What is right?

Sweetness Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The photos lay motionlessly on the ground. Silence, was what surrounded them as the cold air embraces them. Even a pin drop was loud but none of them broke the silence that was scarily uncomfortable. His grip on her loosened as he shifted his gaze from those photos on the ground to the woman of his life.

“You got someone to follow me?” He asked as he tried to piece all the information together. He was trying to figure out how she knows about his past and relationship with Sooyoung just like how did she manage to get those photos.

“At this moment, you are asking if I followed you. Shouldn’t you explain these photos?” She whispered sarcastically as she looked into his eyes, clearly showing how her heart breaks with her husband’s question. He doesn’t trust her, and that was enough to break those trust she had just given him.

“No Fany, but where did you get these photos from!” He shouted as he grabbed her hands violently, demanding for an answer. And she knew that she can longer keep up with that straight face because it is hurting so damn badly.

“Someone sent it to our doorstep yesterday,” she replied, so calmly that it brought Siwon back to his senses. She yanked his hand away and took a few more steps away from him. That moment, she looked at him again and again, wondering if he was still that same guy she loved. And somehow, she was afraid to face that guy who feels so foreign.

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t even question you. I was…I was a fool okay. I don’t know what has gotten into me to even raise me voice at you and…” Siwon tried to apologize but all he saw was Tiffany taking a few more steps away while keeping her arms behind her back. And he somehow knew that, his grip on her must have hurt a lot.

“I can explain Fany, I can.”

“Then do it,” her voice was tired and unsure as she pray hard that a satisfying answer can come from her husband. She wants him to tell her that everything is fine and that she was thinking too much about those photos.

“Those photos, we were merely dancing, nothing more. Those that were taken outside the hotel were just me trying to send her back because she was really drunk and her manager weren’t free to take her back. I need you to trust me Fany. I don’t know who sent those photos and what was the purpose in sending you those photos but I need you to trust me. I need nothing else but your trust, you know that right?” He said as he walked towards the crying girl.

Her head was hung low as it started to drizzle a bit. He slowly placed his hand on her wet cheeks as he pulled her into his strong embrace once again. Love, his love was all that she had ever needed to feel the warmth again no matter how badly hurt she is. She likes his hug, his touch and every single thing he can give her. Even if one day she had to let go, she knows that she won’t and she probably can never do it. 

“I’m sorry; I grabbed you so hard that it must have hurt a lot.” He whispered lightly into her ears as he her back lightly to stop her cries.

“It doesn’t hurt as much as my heart does.”

Her words, her cries and her tears broke his heart once again as he hated himself for doing so many wrong things that he knows will hurt her. They stood right there with her still in his arms. Nothing felt better than this and he knows that she is the first and last girl he will ever fall so hard for. The rain got heavier as time passed but he was the least affected.

“Oppa, let’s go in or you’ll fall sick,” she whispered as she started to wrap her hands around him. He loved it so much that he didn’t even want to let go and just pray for time to stop there.

“I love you,” he whispered seductively as he claimed her lip without waiting for anything. She responded to that kiss immediately and everything felt so right.

“I love you too,” she whispered through the kisses as her hands started gripping tightly onto his already soaked tee. So what if the rain was pouring? So what if they had a fight earlier on? So what if they were drenched? They love each other so much. Why care about things that have yet to happen when you can cherish the happiness that lies right in your hands now? However, sometimes things just aren’t as easy as ABC.

You have to live through the darkest storm to see the prettiest rainbow.

----------------------

The sun shone brightly as she turned to see that guy who was holding onto her hands tightly. Sometimes, she just wished that happy moments could last longer. She recalled last night and smiled knowing that she had fallen asleep in his arms. Taecyeon must have carried her back to the ward and stayed here by her side to keep her company. However, tears evaded her eyes as she wonders what lies ahead in their future. Is there still a future for the two of them?

“Yoong?” she heard her name and looked at him.

“I must have waked you up, didn’t I?” she muttered as she watched him adjusting himself more comfortably on the chair. Never once did his hand left her, and never once did she forget that warmth only he can bring.

