Namstar :)

I Now Pronounce You Woohyun and...Wait,What?!

"Mr. Nam, would you like anything to eat?" A butler asked.

"Yes. Steak and don't forget my salad." A dashing young man replied. "How-"

"Medium rare." He interrupted the butler.

Woohyun was one of the richest men of Korea, and he loved every bit of it.

He ate the best food, slept on the most expensive bed, and guess what? To decide who was going to share it all with him, he has to have the best of the best women in Seoul, Korea to compete in a competition for him.

"Woohyun-ah. The girls will be moving in next week." His mom informed him. "Arasso." He nodded.

With one snap of his fingers, butlers and maids were at his service. "Go prepare the rooms for the three ladies."

"Yes sir." They went to do their job.

It was required for him to get married soon or else his brother, Boohyun, who is currently in Japan, would take the company instead of him.

He couldn't just marry any random girl though, the girl whom he would be sharing everything with had to match his type, be rich, and be beautiful.

Woohyun had no specific ideal type but he knew that he certainly did not want someone greedy and fake as his wife.

Soon, his food arrived and he started to eat. He chewed his food slowly and thought about how the three girls would turn out.

*I hope mom and dad chose the right women. Let's just hope that they aren't money greedy and spoiled brats.* He shook his head at the thought.

He finished up his food and went upstairs to his room. He changed into a sleek, black and red, suit.

He put on some cologne and his shiny dress shoes, and headed downstairs.

He didn't feel like driving one of his expensive cars today so he hopped in his white limo. He instructed the chauffeur to drive to the company, where he would be attending a conference.

When he arrived at the big building, he got out of the limo and walked through the glass doors of the company.

Right when he walked in, workers, mainly female assistants, greeted him right away as if he were a god.

He smirked and nodded in response. "Mr. Nam would you like some coffee?"

"Mr. Nam did you eat yet?"

"Mr. Nam you look so handsome today!" The women threw questions and compliments in his face.

He rolled his eyes and ignored them. Woohyun walked in his office and sat down in his leather chair, *Aish. Damn girls. I hope those girls that's going to be living with me won't be like that. I'll probably kill myself if I have to live with any more obsessed es.*

---------

Subscribe and Comment :] <3