Moving on

Sweetness Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 3 am in the morning but Jessica has yet to fallen asleep, despite lying on her bed since 4 hours ago and the fact that she needs to wake up early for practice. Jessica and Tiffany have been accepted into the SM entertainment as trainees. It was the girls’ dreams to become a successful singer and dancer one day. Indeed, a part of her is celebrating with overflowing happiness, now that she and her best friend are halfway to realizing their dreams.  However, Jessica felt a sharp pain in her, unwillingly accepting the fact that the one whom she loves dearly will never be the first one she shares her joy with. Kim Jaejoong, he is no longer by her side to encourage her, to motivate her. He would not be able to see her realizing her dreams and reaching the peak of her career.

 

“Hey babe! Are you thinking of me again?” Jaejoong gave Jessica a sudden, yet warm back hug.

“Aniyo Oppa…”Jessica replied shyly. “Oppa, do you think I can become a successful singer with Fany in future?” she added on.

“Waeyo? Of course ! My sica is so talented.” Jaejoong exclaimed excitedly, tightening his hug on Jessica. “And I will definitely be by your side until I see you realizing your dreams!”

“You will never leave me right? I want to share my joy with you once I passed my audition!” Jessica replied happily, slowly turning to face him.

“I will never leave you sica, I love you more than anything. I prom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter