It's still perfect

Sweetness Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With the deafening sound of pots and kettles in the kitchen, all the guys were woken up except Siwon. Once again, they came back to the dormitory really late last night and were really tired. Some had radio shows while some had dramas and musicals to do. Siwon spent the night in the dorm instead because his venue for drama was nearer to there and he didn't want to go home in the middle of midnight to wake his wife up. It was only six in the morning but they had to wake up after all since they all have early schedule today except for Siwon. Most of them are more concentrated on doing individual things since Donghae is away for his honeymoon and thus the group performances were mostly put on hold. However, many were curious why is it that today's kitchen was exceptionally noisy. Leeteuk was the first to go to the kitchen before Heechul stepped in. Leeteuk was shock to see a lady in their dorm and whipping up their breakfast. It is a place full of guys after all and god knows how that unknown girl came in. He was about to shout but that girl turns around in time to greet him with her infamous eye smile. 

"Annyeong Oppa!" She greeted happily while holding an egg in her right hand and a beater in the other. It was obvious that she was trying to beat those eggs lying around on the table; some has even cracked and dirtied the table. Leeteuk gave a really awkward smile while putting his hand behind his head because he was really embarrassed about his current state: messy. Tiffany knew that he must be curious about how she get in.

"Ryeowook oppa let me in," she continued while continue cracking more eggs with only one or two that was successful. 

"YA KIM RYEOWOOK! Why is the kitchen so noisy?" Heechul shouted at the top of his lungs while walking into the kitchen. Tiffany got a shock and the egg she was holding dropped onto the floor and cracked, making another mess. Heechul realized that he had just scolded the wrong person and stared at Tiffany for a moment before he gets back his senses.

"Ah Fany, I thought-" he was cut off by Tiffany who was busily picking up the the cracked egg shell. 

"Oppa mianhe..." She started apologizing while Heechul mentally slapped himself for being so fierce in the morning. He was about to help her but Ryeowook who had heard his name quickly rushed in and helps her. 

"Fany ah, I'll help you or we will all have no breakfast!" Ryeowook joked around and she nodded, giving in to his request. Looking at her current progress, that girl totally regretted for not learning cooking from her mother. 

"Siwon would have killed you if he was here," Leeteuk whispered while laughing at Heechul and the two oldies just started smacking each other while walking back to their rooms to wash up. With Ryeowook's help, the breakfast was finally ready by seven in the morning. The members quickly take their breakfast and rush off for their respective schedules while Kyuhyun and Tiffany was left to wash the dishes. The maknae only have schedule slightly later which explains why he was still in the dorm. 

"How's Yoong's leg?" Kyuhyun asked casually as he wiped the table after clearing the dishes. Tiffany smiled brightly before replying.

"She promised me that she will see a doctor by today," she replied. She was worried for her ankle too since it was really swollen yesterday. 

"I got a feeling she won't go though, since she is stubborn and weird," Kyuhyun joked while washing the cloth in his hands. 

"How can you talk bad about my sister in front of me? How's she weird?" She laughed really loudly at the word weird while Kyuhyun just smiled. 

"Well it's a nickname I've gotten for her! Weirdo Yoona," he joked again and they kept laughing at how Kyuhyun reenact the scenes of all of Yoona's embarrassing moments that she told him to keep it to himself. Of course the evil maknae can't keep the deal.  

"I'm so glad she had a friend like you who can always make her laugh," Tiffany said while laughing. He paused at that statement.

"She's lucky you see," he starts again and Tiffany just cannot stop laughing at him. Yes, that was what he verbally said. However, what really went through his mind was that he was more than glad to have known someone like her. He didn't say it. He doesn't know what exactly that means to him, and to Yoona. He doesn't know what things will turn out to be if he spilled out that sentence. As a friend, he thought. The conversation ended there and Kyuhyun had to go for his musical rehearsal.  Tiffany looked at the time and realized that it is already reaching ten and she decided to wake Siwon up. She walked into his room and chuckled at the sight whereby he was hugging the bolster so tightly like a baby. She sat down next to him and shook his body lightly. 

