Party (Part 2)

I Now Pronounce You Woohyun and...Wait,What?!

For another hour throughout the party, you chatted with Infinite and pigged out on the snacks.

You laughed at Dongwoo's joke and Woohyun continued to adore your smile.

*That smile will be the death of me.* He thought.

Suddenly, Kihyo and Sungyeol popped up behind you guys.

"Hi guys." Sungyeol waved nonchalantly.

"Oh hey, Sungyeol and Kihyo. So, did anything interesting happen?" Sungjong nudged him.

"Oh nothing..." Sungyeol rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly and Kihyo blushed.

"I have to go to the bathroom!" You blurted out. You grabbed Kihyo's hand and dragged her into the bathroom.

Infinite just stood there, dumbfounded, "Girls are weird." L muttered. "Agreed." Hoya nodded.

You excitedly jumped up and down, "What happened? Did he say anything? Did he do anything?" You asked.

"He... asked me out to dinner." Kihyo flushed red. "Kya! A date! That's so adorable!" You squealed.

She smiled and bit her lip, "Do you think he likes me?" She asked. "Of course! He even asked you out on a date!" You grinned.

"That makes me very happy." Happiness spreaded throughout your bodies.

"I'm so happy for you. I know that you and Sungyeol will make an amazing couple." You assured. She nodded, "Thank you." She beamed.

Meanwhile, Infinite was having their own conversation.

"What'd you say to her Yeollie?" Sunggyu asked.

Sungyeol blushed at the memory, "I asked her out on a date." He said.

Woohyun grinned, "That's great!"

*Now if only I can ask ~~~~~~ on a date without her winning a mission.* He thought.

You and Kihyo came out and they all casually cleared their throats.

You all continued talking, often teasing Kihyo and Sungyeol.

Suddenly, a slow and romantic song came on.

Couples immediately headed to the dance floor.

Sungyeol held out a hand for Kihyo. She turned crimson and hesitated.

"JUST TAKE THE HAND!" You and Infinite pushed her. She stumbled onto Sungyeol's broad chest. He smiled down at her. She caught his gaze and flushed.

He chuckled and led her to the dance floor. They automatically interlaced hands and danced slowly to the music.

"Aww~" You cooed.

"I think that theres another couple that needs to follow after the Sunhyo couple~" Hoya teased.

"Hmm?" You tilted your head curiously.

Someone tapped your shoulder, that person being Nam Woohyun.

He held out his hand and charmingly smiled.

You blushed and placed your hand into his.

Infinite whooped and cheered. You blushed even harder and Woohyun shooed them away with an annoyed grumble.

You and Woohyun made your way to the dance floor and he pulled you close to his chest.

You gasped in suprise and looked up at him.

"We've danced before remember?" He smirked.

You flushed pink at the memory.

He wrapped his arms around your waist and swayed you side to side.

Your big and round eyes shown in the sparkly light and he admired the beauty.

"You have gorgeous eyes." He complimented.

You blushed, "Thank you."

You continued dancing for another 20 minutes before breaking apart.

You fanned yourself at the snack table.

*Darn you Woohyun! For always making me feel flustered!* You cursed him in your mind.

The party lasted for another three hours and time went by quickly.

It was the best party that you had ever been too, mostly because Woohyun was there.