Meeting

I Now Pronounce You Woohyun and...Wait,What?!

Since I'm bored and I think this song fits this chapter well, listen to 'Hello' by SHINee while reading this chapter :]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skZxb5sBoiU&ob=av2e 

-----------

"~~~~~, it's time to head downstairs for your first mission." Kihyo poked her head in your room.

You put your book down, "Thank you Kihyo unnie, I'll be down in a second." You said. She nodded and left.

She took a deep breath and stared at yourself in the mirror. You smiled, pleased, and headed downstairs.

"This way Miss." A group of maids led you to the backyard.

You were now standing in a big clear area near the pool.

You stood next to two other girls. They were both wearing expensive clothing with plenty of shiny jewelry on.

One gave you a dirty look and the other glanced at you and looked away.

The three of you stood there for a while and then, in came three people.

Each of them had at least 2 maids and 2 butlers each surrounding them. They shooed the servants away and stood a good 10 feet feet from the three of you girls.

The Nams noticed you right away, with your normal commoner clothes and all.

*What a disgusting girl. What is she wearing?!* Mrs. Nam thought.

*Is she not rich or is she just mental? She did not look like that on her profile.* Mr. Nam shook his head.

*Wow, definitely something I'm not used to. She isn't one of those spoiled rich girls, I can tell. She's...cute.* Woohyun raised an eyebrow at you interest.

Mrs. Nam cleared . "I suppose you girls know why you're here. This is a competition for my dear son, Woohyun. The maids must have already informed you of this, but you will be delivered a mission ever weekday and you will have to complete it. Me, my husband, and Woohyun will be watching you with cameras while you are working on these missions. Any questions?" She spoke.

Everybody shook their heads, "Good. I will now have my son introduce himself." She smiled at Woohyun.

"Hello ladies. I am Nam Woohyun and I'm looking for a bride. A bride who is rich, beautiful, and my type. Nobody knows what my ideal type of girl is so just be yourself. I guess that is all." He smiled charmingly.

You looked at the other girls. One girl had a little twinkle her eyes as she watched Woohyun speak and the other girl just had a bored look on her face.

*Be myself? Finally I can be a normal girl and not act like a rich and etiquette lady like I've been doing for so long.* You smiled.

The truth was that you had been living an act your whole life. You hated going to fancy balls, business meetings, and having to act like you're better than everybody else. You would rather just watch movies and eat ramen in your room.

"My husband will now inform you of your very first mission."

"Hello. I'm Mr. Nam and today's first mission will be involving your culinary skills. A perfect wife is a wife that can cook."

The two other competitors smirked. *Almost every rich girl in Korea has been through top notch cooking lessons, like me. They'll probably make lobster and steak.* You thought.

A sly smile slowly appeared on your face though, *Let's make the Nams some traditional Korean food. Ha, rich people never eat stuff like kimchi with rice or dukkbokki.* You smirked.

"We've set up three fairly sized cooking areas for the three of you ladies to cook. You all will get $100 to buy ingredients at any nearby markets. When you get back, you will make us three plates of your desired dish. One for me, one for my wife, and one for my son." He continued.

"Now that you all know what is going on, I suggest that you ladies get to know each other more. When I call out your name, please indroduce yourself." Mrs. Nam smiled.

"Yoo Soorin." Mrs Nam called out.

"Hello. I'm Yoo Soorin from Yoo clothing styles. I'm 22 years old. Nice to meet you." She bowed.

*Too...boring.* Woohyun yawned.

"Thank you Soorin. Next is, Lee Harin." Mrs. Nam said.

"Hello, Lee Harin present. I'm a model and my family owns Lee Modeling Agency. I'm 21 years old. I hope you pick me to be the future Mrs. Nam." She put on a fake innocent smile and bowed.

*Ehh, she looks y.* Woohyun thought.

"And last but not least, Kang ~~~~~." Mrs. Nam looked at you.

"Hello! I'm Kang ~~~~~. I like eating,watching movies, and walking my dog. I'm 20 years old. Nice to meet you!" You smiled and bowed.

*Finally, a girl who doesn't mention the company her family owns! Hmm, eating? Watching movies? Walking her dog? Interesting girl...* Woohyun chuckled.

Everybody stared at you with either dirty looks or wide and suprised eyes.

*She's like a commoner. Woohyun would never like a girl like her. Tsk, so unclassy.* Harin rolled her eyes.

*What a stupid girl. Does she want to lose or something?* Soorin stared at you.

"Okay...you girls may begin the mission. The butlers will hand you your money and you may take the provided limousines to your desired super markets." Mr. Nam said.

Immediately, the three of you girls headed to the limousines at the front of the mansion.

You got your money and informed the chauffeur where you were going.

*This is going to be a LONG three months...* You sighed