Where were you?

Sweetness Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was very early in the morning and Yoona was already wide awake. She remembered sleeping in his arms last night but as she turned to the side, it was empty. It was only eight in the morning, where could he be? She just thought that maybe he will be in the kitchen or living room. Lazily, she walked out of the room, trying to find where her husband might be. However, the living room was small enough that with one look, she was sure that he isn’t there. Neither was he in the kitchen because there was nobody there when she went in to get a glass of water. Where are you? She thought. Instead of letting her thoughts run wild, she just convince herself that he was caught up with work the very last minute and it was too early so he didn’t want to wake her up. Yes, it must be it, she wasn’t fully convinced, but she didn’t want to think too much. Taecyeon was just busy and tired, which explained his weird behaviour since he left the ballroom yesterday. She believed.

Since they will be sending off Jessica and Donghae at the airport later, she didn’t want to go back to sleep anymore. The lady sat down on the sofa while sipping the glass of water in her hand and she thought of giving Taecyeon a surprise tonight. It has always been Taecyeon who is the one busy giving her surprises and she had hardly done anything. Since he isn’t home, she thought of quickly decorating the house before leaving for the airport so that she can go straight to the supermarket to buy the ingredients for dinner tonight before coming home later. Yoona got really excited about her plan as she quickly put the glass down and run back into her room to wash up before going to the nearest convenience store to get the necessary items she will need. Putting on a simple tee shirt and denim short, she took her phone and left the house.

It was a less than fifteen minutes walk from her house to the store. Yoona stood outside the store as she thinks about what to buy.

“Yoong?” she turned around to see Kyuhyun standing not far away from her. She waved happily at him as he walked towards her. Ever since last night, the two had become really good friends. Yoona was surprised to see Kyuhyun here since the member’s dormitory is far from here so she asked him what he is doing here. The latter just told her that he actually went back to his own apartment last night since it was nearer after he sent her home.

“Are you doing grocery shopping so early in the morning?” he asked her since she was standing outside the convenience store. Yoona laughed at his question.

“Who does grocery shopping in a convenience store that sells party materials?” she asked back sarcastically and the guy laughed at his own dumb question. Since Yoona didn’t know what to buy for decorations, Kyuhyun offered to help her since he is the maknae who is always full of ideas.

“What about this?” he pointed to a large banner that says ‘I love you’ and Yoona smiled, thinking that it will be useful. They walked around the store and get the necessary items that Yoona thinks would be helpful for the surprise. When they were at the counter, the blur girl realized that she had forgotten to take out her wallet and she had to ask Kyuhyun to pay for her first. After which, he kept laughing about the embarrassing moment when the lady at the counter gave her a suspicious look.

“Do you need me to help you carry these home?” Kyuhyun asked as he eyed Yoona who was struggling with the bags of items. She kindly turned down the offer as she felt like it would be very troublesome for him but she dropped one bag onto the floor and all the packets of balloons fell out.

“I don’t think you’ll be able to reach home at this rate,” the guy bent down and helps her pick up everything. After he stands up, he took everything that was in her hands away from her and started walking in the direction of her house. Yoona just stood rooted to the ground as she stared at Kyuhyun from the back and smiled.

“You don’t expect me to break into your house do you?” Kyuhyun shouted from a far and she quickly ran up while laughing at his joke. The two chatted happily on their way back and Yoona was really thankful for his kind gesture. They have finally reached her doorstep and she invited him in for a drink.

“I shall be nice and help you with the decoration!” he offered as he took out the bags of balloon. Yoona came out from the room and gave him the money he had paid for her just now.

“You can only help me with a bit though, because I want to try my best for this surprise for him!” She said as she sat down next to him and smiled sweetly to herself. The guy next to her gave a faint smile as he started blowing up the balloons. The evil maknae look at the girl next to him with a smirk on his face. An idea popped into his mind as he blew up the balloon to a really huge size.

 

POP!

 

The balloon bursts right next to Yoona as she jumped up from her seat. The maknae laughed crazily at her as she continuously slapped his chest for scaring her.

“Ya Cho Kyuhyun!” She gave him a death glare and released the balloon that she was blowing half way in front of him. Kyuhyun got a shock as he busily slapped the balloon which was floating around in front of him. He turned to the girl next to him and she was laughing madly like an alligator. He gave her a smack on her forehead and Yoona pouted.

“We are now even!” She exclaimed happily as she clapped her hands together like a seal. The entire house was filled with their laughter as the two kept playing around with each other. Kyuhyun went to the storeroom to take out the ladder to help her hang up those decorations. Yoona climbed up the ladder trying to tie the balloons onto the ceiling. However, when she was about to come down, she missed a step on the ladder and slipped. Lucky for her, Kyuhyun managed to catch her in time before she falls flat onto the ground.

“Clumsy girl, please be careful!” He warned her as he put her down slowly on the floor. Yoona felt some pain on her leg so she limped towards the sofa to check her leg.

“Kwanchana?” Kyuhyun asked as he walked towards her and sit by her side. Yoona bent down, trying to rub her ankle which was giving her pain. Kyuhyun stood up and squat by her side and took her ankle up.

“Ahhh!” She squealed in pain. Kyuhyun slowly placed her leg on the coffee table and rests it on a cushion, trying to elevate her swollen ankle.

