Plan Avoid Woohyun... FAILED.

I Now Pronounce You Woohyun and...Wait,What?!

After an obviously dreadful date with Harin, Woohyun stood in the backyard with the girl while she was still talking like just never had the capability to shut close.

With a gentle knock on your door, Kihyo entered your room and smiled at you. "Master Woohyun wants you downstairs for another mission." She then closed the door with a bubbly and cute 'fighting' pose.

You took a deep breath and made a fist with your hand, *Remember the new strategy ~~~~~. You must avoid Nam Woohyun. That means all eye contact too! You can do this!*

You started walking downstairs with a determined look on your face but it seemed like every step closer you got to the backyard, your confidence level continued to shrink.

Walking towards a smirking Harin and an annoyed Woohyun, you quickly looked down at the ground and avoided his gentle and caring gaze. He knew something was wrong but decided not to talk about it... yet.

"So today is a special, and fairly easy, mission. It's just answering three simple questions honestly. That's all. I'll decide the winner on who answers to the best of my liking. Harin, why don't you go first?" He sighed.

*Might as well get it over with...* He thought and made a face.

"~~~~~, you can go upstairs and rest if you want. I don't want you standing here in the heat while waiting..." He said softly. You stiffly nodded and walked up to your room silently with wobbly legs.

Woohyun led Harin to a near by water fountain and sat on the stone. She sat next to him and smiled at him, her eyes never leaving his flawless features. He shifted uncomfortably and cleared his throat, "So, first question. If I was sick, what would you do as my wife?" He asked.

She beamed, "I'd tell the butler to get you the best doctor in all of Korea and have him cure your sickness! Because if you're sick, you can't do business and stuff and you won't be able to make money." She nodded.

Woohyun secretly rolled his eyes. *Air head. Not everything is about money.* He pressed his lips into a thin line.

"What do you think about kids? How would you raise them if we did have kids?" He asked.

Harin giggled, "Like royalty! How else would you think I'd treat them? They must be treated like princesses and princes. They must go to the most prestigious school that there is to offer and they must eat the finest of all foods!" She declared proudly.

Woohyun made a face and shook his head in disapproval, *Oh lord...*

"And last, why do you think you should win this competition for my heart?" He asked, awaiting for the most idiotic thing he will ever hear.

Harin blinked, "Because I'm the best girl here. Simple as that."

Woohyun face palmed, "You may go now. I'll get a maid to call you down when I decide on the winner." He said flatly as she pouted and walked away with slumped shoulders.

Up in your room, Kihyo entered and informed you to head back to the backyard. You walked towards Woohyun sitting on the stone edge of the water fountain and sat down about a feet away from him.

He furrowed his eyebrows and moved closer. You moved away from him and he tilted his head in confusion.

"Yah... Kang ~~~~~. You're acting like I'm a or something. Why are you being so distant?" He asked. You shook your head and didn't dare look in his direction.

He sighed and crossed his arms, "Until you answer my question, you're not leaving." He said sternly.

You sighed, "It's nothing..." You said quietly.

"Tell me. Did I do something wrong? Does my breath smell?" He asked desperately. You shook your head frantically and sighed, "Can you just ask the questions?"

Confused, he complied. "So... what would you do if I was sick?" He asked. Still looking down at the ground, you shrugged. "Give you medicine." You said carelessly.

He frowned, "Is that it?" He asked. You nodded and urged him to continue mentally.

"Um, how would you raise our kids if you were my wife." He asked, knowing that you loved children. But to his dismay, you just shrugged again. "I don't know. Feed them I guess."

He frowned deeply and threw his hands up in the air, frustrated. "Tell me what's wrong! This is not like you Kang ~~~~~!" He took your hand and placed a hand under your chin, tilting your head in his direction.

"Is it because of my confession? Are you freaked out by it? Fine then. You can just forget I ever confessed to you then." He your knuckles softly with his thumb.

Looking up into his worried but gentle face expression, hot tears blurred your vision. Woohyun's eyes widened as he wiped away some of the tears that fell frantically. "Yah, why are you crying?! Did I do something wrong? I'm sorry! Tell me what I did and I'll fix it right away!" He said, panicking.

You couldn't help but let out a small laugh as you wiped away the rest of your tears. He smiled, happy to make you laugh. He cupped your cheeks and just couldn't resist himself.

You just looked so beautiful and stunning right now. Your pale and slightly chubby cheeks, your naturally pink lips, your wide and innocent eyes, and your cute little button nose.

He closed his eyes and leaned in slowly. Your eyes widened as you sat there, frozen like a statue. However, fireworks seemed to be exploding around you as he pressed his lips against yours.

After a while of sitting there in utter shock, you began to comply to the kiss. Woohyun smiled widely into the kiss and wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you closer to him. You wrapped your arms around his neck and blissfully kissed him back.

After a couple minutes, he backed away and mumbled, "I love you." He said sincerely.

With a small smile, you murmured against his lips. "I love you too."

And with that, he pulled you in for another breathtaking kiss.
 

---------------------------------------

Thank you for helping me with my dilemma guys! ><

I love you all so much!~ ^^

<333