Beach House (2nd date part 2)

I Now Pronounce You Woohyun and...Wait,What?!

When you and Woohyun finished your food, you two just talked.

He felt his little crush on you grow bigger every second he conversated with you.

He found everything about you completely adorable.

How you're scared to death of cats. How you entertain yourself by playing Angry Birds. How you like you snuggle up with your dog on a rainy day.

*I'd like to snuggle up with you on a rainy day.* He smiled at the thought.

Soon, you both were in his white limo heading to the beach.

You were staring out the window when you thought of something. "Woohyun Oppa!" You called.

"Hmm?" He turned to you. "I don't have pajamas to sleep in." You sheepishly said.

"Either you can sleep in my boxers or we can go buy some." He shrugged. You sighed, *Aish.*

"The second choice." You answered. He laughed, "Arasso. Mr. Lee, drive us to a nearby store that sells pajamas." Woohyun ordered.

Mr. Lee nodded and drove to a random clothing store.

You and Woohyun scanned the racks of clothes in the store. "I like these." You held up some long lounge pants and a over sized t-shirt.

"Noo! Too boring!" Woohyun whined. "What about these? Couple pajamas!" He held up two pairs of pj's. One was pink and the other was blue. They both had cute little pandas on them.

You groaned as he grinned. "Let's go~" He dragged you to the cashier and paid for the clothes.

You were now in the limo again.

It dropped you both off at the road side across from the beach. "We'll walk from here." Woohyun led the way.

You followed him as the limo left. You took off your pumps immediatley when you got near the sand.

You stared in awe at the beach hourse once you arrived. He led you inside and took you to your room.

The room was amazing. It was hawaiin themed but it wasn't too over the top. The walls were painted a cool, light blue.

"You can start changing in to your pajamas. I'll be doing the same thing. If you need me, my room is the last one at the end of the hall on the right side." He threw you your pajamas, smiled, and left.

You changed in to the pink pj's, tied your hair in to a messy high pony tail, and headed downstairs to the living room.

Woohyun walked in the living room right after you. You both stared at each other before howling in laughter.

"We look ridiculous!" You giggled. "No! We look cute!" He protested while laughing.

You settled yourself onto the couch with a amused smile plastered on your face as you watched Woohyun run in to the kitchen in his blue panda pajamas.

*Cute.* You chuckled.

He returned with red wine and two glasses. He popped the bottle open and poured the drink in to the glasses.

"Cheers. To this wonderful date." He held up his glass. "Cheers." You clinked glasses with him.

"I'll be right back." He excused himself to the restroom right after drinking his whine to brush his teeth. He always did that right after drinking whine at home.

You took another small sip of your whine. "This whine is so tasty. Better than the one at the restaurant earlier." You said.

You poured yourself another glass.

One small glass turned in to four big glasses of whine.

Your head started to spin like a merry go 'round as the atmosphere started getting really hot.

Soon, your shirt was gone, leaving you in your tank top with your pants of course.

Oh boy, this was going to be a LONG night.

----------------------------------

Only one more part left to this date :)

Sorry if it's so long >.<

Subscribe and Comment <3