Feeding the Nams

I Now Pronounce You Woohyun and...Wait,What?!

You walked in the simple market. You walked straight to the spices section. You got a whole bunch of spices for your dukkbokki like hot pepper paste and such.

You then bought some rice cakes and green onions.

You still had a whole bunch of money leftover so you decided to just give it to the kind ahjumma who worked there.

You thanked her and got in limo. It drove you to the Nams' mansion and you went to your kitchen area. About three cameras were set up there.

You forgot that the Nams would be watching you from the cameras and peered closely at it with big eyes.

From the room where the Nams would be watching you, Woohyun chuckled at your cuteness.

He forgot all about the two other girls who were cooking like professionals and laughed when he saw that you had trouble opening the bag for the rice cakes.

His parents didn't find anything amusing though, "Aish. What is she even cooking?" His dad scoffed.

"Mom, dad." Woohyun called. They looked at him. "Promise me that I and only I will chose my future wife. I don't want the both of you to help me on my decision. I'm grown enough." He said. "We promise sweetie." His mom smiled.

He continued to watch you with a smile on his face.

You pulled the rice cakes apart and added it to the red sauce that you had just made.

You stirred and stirred. Finally, your creation was ready to be eaten.

You put them on three plates. You wanted to lose but you didn't want to come off as a unmannered girl so you made sure the plates of food were neat looking.

You brought it out to the table where the "judges" were going to be eating it. You were the first there so you waited for the other girls.

You swayed side to side and waited. Finally, the two girls came with their 5 star quality meals.

Harin had made lobster and she even made dessert for the family. Strawberry cheesecake with chocolate frosted hearts on the top.

Soorin made salmon and a side of freshly steamed vegetables. Next to each plate was a glass of expensive champagne.

*I'll definitely lose!* You smiled widely.

*Hmm...I should get them a drink though...* You thought. You ran to your area and got glasses of water for the Nams.

You smiled in satisfaction. Your competition stared at you in utter curiosity and shock.

*This girl...she's crazy! She's feeding them street food!* Harin thought.

*Winning this will be easier than I thought.* Soorin chuckled.

The three special people soon walked in. Woohyun's parents shook their heads at your plate of food and grinned at Harin's and Soorin's meals.

Woohyun looked at the plate of dukkbokki, amused. *I've always wanted to try street food.* He thought.

"We'll try ~~~~~'s meal first." Mrs. Nam and Mr. Nam said. *It's best to get it over with.* They thought.

The two elders stared at the food and gulped. Woohyun dug right in. He held up two thumbs and wiped his lips.

"This is really good! I've always wanted to try street food."

Silence fell and everybody stared at the boy in shock. "Uh, t-thank you." You bowed.

*What was that?!* You thought. You didn't expect him to actually like your food.

"Mom, dad! Try it! It's so good!" He pointed to their plates of food. Mr. Nam took a bite of his dukkbokki.

"This is...actually really good. Oh my, this is amazing! Honey, try some!" Mrs. Nam stared at her husband like he had gone crazy.

Soorin and Harin's eyes widened. *What the hell?! They LIKE that commoner food?!* They gave you dirty looks.

Mrs. Nam tried the hot and spicy rice cake, "Omo! This is actually delicious! Wonderful job my dear!" She ate more and put her fork down.

Woohyun smiled at your dumbfounded face, "~~~~~, you look shocked. Did you not think that your food would taste good?" He asked.

"Actually yes. I thought that my cooking would taste horrible." You shyly admitted. He laughed *She's funny.*

"Well you were wrong, it was great! Next meal!" He cheered.

Harin proudly beamed when her plate made its way to Woohyun and his parents. Mrs. Nam and Mr. Nam were very impressed with the high quality food, and the dessert

Woohyun looked at the food with vacant eyes. There was no creativity in the food at all and the cake just screamed "KISS UP".

His parents dug in to the lobster. They nodded and smiled in approval. She beamed and watched as they tried the cake.

"It was delicious. What did you think Woohyun-ah?" Mr. Nam spoke.

"The lobster was dry. And the cake was too sweet for my liking." He said bluntly.

Harin looked like her world was going to fall apart. *He liked that 's street food but he didn't like my 5 star cooking?!*

"But Woohyun, the food was amazing!" Mrs. Nam protested. He shrugged, "Next." He said.

Harin, Mr. Nam, and Mrs. Nam sighed. Soorin watched the family closely as they ate her food.

"The salmon was really good. I liked how this meal was a really healthy one. And thank you for the champagne my dear." Mrs. Nam took a sip of the champagne.

"I agree." Mr. Nam said.

 "The meal was too boring. I have salmon almost every other week. And the champagne was too fancy and grown-up for me. I like creativity and imagination in my food." Woohyun smiled at you.

You didn't notice and just looked straight ahead.

Soorin gawked at him. *What the hell is wrong with this man?!* She thought angrily.

Everybody cleared their throats awkwardly at Woohyun's actions.

"Well then, now Woohyun will decide who has taken the lead." Mr. Nam looked at his son.

"I think that ~~~~~ deserves this spot. Her food was creative, delicious, and it warmed me up right away. I wouldn't mind eating that everyday if she was my future wife." He looked at you. The two girls glared at you and you bit down on your bottom lip.

"Very well then. Congratulations ~~~~~. I have to inform you of something my dears. Me and my husband will not be around for missions anymore. We only showed up here tonight because this was the very first one so from now on, the only judge in this competition is Woohyun. Now if you excuse us, me and Mr. Nam have something to attend to." They left.

Woohyun stood up and looked at the three of you. "Thanks for your hard work today ladies. Now you don't know but the winner of these missions get a date with me." He informed.

You turned pink and looked down. *Oh no.*

*Damn that .* Soorin and Harin cursed you in their minds.

"Our date will start tomorrow morning ~~~~~. You may now do whatever you wish." Woohyun smiled at you and left.

"." Harin said loud enough for you to hear and walked away, purposely bumping in to your shoulder.

Soorin just glared at you and walked to her room.

You stood there, stunned. *Aish ~~~~~! You came here to lose! Not to go on dates with Woohyun! Aigoo, so stupid~* You sighed and went up to your room.

-----------

Subscribe&Comment <3