"Fany ahh..." Siwon called out. Tiffany replied but Siwon continue calling her. It was then she realized that her husband is still in his wonderland. She moved her head closer to face him as she examines his sharp and defined features. She smiled, knowing how blessed she is to have met him. With another try, she tried to wake him up. 

"Sica yah, you're really beautiful," he said with a smile on his face. That sentence obviously shocked her as her face turned into another colour. She looked at him again and again as her eyes widened. He just said that Jessica was beautiful with such a mesmerized smile on his face. This time, violent tiffany came into action as she demands an explanation for that. She hit him with the pillow while calling his full name. He jumped up from the bed and looked at the angry lady in front of him. He didn't know what was happening but he just know that the moment he was about to kiss Tiffany in the dream was disrupted. 

"Fany? Where are you here?" He asked as he was about to hug her. The lady gave him a disapproving look before she speaks.

"Sica was beautiful huh?" She started. Before he can even explain, she said something again.

"You should wipe of those saliva, after all she is your best friend's wife." 

Siwon was totally lost. He did remember commenting that Jessica was beautiful since she does looks stunning in her wedding dress that day, which happened to appear in his dream. He supposed that he was sleep talking and his wife who doesn't know the story misunderstood him. 

"Aigo, silly girl, I dreamt of their wedding so I was just praising her! You knew how good she looked that day too! Come on, she's just a little sister," he tried to pacify his wife while pulling her towards him. Of course, she can't be mad at him for long and now that he explained himself, she was obviously happy about it.

"I've made breakfast though, go and wash up so that you can eat!" She said with her infamous eye smile while trying to get up to heat up his breakfast. Before she can even do that, Siwon held onto her hands tightly.

"You disturbed my dream whereby I was about to kiss you. So, you know what to do right?" He continued and then sat there with his eyes closed, waiting for her morning kiss. Tiffany laughed at him but gave in to his plead since she really misses him ever since last night. The two carried on with the kiss and it took them almost another one hour before they can settle down for their breakfast. 

There are a million things in the world I want, but all I need is you.

Jessica ran around the suite like a little girl. Everything was so nicely in place. The suite is luxurious and grand. The moment you enter, there is a long white sofa made of teak and a set of television in the living room. Just by standing at the door, you can see the big glass window that reaches the floor and stretched across the entire living room. You can clearly see the magnificent night scene of Paris from the window. It's like a large piece of artwork. There is a small bar stand with different types of alcohol already in place. If you were to walk in further, there is a small yet grand stair that leads you to the bedroom. The room was huge, considering the fact that it was only for the two of them. A bed of European style was place right smack in to middle of the room. Right beside another huge window was a 'river', in other words, bathtub. Perhaps, the naughty Donghae had purposely planned for this room's layout whereby the bathtub is totally exposed. Jessica was still running around, exploring every inch of the room and her favourite place- the walk-in closet. 

"Sicaaaaa!" Donghae called for her loudly yet sweetly. The petite lady walked out of the closet with a satisfied smile and walks towards her husband who was lying in the open bathtub. She giggled at her silly husband.

"What's the point of sitting in there when it's empty?" She questioned him while she took a sit on the platform beside the bath tub and turns her head slightly downwards to look at the man in there. She can't help but to find him really charismatic when he lied in there comfortably, slightly leaning his head against the elegant wall behind the tub. He looks just like a big baby. She was waiting for him to give her a reply but Donghae kept quiet. She placed her head on both hands as she eyed him cutely like a student waiting for the model answer. Suddenly, Donghae grabbed her hand and pulled her into the tub strongly yet gently. Jessica was obviously stunned by the sudden motion but she felt so safe in his arms. She lands on him. She was sitting on his legs as she put her body weight onto his by leaning on his chest. Jessica was really light and short. Donghae's head was just nice above hers. He hugged her tightly from the back as their fingers were playing around. He plants a short kiss on her head before giving her a reply.

"Nothjng is empty with you around; you are my everything." 

Every single word from him pulled her heart strings as she can't help but to fall in love with him over and over again. God has probably given her the best man she can ever ask for. She saw that Donghae had his eyes closed and she gave him a quick peck. She felt his lip forming a curve and wanted to quickly turn back but was too late and he stole another kiss from her. Jessica eyed him with a smirk and she started tickling him. However, Donghae definitely win h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter