Date, trust, and weird feelings

I Now Pronounce You Woohyun and...Wait,What?!

You woke up and rubbed your tired eyes. *Oh gosh. I have a date with Woohyun today.*

You groaned and went to the bathroom to wash. You changed into ripped skinny jeans and a hoodie since it was sort of chilly today.

You the TV and started watching Star King. *Omo Super Junior Oppas are so awesome! I wouldn't mind if I was marrying Khuhyun Oppa!* You fan girled in your head.

It was 11:52 AM. You sighed and started thinking about stuff. *I have another mission tonight. Let's hope I lose that one.*

Kihyo knocked on your door and poked her head in. "~~~~~. Woohyun is waiting for you downstairs for your date." She informed.

You nodded and she left. You walked downstairs and saw Woohyun standing there, smiling.

"Hey." You greeted. "Hi." He smiled at you. *She didn't come in a expensive dress like other girls would. I like that.* He watched you as you fiddled with the strings of your hoodie.

He cleared his throat, "Well let's go." He led you outside. You climbed in his car and he started driving away.

"Where are we going?" You asked. "Somewhere quiet. I want to know more about you." He glanced at you with soft eyes.

*You're the most interesting girl that I've ever met. I want to know more about you. What are your interests, what you want to do in life, why you're so different from other girls.* He thought.

You nodded and looked outside at the passing sceneries. You smiled softly when you passed a playground with children playing and laughing.

When the car stopped, you hopped out of the car to find yourself at a big park. Nobody was around so it was just you and Woohyun.

It almost seemed abandoned. He had set up a little picnic area near a small lake and you two sat down on the blanket.

He set the picnic basket that he had brought down. You two sat and stared at the scenery ahead of you.

"~~~~~." He called out. You looked at him. "You're different from the other girls you know." He told you.

"How so?" You looked at him with big eyes. "For starters, you dress different, and something about you just makes you seem like an average girl." He looked at you.

"Is that a good thing?" You asked him. "To me it is. To be honest, I've never been too fond of those types of girls who flaunt their wealth and throw themselves at me." He leaned back as he talked.

"But you're different..." He whispered. You smiled, you had no idea why this was making you so happy.

"Woohyun-sshi?" You called. "Call me Woohyun Oppa." He told you.

"Woohyun Oppa. What made you chose me for your date? My food wasn't anything fancy or high quality." With curiousity, you stared at him.

He chuckled, "Again, it was my interest for you. You were so creative with your cooking. It tasted good, it's something that I've never tried before, and I have to admit that you looked really cute while cooking." He took a strand of your hair and curled it behind your ear.

You blushed. "Did I mention that you look cute when you blush?" He asked. You flushed red.

"Well let's eat this food." He took out chocolate covered strawberries and sandwiches from the picnic basket.

"Wow. I'm impressed. Sandwiches rather than some expensive 5 star meal." You complimented. "You know, I actually made these myself." He grinned.

You took a bite of your strawberry, "Well you did a great job. It's delicious." You smiled. He wiped a bit of choclate from the side of your mouth.

Both of your hearts skipped a beat.

You were cursing yourself in your mind for having so much fun on this date but you couldn't help it. Something about Woohyun moved you and made you want to actually learn more about him.

*What was that? Why do you make me act all weird Nam Woohyun?* You stared at him.

*Kang ~~~~~, why does my heart keep on acting weird around you?* Woohyun asked himself.

He cleared his throat, "So, what do you want to do when you grow up? Take over your family's company. Something else?" He asked with a hint of interest and eagerness in his eyes.

"I actually don't want anything to do with my company. I'mean, restaurants and the food business is great but..." Your eyes softened and you looked down.

"I don't know if I can trust you Woohyun Oppa. I've never told anyone this before." You softly spoke.

"You can trust me ~~~~~." He whispered. You took a deep breath.

"I want to start an orphanage." You mumbled and looked down. "What?" He thought he had heard wrong.

"I want to open an orphange for kids who don't have what we have right now." You started. "We take everything for granted because we have the money but what about those unfortunate kids out there who don't even have homes?" You asked.

"I want to be able to provide hope,care,and love for those children who need it." You picked up a small flower from the ground and twirled it around your fingers.

Something moved Woohyun so much about you. His eyes were now filled with admiration, care, and possibly something else. *That was the sweetest thing that I've ever heard. Kang ~~~~~, It's only been barely 2 days since I've known you but can I possibly...like you?* He asked himself.

He pulled you in to his embrace. "You're really an amazing girl." He held you tight.

You forgot about every and melted under his embrace.

*Woohyun, you're...different. You're sweet,kind, and a complete gentleman. Can I possibly...like you? No! I HAVE to lose! I can't possibly grow feelings for you now.* Your eyelids fell and you rested your head on his shoulder.

Woohyun watched you softly. "~~~~~~, what are you doing to me?" He wrapped his arms around you.