Moving in

I Now Pronounce You Woohyun and...Wait,What?!

A day passed since you were informed of the marriage contest. You woke up,washed, and changed clothes.

You walked downstairs and called the head mead, Ms. Kim, over.

"Yes miss? Would you like anything to eat?" She asked.

You smiled at her, "Ms. Kim, can you please get breakfast ready for me?" You asked. "What would you like to eat Miss Kang?" She asked.

"Call me ~~~~~. And just some scrambled eggs with toast will do." You beamed. "Right away Miss- I mean ~~~~~." She walked off to make your breakfast.*What a kind lady. She deserves a job better than this.* You thought and frowned.

You sat on the stylish, leather couch and made yourself comfortable as you the huge flat screen TV.

Your mom walked in the living room. "You should be packing. Why are you just sitting here watching TV?" She 'tsked' at you.

"Packing? For what? Mother, I am NOT going to that country club convention." You made a face of displeasure.

"You haven't heard? You're going to be moving in with the Nam family along with those two other brats. You'll be there for the time the contest is being held for, which is three months. Of course, you'll be moving into a separate mansion with Woohyun if you win though." She winked.

"Bwoh?! Mom! What is up with all of these suprises?! I don't want to move in with them!" You groaned and crossed your arms childishly.

"Yah! Kang ~~~~, if you want to win, you have to do what is asked." She rolled her eyes.

"But mom!" You whined. "No buts. Now once you have eaten, go and pack. Pack pretty clothes too!" She advised and left.

You sighed and slumped down on the sofa. You swung your legs around carelessly and screamed into a small couch pillow.

Breakfast soon arrived and you dug in angrily. You didn't forget to thank Ms. Kim though.

"Stupid contest. Stupid Nam Woohyun. Stupid rich people." You muttered through your mouth full of eggs and toast.

After a rather angry meal, you ran upstairs to your room. You looked around the large area and sighed.

You got out your zebra print luggage and started stuffing clothes in it.

"Pack pretty clothes too!"

Your mom's words rang in your head.

You looked at your expensive clothes and smirked. You took all of them out of the luggage and started filling them up with comfy and cute clothes.

*Over sized pink sweater. Ripped skinny jeans. Graphic T-shirts. Cheap baggy hoodies.*

You smiled in satisfaction. *Those other girls with be in expensive Chanel dresses while I be in average high school girl clothes.*

"I'll definitely lose!" You cheered, pleased.

After packing, you put on a pair of heels and went downstairs. You had a very important meeting to go to.

You grabbed your brand new purse from the Coach Winter collection and headed out to your car.

You started the engine, but didn't drive away just yet.

You looked down at the outfit you were wearing.

A fashionable suit with a small red belt, a pair of black heels, and a very expensive Coach purse.

You peered at the tennis bracelet on your wrist and you touched the diamond heart necklace around your bare neck.

You took a whiff of your Elizabeth Taylor perfume and smiled.

*Kang ~~~~~. Once you start living with the Nams, no more expensive clothing,perfume,and jewelry for you. It's what you've always wanted. To be a regular girl. To wear regular clothes and to talk without trying to sound proper and lady-like.*

You actually sort of liked being in the contest, but of course, you were going to make sure that you lose.

----

Comment and Subscribe :) <3

Also, check out my other fanfics ^^