“Ani, I shouldn’t have fallen asleep,” he smiled as he stood up to get her a cup of water in case she was thirsty.

“Silly, how can you not sleep? You must have felt uncomfortable sleeping in that position…” she replied apologetically as her heart aches with every little sweet thing he does.

“I would sacrifice anything to watch you sleep. Just being assured that you are still with me is my biggest happiness, you know that right?” He whispered as he looked so deeply into her eyes. Every second took their breath away. They both used to shower each other with sweet talking every morning. When was the last time they both wake up to see the person you love the most by your side?

“I used to believe in that, but I’m not sure anymore.”

“Sorry, I was a fool.”

“Maybe we need to wash our eyes with those tears once in awhile to see the road ahead better, right?” she asked. A bitter smile was displayed as she turned to face the other side of the room. It is mentally draining to wake up to all these problems that she has no confidence in facing.

“Are you hungry? I’ll go buy your favourite congee and croissant okay?” he finally broke that silence between them. She nodded with a faint smile as he plucked the courage to give her a kiss on her forehead. That moment, all her pain seemed to have washed away. But she was more than sure that the next moment when it hits her again, it’ll hurt twice as much.

She decided to shake off those thoughts that are only going to give her a hard morning. Slowly, she got off from the bed to go to the toilet and wash up. She looked into the mirror as she pictured those mornings when they would brush their teeth together with him giving her a back hug.

“Will we ever return to the past? Or will I ever learn to let go?” She whispered as she blinked those tears away. All along, she thought she was strong enough. But she was utterly wrong.

“I guess they have forgotten to replenish my toothpaste…” she muttered cutely as she walked out, planning to get a new one from the nurses.

“Kyu! Why are you sleeping here?” Yoona heard those familiar murmurings the moment she opened the door. It sounded like the Super Junior members but there was nobody in front of her. She heard those murmurings again and it seemed to be coming from the corner of the corridor.

“They should have known better that this is a hospital, don’t they?” she chuckled to herself at those thought of her blur oppas being reprimanded by nurses for being too loud. Slowly, she approached the direction where the noises were coming from so that she can ask them to keep the volume down before the nurses do. However, her steps came to a halt when she was nearing the corner and that she can clearly hear their conversation.

“Yah, how can you sleep here? Your leg has yet to recover and what if kids were running around and they run into you and injure you further?” Leeteuk reprimanded. And somehow, Yoona supposed that the guy who is listening to the members’ lecture must be the poor maknae.

“Yah exactly! What if the nurses who push those heavy trolleys just rolled it across you leg!” Eunhyuk scolded exaggeratedly and earned a smack on the head from Shindong. While the rest just laughed at the poor anchovy.

“Hyung! Can you all relax, I just happened to fall asleep here,” Kyuhyun tried to calm those brothers of his down as he watched how the passerby are watching him getting lectured by s.

“Explain then!” Heechul demanded as he crossed his arms while glaring at the maknae like a diva. They were all concerned about him, and that explained their over-protective behaviour right now.

“Is there a need to ask?” Ryeowook suddenly broke the tense silence when everyone was waiting for an answer.

“Look whose ward we are near to?”

“Tsk, pabo brother. Why wait here when her ward is only a few more steps away?” Leeteuk asked as he took a sit next to Kyuhyun. They may have started off having the most awkward relationship, but nobody can deny the love Leeteuk have for every single one of them.

“He was with her,” Kyuhyun began and Yoona who was a few metres away could totally feel her heart sank. She had hurt him unknowingly again.

“It’s the guy who can give her happiness that should be by her side!” Heechul exploded frustratingly as he watched their beloved maknae deal with his internal struggle of letting go and holding on.

“Yah Chul, we are not here to sow discord,” the leader reminded Heechul as they listen attentively to Kyuhyun.

“I wanted her to be happy. And I know that she is happy with him by her side.”

She could feel her knees weakened as she tried holding onto the wall for support. Yoona hates it. Of all the people in the world, she is hurting the most special friend of hers. What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter