Mianhe Jagiya

Sweetness Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona and Taecyeon are helping Jessica to pack her things while Donghae wheels her to the toilet to wash up. The doctor gave his consent that Jessica can finally be discharged but she has to go back regularly to the hospital from time to time. This is good news for everyone since it meant that Jessica is recovering well. However, she will be going to Donghae's house to stay together with him. One reason is that her parents had to return to America for quite a long period of time and they trust that they can leave Jessica with Donghae. Every one knows that Jessica is above every thing in his life. What's the other reason? That would be the fact that the two is inseparable, and Jessica can only sleep well with Donghae by her side. 

"Ya oppa, leave that to me, you're messing up Sica's items!" Yoona chided her childish husband while snatching the belongings over. This kid couple can never get things done at this rate that they're bickering. Yoona takes what Taecyeon was packing when the clothes she was folding previously is still in a complete mess. Donghae chuckled at that sight. 

"Okay guys, you TWO are messing up my girl's belongings," Donghae laughed at them sarcastically, causing Taecyeon to earn a death glare from his pretty wife. 

"Unnie, can you pass me my shirt?" Jessica called out to yoona shyly from the toilet. Jessica is still a blur girl, and that once again caused the whole room to burst out into laughter. 

"Shhh I'll do it!" Donghae playfully took the shirt away from Yoona and walked towards the toilet. Yoona and Taecyeon were just laughing at his erting face while they continue packing. Donghae stood behind the curtain while he stretched his arm in to pass her the shirt. Jessica obviously didn't realize that it was Donghae. She was on her wheelchair, trying hard to reach out to the dangling shirt which was still a distance away from her reach. 

 

"AHHHHHH!" 

 

Donghae opened the curtain only to see Jessica falling onto the wet floor. Of course, Jessica had a towel wrapped around her. However, she felt useless for the fact that she can't even do the simplest thing. On the other hand, Donghae mentally slapped himself for forgetting that she is having difficulty. He blamed himself for not being thoughtful enough. 

 

"Why am I so useless?" She thought. 

 

"Why did I let her hurt herself again?" He thought. 

 

He carried her up in a bridal style while putting her back onto the chair again. Jessica was quiet. She didn't say anything. But at the corners of her eyes, you can see tears. And Donghae was more than sure that it was tears, not water. She felt useless. She can't even do simple things properly and cause a whole lot of commotion even in the toilet. 

"Kwanchanaeyo?" the childish couple on the outside asked when they heard the noise. Donghae merely told them that everything is fine. He squat down to her eye level. But she refused to look at him, because she didn't know how to. He saw those tears falling, and again it felt like thousands of knife stabbing right into his heart. He didn't understand why god had to make Jessica suffer all these. And for nth time, he wish he could take those pain for her. He knows words never help, and he didn't know what more can he tell her. He look at the girl right in front of him, sobbing pathetically, it hurts. He took her hands, trying to give her all the warmth he could, trying to tell her everything is fine now, trying to tell her not to be afraid. He used his warm pair of hands to cup her face, making her look up at him. This time round, her tears were flowing down her beautiful face like an endless stream of water. Everyone out there, never knew how helpless this two felt, despite those smiles. It was just pain and hurt that time can't heal. At the very least, not now. 

"Saranghae Baby," he said sweetly even if he was on the verge of crying. That sentence felt like a remedy to their pain, yet it is what that brought these two into a mess of love where the two who loved so dearly are in so much pain they can't help each other. He leaned in to give her a kiss. I don't know if it was passionate or sweet, but at that very moment, they tasted the tears, it tells each other how much they are willing to give up just for the other. It spoke up for their pain, it spoke for their love.

 

Donghae managed to calm her down. Perhaps she was too tired from all the crying that she eventually fell asleep in this arm. He asked Yoona in to help her dress properly before he carries her out again. Yoona's heart aches as well to see her little sister and oppa in this state. 

"I'll help her see through the procedures, I think she needs you now," Taecyeon said as he walked off with the nurses. Yoona followed closely behind, intending to give the two of them some quiet time together. 

 

"Why did your tears take away my bubbly Sica?" He mumbled as a tear fall onto her hand. 

 

Taecyeon's POV:

Looking at Sica in so much pain really hurts. But through this, I saw how much Donghae loves her and I'm really glad that they have such strong love. I used to think that he didn't love her as much as Jaejoong loves Sica, which is why he let her go again and again and choose to accept Yoong. But I was utterly wrong. I came to realised that the reason why he let go again and again was because he thought that it was the best for Sica. He wanted everything the best for her. I can tell from Sica's eyes that she loves him just as much. 

 

"Oppa? Kaja!" Yoong said as she held onto my arm. 

"Is this the scene you see everyday? Is this what that is happening to the two of them?" I asked her and I saw her eyes filled with tears. She cries easily, especially when she feels like she can't be there to help a friend. 

"They always look fine, they always smile and they don't cry in front of any one of us easily. But even so, we know that both of them are hurting," she sobbed lightly while I pulled her into a tight embrace.

"I'm so sorry I've spent too little time with you these days, I promise I'll spend more time with you from now on," I said as I plant a kiss on her forehead. All she did was smiling sweetly at me like a little girl. But that was sufficient enough. I learnt that I need to cherish her way more before it's too late. Im Yoona, I can never lose you. Right from the first time I met you, I can't lose you anymore, my soulmate. 

It was not long before Jessica moved into the house. All the servants and helpers in the Lee Residents are really friendly and outgoing, which was what made Jessica feels comfortable. Although she had been here for a few times, it is still a foreign place where she had to live in. Donghae's father was most welcomed of Jessica which made her feel less bad for causing so many problems to his son. 

 

"I've gotten Aunty Ann to tidy up the guest room next to mine; just put your mind at ease, araso princess?" He smiled sweetly at her. It is the Lee Donghae whom she can never resist. She gave him a peck on his cheeks, causing Donghae to jump around, laughing like a 3 year old. That made her chuckled and he was really glad to see her smile, because it was the most beautiful one you can ever find. 

 

He put Jessica to bed before going back to his room. When he thought that she had fallen asleep, he quietly left the room. Mr Lee was standing outside the room, looking at the both of them. He had treated Jessica as his daughter-in-law since he first met her at the hospital when Donghae's mother got into an accident. He really liked her and was glad to know how much his son loves her and that she loves him just as much. 

 

"It must be hard on her son," he said when Donghae slowly closed the door. The two of them sat on the couch outside of Jessica's room while Donghae narrate everything that had happened to him. 

"I believe that you two can overcome this together," Mr Lee said. Donghae looked towards the direction of her room before he looked up. 

"Why?" He whispered to himself. As he blinked his eyes for a few more times, tears fell. He don't know how long more can he stay strong for, all he know was that he needs to, and he wants to.

"OPPA!" 

Without thinking, he sprinted to her room which was only a few steps away. All he saw was a crying Jessica hugging her blankets tightly, shivering in fear.

"Oppa, I... I thought... I thought you were dead," she hugged him so tightly despite her fragile figure. He chuckled at his silly girlfriend, who refused to let him go and said, 

"I'll only be dead if I ever lose you."

With that, their eyes met once again as they felt like there are butterflies in their stomach. It isn't first love; it is just true love, which you never fail to cause the person's heart to skip times faster. He carried her lightly back to his room. But that moment, he realised how much lighter she had became just over the short five days. It was like taking away a whole part of him to see her becoming like this. He placed her gently on his bed and used his fingers to comb through her elegant brunette hair. It was not long before he falls asleep, right next to her. 

 

You got that smile

That only heaven can make

I'll pray to God every day

That you keep that smile

 

Yeah, you are my dream

There's not a thing I won't do

I'll give my life up for you

'Cause you are my dream

 

And, baby, everything that I have is yours

You will never go cold or hungry

I'll be there when you're insecure

Let you know that you're always lovely, girl

'Cause you are the only thing that I got right now

 

One day when the sky is fallin'

I'll be standing right next to you, right next to you

Nothing will ever come between us

'Cause I'll be standing right next to you, right next to you

 

 

Jessica's POV:

I woke up to the aroma of scrambled eggs. The room seems to grow in the soft light from the windo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter