ERT!... Or not

I Now Pronounce You Woohyun and...Wait,What?!

Your eyes slowly started opening. You yawned loudly and smiled. It was a good sleep but you had a slight headache.

You felt a weight on your waist and looked to your side. You screamed at the sight of Woohyun with his muscular arms around your waist.

You screamed once again when you realized that you were only in your tank top. *OMO! Where'd my shirt go?! ERT!*

Woohyun eyes fluttered open with all of the screaming, He groaned and sat up.

"YAH YOU ERT! I KNEW IT WASN'T A GOOD IDEA TO SPEND A NIGHT AT SOME BEACH HOUSE WITH YOU!" You started slapping his arm repeatedly.

"Yah! Ow! Calm the down!" He yelled and grabbed your wrist firmly. His face was a centimeter away from yours.

Your eyes widened as you looked away with an angry expression. "I didn't do anything to you so you can calm the down." He growled, mad because it was only 7:00 AM and he usually woke up at 8:30 AM or 9:00 AM.

"Oh yeah? Then why am I in your bed? Why am I only in my tank top? Why were your arms around me?" You sneered.

He rolled his eyes, "You know, this is all of your fault so don't call me a ert. You were drunk as hell last night. YOU took off your shirt because you were all hot and and . When I finally got you to sleep in YOUR ROOM, YOU woke up because of a damn spider and I had no where else to take you but MY room." He answered.

"...Really?" You asked. He nodded. "How can I believe you?" You asked suspiciously.

"You have a headache right now don't you?" He asked. "Yeah..." You said.

"That's what happens the morning after you're drunk. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm still tired as hell." He laid down again on his soft pillow and quickly fell asleep.

You sighed as your eyes landed on his perfect face. Your eyes traveled around his handsome features. He was simply perfection.

When you realized that you were still on his bed staring at him, you scrambled off.

You tied your hair in a bun and went to the living room to find your shirt. You found it on the ground next to the couch and pulled it over yourself.

You were starting to feel bad after causing Woohyun so much trouble last night so you decided to do something nice for him.

You smiled widely and snapped your fingers. You ran to the kitchen and took out eggs, bacon, and some waffle mix.

You put oil in the hot pan and started to get the bacon out of the wrapper.

45 minutes flew by as you were finally done with breakfast.

You smiled, satisfied with your work.

*Woohyun's going to love this food!* You cheered in your head.