Sports mission

I Now Pronounce You Woohyun and...Wait,What?!

It was a sunny Tuesday afternoon.

The mission would be taken a little earlier today.

"Hello ladies." Woohyun greeted. "Hello." You all answered.

"Today's mission will be on sports." He beamed.

*Sports? What does that have to do with being a wife?* You though curiously.

"My ideal girl is someone who can be athletic, just like me. I like girls who are active and fit." He said.

You nodded in understanding. Only one thing ran through your mind, *Have to lose. Have to lose.* You thought repeatedly.

"Arasso. You'll be swimming, running track, and the easiest sport ever, golf. I didn't want to give you ladies harsh sports like football or boxing because that might end up being a little hectic. So make sure that you be careful and don't hurt yourselves okay?" Woohyun said.

You all nodded. *So caring.* You thought and half melted.

You quickly shook your head, *Caring? Psh, he just doesn't want us to shed blood over him.* You reassured yourself.

"Now, let's head over to the YMCA. The pool there is designed for racing unlike mine." Woohyun hopped into his sports car.

"You ladies will be taking the limo. See you there." He winked, mainly at you, and drove off. You blushed and scrambled into the limo.

"Did you see that?! He winked at me!" Harin squealed loudly. You rolled your eyes and Soorin scoffed.

You looked out of the window and thought about the challenge. You were sure that Harin and Soorin had received swimming lessons just like you because it was something required for the elite.

Rich girls and boys needed to know how to swim for safety issues. As for running track, you probably would at that. You hated running, it wasn't your forte.

Golf was also never your thing. It was always too boring for you so you always skipped lessons.

*I at sports. Finally, I'll lose!* You cheered in your head.