly under the limelight, she had all eyes on her. She captured the attention and hearts of all audience, as her sweet voice filled the air. Jessica is having her comeback today, directly after the funeral of Donghae's mother. As much as she wants to spend more time with Donghae, she could not put aside her work matters. 

Donghae's POV:
Today is finally her comeback. Sitting right in front of the stage, I watched her take every step confidently. Even though a part of me was still not over the death of eomma, I'm surprise how this petite lady take away all my pain. 

"Sica is so gorgeous!" Ryeowook said happily.

"Yah yah yah! She is my girl!" I shouted playfully, causing the audience to stare at us. Despite the embarrassment, I'm proud to say that she is my girl. 

"Opps, here to correct you bro, Sica is not your girlfriend, and so, she is single and available!" eunhyuk said happily as he winked at me. True. She is not my girlfriend. I have to admit that I don't have the guts to ask her. She is always by my side these days whenever I need her. I want to be the one for her as well. 

"Someone is speechless?" I heard Tiffany giggling as Siwon ruffled her hair. I frowned a little, thinking that they are right. 

"Yah! I'll make her mind!" I exclaimed, smirking confidently. 

"Go oppa!" Yoona cheered for me.

"Yah, you better hurry, Yoona and I are already getting married tomorrow!" Taceyeon teased me as he hug Yoona. It's not that I don't want, but I just want to make it a memorable day. It's funny how hyungs are more eager than I am. 

"Arasso! Wait and see!" I said as I turned to look at my beautiful princess who is singing on the stage. She smiled at me, which took my breath away. 

Immediately after her song, we rushed off to the backstage as we cheered loudly for her. I've got her a bouquet of flowers which I hid behind. 

"Woah twinnie! You were amazing!" Heechul hyung said as he winked at her. She just kept on bowing shyly as the members compliment her.

"Yah, Hae has got something for Sica, let's not interrupt!" Leeteuk hyung said as everyone starts to cheer and tease us. I can see her cheeks getting really red as she refuse to face me. 

"Uhm... Hi... Are you cold?" I asked her awkwardly as I stuttered. I knew I look stupid. But god, not trying to be ert or anything, but her dress is really revealing, showing her legs and cleavage. 

"Yah, be a man!" I heard Hyukkie shouting. That makes me even more nervous. I mean, who can behave normally when your dream girl is dressed in that manner, standing right in front of you? 

"Sica..." I said but as she look up, I'm at lost for words again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter