Sleeping together

I Now Pronounce You Woohyun and...Wait,What?!

In only a black tank top and pajama pants, you laid on the couch with your arms and legs spread out wide. You mumbled things unconsciously.

Woohyun walked in the room, "Hey- HOLY !" He stumbled backwards. You looked at him with a goofy grin. "Heyy~ Why your eyes so bigg?" You asked and laughed.

"~~~~~~. W-where is your s-shirt?" He stuttered, "Silly Billy~ It's right here! TA-DA!" You pointed the the tight black tank top that you were wearing.

Woohyun tried to look away. He saw the half empty whine bottle and he knew what was going on right away. *. She's drunk!*

You stood up and swayed side to side as you stepped towards him. He stepped backwards. "Come here~" You pulled him by his shirt and threw him on the couch. You plopped yourself down next to him.

"I think you should go get some rest ~~~~~~." Woohyun tried to stand up and help you to your room. "NO! I wanna stay here with Namstar Oppa~" You smiled lopsided at him and threw your body on his lap.

He stared at you, shocked. *Damn. This is bad! This is really bad!* His hormones started kicking in. You smiled and sat up, still on his lap. You swung your arms around his neck. "You smell goood. Like fresh pineapples~" You laughed like a maniac.

He abruptly grabbed you by your wrist and hoisted you on his back. "You need to sleep ~~~~~~." He carried you to your room and placed you on the bed gently. You snuggled up in your blankets immediately. He smiled, *Cute. Even when she's drunk and .* He chuckled.

"Goodnight ~~~~~~." He left to go clean up.

You woke up 10 minutes later and wobbled over to the kitchen, where Woohyun was cleaning the counter. "I'm thirsty~" You whined. *She probably wants water.* He thought.

He smiled, "I'll go get you some water." He said. "NO!" You grabbed the still half full whine bottle and chugged it. "Yah! ~~~~! That's not good for you! You'll get headaches in the morning!" He snatched it away from you and held it up high.

You made whiny noises and reached up for it. You jumped up and tried to get it when you fell. You fell right on Woohyun.

The whine flew across the room and crashed on the floor. You were now on top of Woohyun, on the ground.

He gulped, *I need to control my damn hormones!* He cursed himself. You, on the other hand, smirked at Woohyun unknowingly.

Your gaze landed on his lips and you leaned it seductively. He panicked in his head but couldn't find the strength to pull away.

He closed his eyes and waited. When he felt nothing, he opened his eyes to peek at you.

You were knocked out on his chest, snoring loudly. *Aish.* He got up and carried you bridal style to your room. He gently placed you on your bed, again. He pulled the covers over you and smiled. He left to finish cleaning and go to sleep.

After he finished cleaning, he went to his room. He crashed out on his bed right away.

It was now 3:00 AM. You groaned as you rubbed your head. You had just woken up. "Aish, my head hurts." You complained.

You screamed at the top of your lungs at the sight in front of you. A spider. Your worst fear.

Your high pitched scream echoed through the beach house. Woohyun jolted up from his bed and scrambled up, "~~~~~~!!!" He ran to your room with incredible speed, not forgetting a weapon of course.

He bolted in your room with a wooden baseball bat. "What's wrong?!" He asked, worried. You shakily pointed to the HUGE spider on the wall. "S-spider."

He sighed and walked over to you. "It's just a spider ~~~~~. It's pretty big but it won't hurt you." He reassured.

"I'm terribly scared of spiders. I was bit by a deadly and poisonous one as a kid. I almost died." He could see you shaking and nodded in understanding.

"Then you'll sleep in my room." He said and lifted you up in his arms. You blushed, "What about the other rooms?" You asked. "They are still being painted and have no furniture at all in them." He answered. You were too scared and tired to complain about sleeping in his room.

Woohyun laid you down on his bed. You smiled at the 'boy scent' and your eyes slowly started drooping. Your body relaxed and you fell in to a deep slumber with Woohyun singing softly to you right beside you.

He smiled and tucked your hair behind your ear. He your soft and milky white cheek, "What are you doing to me ~~~~~?" He whispered.

He went to his side of the bed and got under the covers. He threw the blanket over you and he fell asleep with you right beside him.

It was the best sleep he had ever had.