Officially moved in and Kihyo

I Now Pronounce You Woohyun and...Wait,What?!

It was that day. You were going to be moving in with the Nams today.

The butlers took your luggage downstairs for you and you thanked them. You stared at your black,white,and purple themed room. You took a deep breath and waved goodbye to the big area, like it was a friend that you were leaving.

You hopped in the limo that the Nam family had prepared for you and it drove away.

When you arrived at the mansion, the chauffeur opened the door for you and you walked out. You stared at the huge mansion before you, it was at least twice as big as your family's mansion.

*I guess this is my "home" for three months.* You thought.

You tried to take your luggage but the butlers stopped you. "We'll get it Miss ~~~~." They said.

You kindly smiled at them, "Please, call me ~~~~~." You told them. They blinked, suprised, before nodding and taking your luggage inside, and to your room.

A maid came up to you and led you inside. "Hello Miss ~~~~~. I'm Song Kihyo. I'm one of the head maids here, nice to meet you." She politely bowed.

You stopped her, "You don't have to bow and you can call me ~~~~~. You look older than me, is it okay if I call you Unnie?" You asked.

She looked at you with wide eyes, "B-but Miss ~~~~~. I cannot address you by your first name like that. I'm only a maid." She said.

"Pish posh. Maids are humans too. I prefer to think of maids and butlers as my friends." You beamed.

She smiled, "As you wish ~~~~~. Please follow me to your room." She led you upstairs to and into a very long hallway.

*Seriously, does this hallway ever end?!* You thought.

Finally, you reached your room.

You walked inside with Kihyo to a rather large room. It was designed with a girly and chic feeling to it. There was a mini fridge, a big gold chandelier, and even an indoor pool.

You stared at your room with wide and curious eyes. *Oh my. I've never seen a room so beautiful.*

You walked to your king sized bed, covered with silky white sheets, and ran your hand through the fabric.

*Wahh...I feel like a princess.* You smiled.

"Um, ~~~~~. You and the other girls will be meeting the Nam family and you will be having your first mission tonight at six o'clock sharp. You may prepare now." Kihyo smiled and went to leave when you called her name.

"Kihyo unnie!" You called. "Yes?" She turned around. "What do you mean by mission?" You asked.

"You haven't heard? Every week, you will have at least five missions to complete along with the two other ladies. Those five missions will be held on the weekdays. You will have free days on the weekdays." She informed.

You nodded, "Thank you unnie. That was really helpful." You gratefully smiled. She walked up to you and held up a small fist. "Hwaiting!" She whispered. You giggled and hugged her.

She blinked before hugging you back. "I wish you best of luck." She beamed. You thanked her and she left.

You started unpacking right away. You picked out an outfit for tonight. You chose a pair of faded blue skinny jeans and a pink graphic T-shirt that said 'I <3 NY' on it.

For shoes, you chose to wear pink converses. You put on a cheap teddy bear necklace around your neck and you tied your wavy hair up in to a high pony tail and winked at yourself in the mirror. *Time to lose baby.* You smirked.