It's just L.O.V.E.

Sweetness Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's POV:

It's been a week. Jessica has been diligently learning diving for donghae. As much as she really missed him a lot, the couple have less and less time for each other each day. She's been planning a surprise for that lovely boy. However, is donghae's trust for Jessica enough at this moment? Donghae, on his part miss her a lot, but he can't even find time for her and she is always rejecting him even when she has no schedules.

"Leeteuk oopa..." Jessica pulled him to the corner for a word.

"Gwanchanaeyo?" leeteuk asked his dongsaeng with concern.

"I'm planning a surprise for Hae oppa, and was thinking if he is free tomorrow?" Jessica asked shyly.

"Ahhh I see. You guys have been spending really little time yeah? I can tell that boy miss you a lot. Anyway, you're lucky, hae is really free tomorrow. Only hyuk and I have schedule," leeteuk said as he look through his phone, checking the members' schedule.

"Yay, thanks oppa! Don't tell hae oppa araso? But... I need you to help me with something," Jessica says as she took out a picture.

"Just speak your mind, I'll do what I can for my two lovely dongsaeng!" leeteuk said sweetly as the two sat down to discuss Jessica's plan.

 

Siwon's POV:

I've already prepared all the things to propose to that lovely girl. I've already speak to our manager and lee soo man. I'm so glad that they actually approve of this. I just hope everything will turn out fine. Aish tonight, I'm going to do it, but will fany accept me?

"Hey bro, why are you calling me at this hour?" Taecyeon spoke over the phone.

"Sorry but I'm not trying to disturb your honeymoon with your wife but I'm encountering a big problem..." I said as my tone goes lower.

"It's okay, yoong is taking a shower and you know, girls take forever whenever they're in the toilet and god knows how long my dear wife is going to take. Haha" taecyeon says as he laughed at his own wife. True enough, girls really take a lot of time when they're in the toilet. Sigh, can't believe I have to turn to taecyeon for help when I'm proposing to his ex girlfriend. This is getting amusing.

"Yeah bro. Anyway, this will be kinda awkward but, from what you know, how should I propose to fany? I mean I've got a rough idea and prepared the things, but I'm just feeling insecure, worrying it's not enough you see. And, she's my first girlfriend, of course the last as well," I said, feeling rather panicky.

"Are you kidding me siwon? I was her ex boyfriend and you are asking me? Haha. Be glad that I love my wife too much now. But even so, fany was once my love and still my sister-in-law yeah. I guess as long as you are sincere, you'll surely be able to get her. You ought to know what her likings by now are yeah?" taecyeon said as I felt stupid and laughed at myself.

"Of course, I'm just feeling, really nervous you see." I replied.

"Chill haha. Just make sure you'll win her heart with all your sincerity." taecyeon tried to assure me over the phone.

"I just hope that she's as easy as yoona. Haha. Alright, this is probably assuring enough. Thanks bro. Enjoy your honeymoon! And don't forget our souvenirs yeah!" I thanked him. I heard yoona's voice and I guess, it's probably not right for me to disturb that newly wed.

I took a look at my watch and it's almost time for me to meet fany. Immediately, I slipped into my clothings. Put on my favourite watch and sprayed my cologne. It's almost time. I walked towards my car and drove to the place where we first met.

"Annyeonghasaeyo Mr choi," the manager of the cafe greeted me.

"The things you need are already prepared," he continued. My watch kept ticking and fany would be arriving soon. I sat down at the end of the table, waiting anxiously. The bell t the entrance rang and I knew the lady of my life has arrived.

There by the door stood a lady with long brown hair smiling like a goddess. Her straight hair falls nicely below her shoulders. Her pink skater skirt lay in the middle of her thighs, and her heels brought a greater scent of feminine. The puzzled look on her face asking why are we the only customers make her even cuter.

"You're here," I said as she approached me. I pulled out the seat for her gentlemanly and she thank me.

"Why are we the only one here oppa?" she asked curiously. I didn't say much, but just signaled the waiter. He pushed the trolley over.

"Remember this coffee? The very first time you met me, you were holding this." I said as I flashed a charming smile. She just giggled.

"Yah oppa, why are you reminding me of my embarrassing past!" she said and pouted cutely. She's indeed the queen of eye smiles, which captured my heart the very first time we met.

"Even if it's embarrassing, you are always perfect and flawless to me," I said sweetly as she beamed a smile at me. Slowly, I took her hand and held onto it tightly, never wanting to let go.

"I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you. That someone, whom I've fallen deeply in love with, is none other than you, Hwang Tiffany." I said, my yes never left her. For it never did since the very first time I set my eyes on her.

"Oppa..." she said as her eyes started to get teary.

"When you smiled you had my undivided attention. When you laughed you had my urge to laugh with you. When you cried you had my urge to hold you. When you said you loved me, you had my heart forever. And I know I am in love when I see the world in your eyes, and your eyes everywhere in the world. Don't cry, because you've got the most beautiful smile out there. Your happiness is my treasure, and I want to be the one who's able give you. I just want to prove to you, that my promises to you will never be broken. I want you in my everyday life; I want you to be safe in my arms at all times. For all the many things that I want, it's all because I love you. And this vow, will last forever. Will you marry me?" I said with one breath, as I slowly took out the ring I've prepared. Heart-shaped ring, witnessing my love for her.

She didn't say anything as her tears kept streaming down her face.

"It's okay fany, I'm not forcing you," I said with a tint of disappointment. I was about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter