Arrogant Soorin

I Now Pronounce You Woohyun and...Wait,What?!

Woohyun sighed for the 10th time. He was currently at dinner with Soorin for the date.

She munched on her steak and took a sip of her red wine. She didn't speak one word, at all.

Woohyun chewed on his lobster grumpily, *If ~~~~~ was here, I wouldn't be bored out of my mind. She at least knows how to start a conversation.* He sighed dreamily at the thought of you.

Soorin looked around the place and snorted. For the first time that night, she finally spoke. "Is this a three star place?" She asked arrogantly.

"Correction. It's three and a half." Woohyun raised an eyebrow.

Soorin scoffed, "I didn't think that you, out of all people, would eat at places like this." She shrugged and crossed her arms.

"Excuse me? I'm sorry but I'm not a king, I don't always eat at five star restaurants and you aren't a queen. So stop trying to act like you're royalty or some ." Woohyun took a deep breath to relax himself.

"Muh?! How dare you!" For the first time, the boring and silent Soorin lost her cool.

"You are an elite for god sakes! And so am I! You can't possibly think that I'd eat at trashy places like this! The steak is dry and the wine is obviously cheap! And, the service just as much as the service of your maids and butlers!" She fumed.

Woohyun stood up, "Yong Soorin, I didn't know you were like this. You obviously lied on your profile. Smart? Lady-like? Good manners? Bull . You're an immature brat and maybe this is why I was and will never be interested in you. Pack your bags once you get home, you're disqualified." He spoke sternly.

Woohyun took a few steps away from her and then faced her again, "Oh, and one more thing. Next time you want to join a marriage contest, you might want to avoid wanting to marry someone just for their money." He shook his head.

"Greedy brat." He muttered and walked away, leaving her fuming and embarrassed.

She stopped her foot, "UGH! I HATE MEN! STUPID NAM WOOHYUN!!! I HOPE YOU DIE ALONE!" She cursed.

Later that night, Soorin returned home by herself and stomped up to her room. She threw all of her clothes in her expensive suit cases and grumbled to herself.

She forced the butlers to take them all downstairs for her and she stomped all the way to the front door. She whipped out her cell phone and yelled into the phone, "UMMA! GET ME A NEW BOYFRIEND A-S-A-P!" She shouted into the phone and whined to her mom.

From upstairs, you heard the commotion and quietly walked downstairs. Harin, who also heard the shouting, strutted downstairs herself.

Woohyun also followed from his own room while rolling his eyes.

Soorin paused when she saw the group of people staring at her with wide eyes., except for Woohyun. "Go away! There's nothing to see! I'm not a circus clown!" She screeched.

Woohyun frowned, "Yah, just leave quietly and stop bothering everyone."

Her face turned red with anger while you curiously tilted your head, "What's going on?" You asked Woohyun.

"She's a fake. It was obvious she was only in this competition for money but she crossed the line tonight. It's a shame for a woman to be so bratty, rude, and disrespectful. Not to mention, greedy." Woohyun looked at her with disgust.

Harin smirked, *One less competitor. Winning is gonna be so easy. Sure, that ~~~~~ has been winning every mission but Woohyun won't be able to hide his attraction for me that long. He'll be mine in no time.*

Harin yawned and blinked at Soorin, "Well, too bad for you! I'm going to catch up on some beauty sleep. Good night Woohyun oppa~" She walked upstairs with a coy smile.

Woohyun made another face of disgust and stared back at Soorin, "Are you gonna go? Or should I get some butlers to carry you out?" He raised an eyebrow.

She cursed at him one more time before leaving the Nam mansion, forever.

You blinked, noticing that you and Woohyun were alone. You awkwardly rubbed your arm and yawned quietly.

Woohyun smiled, "Are you tired?" He asked affectionately. You nodded a little and tried to avoid his tender gaze.

He chuckled and pecked your cheek, "Go catch up on some sleep. Sweet dreams, ~~~~~." He left with that.

Blood rushed through your veins as you ran back upstairs and nearly tripped. You closed your door shut and sighed shakily, *Nam Woohyun, what are you doing to my heart? Could I possibly be falling for you?*