Bathing Suit

I Now Pronounce You Woohyun and...Wait,What?!

You grumbled to yourself as you rummaged through your clothes.

"Must. Look. Like. Ahjumma." You chanted angrily as you threw clothes everywhere.

"Dang! I didn't bring any bathing suits, let alone one piece ugly ones!" You groaned.

You snapped your fingers and smiled wildly before running downstairs, and into a maid's room.

"Mrs. Yoon!" You called. She looked up from her soap opera and smiled at you.

"Hello Dear." The woman in her early thirty's greeted politely.

"Do you happen to have a one piece bathing suit? I know that you like to go to the jacuzzi at the YMCA and relax with Mr. Yoon so I was just wondering..." You sheepishly said.

She smiled, "Well of course I do sweetie. What do you need it for though? Don't you want to wear a two piece or something to show off your marvelous body?" She asked.

You shook your head, "Nah, I'm just going on a date with Woohyun oppa." You shrugged.

"Goodness me! You should wear something young, hip, and y! Not some boring, old, and embarrassing ahjumma bathing suit!" She scolded.

You started whining, "But Mrs. Yoon, you're not an ahjumma and I happen to love your clothes! And, even though our ages are different, we might be able to fit in each other's clothing." You beamed.

She scoffed, "Oh please, you'll be lucky if my bathing suit even stays on you rather than fall right off of your body. I'm twice your size darling." She laughed a little.

"Stop being so self conscious Mrs. Yoon, you're still skinny and y as when you were twenty five years old!" You declared.

She laughed, "Arasso, arasso. I'll go get you your bathing suit." She went into her medium sized closet and brought out a black one piece with pink floral patterns on it.

"Don't worry, it's clean." She assured.

"Thank you Mrs. Yoon!!" You hugged her and ran out of the room.

Mrs. Yoon shook her head with a sigh, "That girl. She should at least try harder if she wants to steal Woohyun's heart. It's like she's doing this to lose purposely. Aigoo, if I still had that body, I'd be in a bikini right now!" She chuckled and sat back down on her bed.

Up at your room, you threw on the bathing suit and admired your look in the mirror.

"Asa! He'll be so turned off! He probably is going to expect me in some skimpy bikini or something like that." You laughed and grabbed some sun block.

You rubbed the waterproof sun block all over your pale body and smiled. You then slipped into some shorts and a white wife beater, the wife beaters for women of course, over your bathing suit.

You didn't even bother to put on sunglasses as you slipped on your black sandals and headed outside to where Woohyun would be waiting.