“It’s swollen, wait here,” Kyuhyun said as he walked briskly to the kitchen. Yoona just sat there rubbing her ankle. Kyuhyun walked back with a packet of ice in his hand and a small towel. He knelt down beside her leg and wrapped the ice around her ankle with the towel. Yoona winced in pain as she felt the coldness around her ankle.

“Be a good girl and just sit here, I’ll put up the rest of the decorations for you!” Kyuhyun said as he patted her lightly on her head and took the rest of the decorations to put it on. Yoona gave him a smile and was really thankful for him or she might be more badly injured than now if he weren’t even around. It was already noon and the two was done with the decorations and they were rather efficient despite their childish fights and jokes especially with the help of Kyuhyun. After which they quickly packed their stuff and left for the airport as they still continue fooling around with each other with Kyuhyun comparing her swollen ankle to a pig trotter and Yoona teasing him not being able to blow a balloon faster than a girl.

The muscular man was sleeping while hugging the petite girl next to him. The sun shone brightly into the room and he rubbed his eyes slowly, opening his eyes which revealed a gorgeous sleeping beauty that was sleeping soundly in his arms. He smiled at her while caressing her, positioning himself closer to her, smelling her sweet scent as he couldn’t take his eyes off her. He kissed her lightly on her head. He saw her fidgeting and he just lied there while admiring his wife. The girl in his arm blinked her eyes a few time as she stared blankly at the man in front of her. Her lips curved up as she giggled at her husband.

“Morning Princess!” he greeted her while leaning in to give her a kiss. Before she can even reply, his lip was already on hers. They were smiling between their kisses and he could decipher what she was mumbling between the kisses, I love you oppa. She giggled like a small kid as he rolled above her while caressing her tiny waist since it was ticklish yet sensational. He released her from the kiss while he continues hugging her tightly in his arms.

“OMO!” she exclaimed in her high pitched tone as she kept looking up and down at what she was wearing. She turned to Donghae who was giving her the victory smirk and smack his head lightly.

“Ya ert!” she shouted as she struggled to escape from his hug. She put both hands across herself as she glared fiercely at her husband.

“I’m your husband Sica…” he mumbled in defeat as he gave her the sad yet disappointed face that she didn’t trust him. Jessica saw that and she quickly moved in to hug him tightly around his waist to pacify her husband.

“I was just… shy you see, and I thought it should be for our first night,” she tried explaining as she tightened the hug. Donghae chuckled at his girl while running his fingers through her soft and silky hair.

“It was supposed to be our first night but someone fell asleep,” he lightly as he can see her cheeks turning into a darker shade of pink while caressing her. The two just stayed in that position while Donghae called for the room service for their breakfast since his little girl was hungry already. Jessica stood up and she walked towards the bathroom. Donghae grabbed her hand from the back and gave her the pleading look.

“Do you want to invite your husband?” He asked her cutely but she just laughed at her husband. She pulled him up and pushed him into the bathroom. The guy was smiling happily to himself thinking that he can spent some quality time together with his wife. However, his happy bubble was burst when Jessica walked out leaving him behind.

“You can bathe first you know!” She chuckled at his shock and sad face as she closed the door slightly behind her as she muttered the three words under her breath, I love you. Her husband who was on the other side of the door just smiled to himself. Nothing beats waking up to having her by his side; nothing beats having your wife to play around with you every morning; nothing beats the fact that he has Jessica, the girl of his life. He put on the bath robe and walked out of the toilet. He saw Jessica sitting in front of the dressing table combing her hair and he crept up slowly behind her to give her a warm back hug.

“Your turn, but if you want me to bathe again I won’t mind too!” Donghae said as he put his head on her shoulders. Jessica ruffled his wet hair and gives him a kiss on his cheek before going into the toilet. Jessica was out from the shower room in about half an hour time and she came out from the toilet to see the food nicely laid on the table while two luggages were pushed into the room by the hotel manager. She gave a light smile as a form of greeting but she felt awkward since she was only in her bath robe. Donghae laughed at his shy wife while walking towards her for a hug after the man left the things in the room. He held her hand and led towards the table where the breakfast was placed. The couple sat down and enjoyed every moment together. They kept playing around with the food and Jessica warned her husband to get his wallet ready because she is planning to buy everything in Paris. Donghae merely replied her that he had prepared an unlimited card for the honeymoon boastfully as he pulled his wife over for her to sit on his lap. It was just a perfect start to their day.

After their breakfast, the two quickly went to change before they can leave for the airport. Jessica put on her favourite dress with a military outerwear and her wedges. She sat in front of the mirror while putting on her light make up. The door of the bathroom opened and she turned to see her husband walking out. Donghae was wearing a simple V-neck top with a black blazer over it. Jessica was staring at him and he walk up to her to cup her flawless face.

“Am I that good-looking?” He with that question as she shook her head.

“I’ve seen better ones!” She replied playfully, trying to make Donghae jealous. Of course, her husband will never admit defeat as he claimed her lips once again.

“But you are the only one I love,” his wife continued as she traced his face with her fingers when they pull apart from the kiss. With their forehead on each other’s, the stayed in that position with the blissful smile plastered on their face.

Donghae placed the luggages in the back of his car while waiting for his wife to come down from the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter