Threat

I Now Pronounce You Woohyun and...Wait,What?!

After saying your 'good-bye's' and 'nice to meet you's', you wished Sungyeol a happy birthday one last time before leaving the ball room.

Kihyo bid everyone goodbye, smiled at Sungyeol, and left the ball room also.

You and Kihyo piled into the limo. Soorin and Harin were already there.

Harin didn't look happy while Soorin was emotionless as usual.

Right when the doors shut, Harin exploded.

"HOW DARE YOU DANCE WITH MY WOOHYUN OPPA?!" She roared.

"E-excuse me?" You manage to choke out after shock.

"You little ! Woohyun oppa is mine and only mine!" She fumed.

"Ya-" Kihyo opened but you clamped your hand over and shook your head.

You didn't want her getting fired or anything.

"Look, Harin. I'm in this competition just as much as you are. Woohyun oppa isn't officially yours." You said, trying to be as nice as possible to her.

"YOU KNOW NOTHING! OF COURSE HE'S MINE!" She yelled.

"NO HE'S NOT!" You screeched.

Your eyes widened in suprise along with Kihyo's.

You didn't expect yourself to get so... defensive about the matter. Why did you get so angry when Harin was declaring that Woohyun was "hers"?

"Listen you little ." Harin hissed.

Your eyes darkened as you clenched your fists. You were about ready to throw a down.

"Stay away from my oppa. If I sense that you're falling for him or that you're attracted to him in any way, things will get ugly. And I'm not afraid to get down and dirty. I'll make your life a living hell." She growled dangerously.

You scoffed, "I'm not attracted to Woohyun so you can calm your ugly down." You shot back.

*Damn ~~~~~! Stop saying all of this nonsense!* You scolded yourself.

You didn't know why you were getting so worked up about this. You didn't have feelings for Woohyun... did you?

"You little !" Harin raised her hand.

You closed your eyes and waited for the impact while Kihyo was about to jump in front of you.

You felt nothing as you opened your eyes.

Soorin gripped Harin's wrist, hard.

"Just be quiet all of you. You're all acting like immature brats. Harin, if you and ~~~~~ want to fight, do it outside when we get home or something. I'm not going to watch you shed blood in this cramped space." She said and released Harin's wrist.

Harin rolled her eyes and glared at you.

You looked away and tried to redeem the old and nice ~~~~~~~ back.

Kihyo soothingly rubbed your back, "It's okay. She's just jealous." She whispered very quietly.

*I hate this stupid contest!* You cursed in your mind.