The 'baby' Mission part 1

I Now Pronounce You Woohyun and...Wait,What?!

You and Woohyun returned home from your date. It was now 5:30 PM.

"You should go get ready now. We have a mission in half an hour." He smiled. You nodded and did as told.

You changed in to your usual clothes and headed downstairs to the backyard.

Woohyun and the two other girls were standing there.

"You're late." Harin sneered. "No. You're just early." You said with a bored expression. Woohyun almost laughed but held it back.

"Okay ladies. Today's mission will be on children. It's inspired by a very special friend of mine." His eyes twinkled as he stared at you while he spoke. You blushed.

"Me and my future wife will be having kids so I expect her to know how to handle them." He smiled.

"You all will be assigned a baby. You will have to take care of them for the rest of the night. When they cry, you have to console them, you have to feed them, change their diapers, and all of that stuff. There will be cameras set up in your room for this challange. The supplies are currently being set up in your room." He explained.

Your face practically glowed. You adored babies and children and Woohyun knew that.

"Now you will be assigned your babies." He snapped his fingers. Maids carried over your precious young ones.

Harin stared at her baby with disgust in her eyes. She got a beautiful baby girl names Hana.

Soorin blankly cradled her baby boy in her arms. She just stared ahead and avoided the crying 8 month old.

You smiled softly when you recieved your baby. A baby girl named Min Sung. You rocked her side to side as she slept calmly.

Everybody stared at you like you were some type of monster, except for Woohyun.

*What the hell?! How is she so good with babies?* The girls thought.

Woohyun couldn't take his eyes off of you. *She's so...angelic.*

He shook his head and cleared his throat, "You may go to your rooms with your babies now." He walked away from the three of you girls.

"Come on Min Sung-ah. Let's go to my room." You made cute faces at the baby.

Harin scoffed, "What ugly creatures." She held her baby away like it was some sort of animal and walked up to her room.

Soorin just left without a word but it was obvious she was not happy about this challenge.

You shrugged and giggled at the baby's cute face.