To be in love

I Now Pronounce You Woohyun and...Wait,What?!

Arriving at home shortly, Woohyun parked the car in front of  his mansion and quietly got out, careful to not wake you up. Opening the passenger seat door, he softly smiles at the sight of you sleeping with his jacket on you as a blanket. He placed one arm under your knee and one under your back before hoisting you up with much ease.

*Light as a feather.* He thought as he entered his house and walked upstairs with you in his arms.

Woohyun opened your bedroom door with one hand and shut it with his foot, still trying to be quiet as possible. He smiled at the neatness of your room when he the lights and set you down on the bed gently. your hair affectionately, he bent down and left a sweet peck on your forehead.

*This is what it feels like to be so madly in love...* He let his knuckles your cheek softly. "Good night ~~~~~, my lovely girlfriend." He said before turning off the lights and exiting your room.

Humming a joyful melody, he strode into his room, jumping on his bed like a little kid. He placed his hands behind his head and let out a sign of contentment.

"Being in love is so wonderful~ I can't wait until I marry you, Kang ~~~~~."

With that, he fell asleep with a huge smile on his face, not even minding that he didn't change out of his dirty clothes and that he didn't even bother to wash up.

------------------------------------

With the sound of birds chirping loudly and clicking and clacking from the maids/butlers downstairs, your eyes fluttered open. You sat up and stretched your arms with a small smile.

Memories of last night flooded through your mind as your smile grew wider and wider.

Skipping out of bed happily to wash up, you tripped on your own two feet but didn't even mind as you made your way into your bathroom.

That was the effect that he had on you. He made you a lovesick girl who was now clumsier than she use to be because of her utterly perfect boyfriend who loved her so much, Nam Woohyun.

Skipping downstairs and into the kitchen to eat your breakfast, you greeted every maid and butler that walked by happily. Not that you didn't do that before, but today was just a beautiful day and you were definitely in her best mood.

You even greeted Harin a good morning, causing the girl to scrunch her face up in displeasure. *Oh god. Miss sunshine is even more happy and high in the sky today. Someone get me a bucket for my hurl,* Harin thought as she sat next to Woohyun at the dining table, making the man be sandwiched his girlfriend and the  of the west.

"Good morning Woohyun oppa~" Both girls sang. He smiled at you and completely ignored Harin's mere presence. "Good morning to you too~" He chuckled.

Thinking that his greeting was for her, Harin munched on her breakfast happily. You and Woohyun shared secret glances as you let out a short giggle.

After breakfast, Woohyun led the two of you to the backyard as he began talking. "To be honest, I can't decide what the mission should be for today. So why don't we just go on separate dates? It'll count as a mission. I'll decide who the winner will be by how much fun I had." He clapped his hands together and smiled.

Harin's eyes glistened as she clapped in glee. *Yes! This one is in the bag!* She raised her hand up giddily and spoke very loudly, "Can I go first?! Oh please~" She enlarged her eyes to try to illustrate a cute image, causing you to almost gag on your saliva.

With an awkward cough and a small groan at the back of his throat, Woohyun nodded hesitantly. "Yeah, I guess so.."

Before he could even say anything else, Harin had already dragged him far far away from you, leaving you standing there, flabbergasted.

You puffed your cheeks out as you walked around the backyard in boredom. "Aish! I wanted to go first..." With a sigh, you trudged upstairs to do nothing but read and miss your dear boyfriend.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N: OTL this story has such a bad flow >.< I promise that my future stories will be better ;~~~~~~;

I've been caught up with stuff which has caused me to not update in a long time. And I haven't been able to focus lately so I had no idea how to even bring myself to update. I just sat in front of my laptop as I tried to write something but my mind just kept on drifting away to other thoughts D:

Sorry guys T____T

But hey, I'm back for sure now :'D And I'm sorry if I've already screwed up this story for you T.T