Party (part 1)

I Now Pronounce You Woohyun and...Wait,What?!

As soon as you and Kihyo entered, all eyes were on you. Nobody even bothered to look at the boring Soorin and the looking Harin.

Kihyo felt heat rushing to her face when she saw Sungyeol's eyes on her. You smirked and nudged her, "Looks like he's taken a lot of interest in you." You whispered. She flushed red.

Your eyes wondered around the ball room as you and Kihyo walked towards your assigned table. Your gaze stopped at none other than Woohyun.

He looked amazing with his slicked back hair and dashing tuxedo. There were gorgeous girls all over him but his eyes never left you.

You outfit was simple but you looked stunning. To him, you looked a hundred times better than some super model.

Soorin went straight to the snack table and got herself a glass of whine. She then disappeared somewhere else.

Harin ran straight to Woohyun. She clung onto his arm. "Oppa! You look amazing like always!" She complimented in her high pitched voice.

He shrugged her off and made his way towards you and Kihyo. Harin's shoulder slumped and her face turned red with in embarrassment. Infinite, who was standing nearby, snorted at the ty girl and walked away from her.

You saw Woohyun heading towards you and your heart pounded with every step he took. Kihyo noticed your nervousness and giggled.

He stopped in front of you and smiled charmingly. "You look... beautiful ~~~~~~." He said with nothing but sincerity in his eyes. You blushed, "You too..." You said.

He raised an eyebrow at you. "NO! I didn't mean that. I'mean you don't look beautiful! You look handsome!" You groaned and face-palmed yourself. Woohyun laughed at your cuteness.

He looked at Kihyo and then looked twice, "Kihyo? Is that you?" Woohyun peered at her.

She nodded and bowed, "Hello Master Woohyun." She greeted politely.

"You look amazing. I'm sure Sungyeol thinks so too." Woohyun grinned.

You and Kihyo stared at him with wide eyes. "H-how do you know about Kihyo and Sungyeol?" You asked.

He shrugged, "It's obvious they have feelings for each other. They're both too shy though. Come on, I'll take you over to Infinite so Kihyo and Sungyeol can catch up." Woohyun offered.

Kihyo bowed, "Thank you." She said. "No problem." He led you two girls to 6 very good looking men.

Sungyeol's eyes never left Kihyo and she blushed from being close to him again. She looked up and met eyes with him. They both flushed cherry red and looked away.

"Sungyeol, remember Kihyo?" Woohyun winked. Sungyeol nodded shyly and smiled. "Hi Kihyo." He greeted. "Hello Sungyeol-sshi." Kihyo smiled.

"This is ~~~~, Sungyeol. She is Kihyo's best friend." Woohyun smiled cheekily at you. Sungyeol smiled and shook your hand, "Nice to meet you ~~~~~." He smiled.

"Nice to meet you too. Happy birthday by the way." You beamed. "Thanks!" He grinned.

"You two should go catch up over refreshments or on the private balcony." Woohyun suggested slyly. Kihyo blushed once again and looked down. Sungyeol cleared his throat awkwardly and nodded. He held his hand out for Kihyo. She looked up, smiled, and slipped her hands into his.

You smiled at the cute couple, "So cute!" You beamed. Woohyun's eyes were on you once again. "You're cuter." He said. Your face turned crimson.

"Ahem." Someone cleared their throat. You looked up at Infinite. You quickly bowed.

"Erm, guys. This is Kang ~~~~~. She's one of the competitors. ~~~~~~, this is Infinite, my good friends." Woohyun introduced.

You smiled, "Nice to meet you all." You said.

"Okay, you guys can introduce yourself one by one now." Woohyun said.

"Hello, I'm Sunggyu. I'm the eldest of Infinite." A guy with squinty eyes said. You smiled and shook his hand.

"I'm Jang Dongwoo, the one with the most swag." A guy with scary looking eyes smirked. Everyone rolled their eyes at his introduction and you giggled.

"I'm dance machine Hoya." A guy boredly said. You shook his hand and beamed.

"L." A guy said with a poker face.

"Hi, I'm Sungjong! I'm the maknae of Infinite!" A very cheerful and girly guy said.

You bowed once again and smiled.

"No need to bow so much. We're all friends here right?" Sunggyu said.

You blinked and then smiled widely at their friendliness.

Woohyun melted at your smile. *Her smile is so radiant and special. I'm glad I fell for her.*