New bestie!

I Now Pronounce You Woohyun and...Wait,What?!

Right when you arrived home, you dashed into Kihyo's room to find out what happened on her date with Sungyeol last night. You had recovered from the incident at the water park quickly, thanks to Woohyun's comfort and sweet actions.

Kihyo immediately freaked out, "WHAT IS THAT HICKEY DOING ON YOUR NECK?! WHO DID THIS?!" She roared.

You sheepishly covered the marks and spilled the whole story out to her. She gasped loudly, "Omo! That's terrible! That bastard!" She cursed.

You shook your head, "It's alright unnie, I'm fine. I just don't want to talk about it right now. So anyway, what happened on the date?" You asked.

She bit her lip, "He confessed to me..." She blushed while you squealed loudly and jumped up and down.

"OMO! WHAT'D YOU SAY?! DID YOU SAY YES?!" You shouted.

She nodded, "And he's taking me out for ice cream tonight. Do you want to come? He said that you can come if you want."

"Eh? Me? But I don't want to be a third wheel..." You said.

"You're not a third wheel! You're the person who started this whole relationship between me and Sungyeol oppa!" She protested.

You nodded, "Arasso. I'll go change into different clothes since it's a little chilly outside." You exited her room and headed upstairs.

5 minutes later, you came back into Kihyo's room in skinny jeans and an oversized sweater. You smiled at her and complimented her outfit, "You look so pretty unnie!" You beamed and held out a thumbs up.

She looked down at her outfit and smiled, "Thank you. I just got a text from Sungyeol oppa and he says that he's waiting outside. Let's go~" You both hooked arms and skipped outside.

Sungyeol was standing there and smiled at the two of you girls. "Hi cupcake! Hi ~~~~~!" He hugged the both of you and pecked Kihyo's cheek.

The three of you hopped into Sungyeol's sports car and he sped off to the nearest Baskin Robbins.

When arriving at the ice cream store, the three of you dashed to the cashier like the children-like adults you were and ordered your frozen treats in the matter of 5 minutes.

After receiving your ice cream, you all sat down at a table and began chit chatting.

"OMO! ~~~~~! WHAT IS THAT ON YOUR NECK?! WHO DID THAT?!" Sungyeol screeched in his dolphin-like voice.

"Shh oppa." Kihyo hushed her boyfriend. You told him the story and his jaw hung wide open, "Thank god Woohyun hyung was there! If I was there, I would've beat that loser's up hard!"

You and Kihyo giggled at Sungyeol's dorkiness and you smiled, "Thanks oppa."

"Anything for my new bestie!" He exclaimed.

You felt really happy when he called you his bestie. You hadn't known Sungyeol for that long but he was really like an older brother to you.

"Yay! I'm so happy that my boyfriend and my best friend are getting along so well! We can be like the three musketeers!" Kihyo cheered and clapped.

Sungyeol chuckled and pecked her lips, "You're so cute~" He grinned as she looked away, embarrassed.

You made a face and coughed awkwardly, "I'm still here you know~"

Sungyeol and Kihyo laughed at your expression and went back to eating. You smiled as you your strawberry flavored treat, *I really do have the best besties ever.*