Waterpark and mysterious man

I Now Pronounce You Woohyun and...Wait,What?!

Woohyun smile grew wider with every step you took while walking down the stairs. He held his hand out, "Ready?" He asked.

You nodded and placed your hand in his. You blushed when he interlaced his fingers with yours. He enjoyed the light shade of pink on your cheeks and led you to his blue convertible.

He opened the door for you like a true gentleman and you hopped in the passenger seat. He got into the driver's seat and smiled at you.

You smiled back and the two of you buckled up and drove off to a nearby water park.

When you arrived, you hopped up and down while squealing. "Omo! I love water parks! Let's go on that slide! And that one too!" You pointed to all sorts of rides with a giddy smile on your face.

Woohyun smiled softly and admired your beauty and pureness, not to mention your radiant smile.

"Let's go get change into our swimwear." He suggested and headed to the men's changing rooms. "Arasso~" You grinned and skipped to the women's dressing room.

You obviously forgot that you shouldn't run or skip in wet areas. Being clumsy and a little clueless, you continued to skip and slipped.

Before you could hit the ground, strong arms wrapped around your waist. You slowly opened your eyes to see an incredibly good looking man before your eyes.

You blinked and turned red because he was still holding you and he was shirtless. You could feel his rock hard abs press up against your body.

"Be careful. You wouldn't want to fall and hurt that beautiful face of yours." He whispered. You turned even more red and cleared your throat.

"U-um, thank you." You said.

"It was my pleasure, cutie. We'll see each other again for sure." He winked and walked away, after checking you out one more time.

You blinked and tilted your head. Goose bumps ran through your body as you shivered, *That man... doesn't give me a good vibe.*

You shrugged it off and went to change. After changing, you came out in your one piece and smiled.

Woohyun was leaning against a wall when you walked towards him.

He was expecting you to be in a bikini or something, but instead, you were in a simple and non-flashy one piece bathing suit.

He smiled, "You look cute. I'm glad that you didn't wear a bikini or anything. I hate it when girls show off their bodies too much." He made a face.

Your jaw dropped, "What?!"

He shrugged, "Girls should not flaunt their bodies for a man's appeal. But..." He looked around and frowned.

"You're still not covering up enough! Guys are checking you out like you're some type of shark bait! This isn't good..." He shook his head.

You stomped your feet, *Darn! I should have worn a bikini so he wouldn't like me! You messed up again ~~~~~! You babo girl!* You scolded yourself.

He sighed, "Well at least you are still covered up." He smiled.

You grumbled under your breath and then realized that almost every girl there was pointing at Woohyun and swooning over his abs. You then realized that he was shirtless.

You blushed at his perfect sculpted abs and looked away. He smirked, "Like what you see?" He teased.

You flushed red, "Pshh! You wish!" You stomped your foot childishly.

He chuckled, "I'm just kidding. Now let's go play!" He grabbed your hand and led you to the gigantic slides.

Girls and guys envious glared at you two. Guys were jealous of Woohyun because you were cute, hot, and rich at the same time and they wished that they were in his position.

Girls were jealous of you because you were with Nam Woohyun, a rich man with a great body, a dashing smile, and amazing, god-like looks.

You and Woohyun walked up the stairs for the slide and the employee handed you both a medium sized tube for the two of you to slide down on.

"Um, we only have one tube so why are we going onto the slide together?" You blinked.

"This tube is for two people at the same time. You have to sit between my legs." He said.

You blushed and nodded. He sat down first and you followed after. You nervously fidgeted as you sat in between his legs. He wrapped his arms around your waist and you blushed even harder.

"Okay, we're going down!" The employee pushed you two and the both of you laughed while the water completely soaked you.

You squealed and Woohyun laughed the whole way down. When you stopped, you got off the tube and giggled, "That was fun!" You giggled. He nodded in agreement.

"Let's go to the pool! I heard that it's really big! And they play music while you swim around and stuff!" You led him to the gigantic pool.

When you got to the pool, it was not packed but it had a fair amount of people in it. Music was thumping loudly and everyone enjoyed themselves while dancing in the clear and refreshing water.

You and Woohyun got in and you splashed him. "Oh no you didn't!" He splashed you back and it started a whole water splashing war.

You and Woohyun sang SNSD's 'Gee' loudly while playing in the water, laughing, and goofing around.

The two of you decided to take a rest. You and him walked to the pool side, rented towels, and sat on them on the sand.

The sand was apart of the whole beach party theme of the pool.

You and Woohyun smiled at each other and enjoyed yourselves. You were not suppose to be enjoying yourself but whenever you were with Woohyun, it seemed like nothing else mattered and you always had the time of your life.

You couldn't help but feel eyes on you though. It felt like you were being watched.

You looked around and tilted your head, *I swear I feel like someone was staring at me or watching me...*

"What's wrong?" Woohyun asked.

"Nothing at all." You beamed.

"Arasso. So after resting, we'll go play some more, and then get something to eat here. Does that sound good?" He asked.

You nodded, "It sounds perfect." You giggled.

You sat back and grinned, *This is the best date ever...*