y Harin

I Now Pronounce You Woohyun and...Wait,What?!

You smiled in the full length mirror, pleased.

You were wearing a simple blue cocktail dress, your hair was straightened neatly, and you were wearing white heels.

Your makeup was simple and natural. Your jewelry was just a simple necklace that made your outfit pop.

You went to Kihyo's room to help her with her makeup.

When you walked in the room, a beautiful girl stood there in a pink cocktail dress with a black belt over it. Her beauty and grace shown and glowed throughout the small room.

That girl, was Song Kihyo, a head maid at the Nam Mansion.

You grinned, "Unnie you look so pretty! Sungyeol is going fall head over heels for you!" You clapped.

She shyly blushed, "I can't wait to see him. Even though he comes to this mansion every other week, I never get to see him because I'm always stuck doing work." She pouted.

"So are you going to talk to him tonight?" You asked. She shook her head, "Of course not. He won't want to talk to a maid at his 20th birthday party." She looked down.

"Song Kihyo, if you don't talk to him, I will personally drag him over to your side at the party." You gave her a stern look. She pouted and nodded.

"Now let's do your makeup." You pulled out your small makeup kit and started applying cosmetics to her face.

Kihyo was naturally beautiful girl with perfect skin so it wasn't a hard task. You just put eyeshadow, mascara, concealer, and a little foundation on her. You finished her look with light pink lip gloss.

You grinned in satisfaction and handed her a mirror. Her eyes widened as she stared at her reflection. She touched her cheek, "Is this... really me?" She asked.

You nodded and she broke out into a huge smiled. She hugged you tightly, "Thank you ~~~~~~." She whispered. "Your welcome." You replied.

"Oh! The limo is here! Let's go!" You grabbed her hand and dragged her out. You both hopped in the limo and waited for the other girls.

Soon, Soorin came out in her simple white dress. It was simple but you had to admit, she looked like she had just walked out of a magazine.

She sat farthest away from you and Kihyo. She looked straight ahead, not bothering to greet you.

You and Kihyo looked at each other and shrugged.

About 10 minutes later, Harin came in her gold mini dress. It was extremely short and sparkly. It was certainly an eye catcher. Her makeup was perfectly done by her personal stylist.

She sat down and crossed her arms. She looked at everyone's outfit. She smirked. *Always the prettiest.* She thought.

"Oh lookie here, I'm the prettiest in this limo. Not a big shocker though." She checked her freshly manicured nails and giggled.

You and Kihyo rolled your eyes at her cockiness.

"I can't wait to get to this party! Woohyun oppa is surely going to fall in love with my looks. I'mean, who wouldn't? I wonder how many hearts I'll break tonight." She clucked her tounge and flipped her long and curly brown hair.

Your jaw tightened and you clenched your fist. Maybe it was jealousy, maybe it was your pure hate for es, but you didn't like how she talked about Woohyun and you certainly hated her cockiness.

Kihyo nudged your elbow as if she was saying, 'calm down'. You inhaled inwardly and relaxed into your seat.

Harin continued to ramble throughout the whole ride.

You had to fight the urge to punch her in the face when she was talking about how she 'never fails to seduce men'.

Finally, the 4 of you girls arrived at the grand ball room.

You hopped out of the car and dragged Kihyo along with you.

You stopped at the double doors and breathed out heavily.

"God! She's so annoying!" You complained.

Kihyo giggled, "Forget about her, let's party!"

You and Kihyo hooked arms and butlers opened the golden doors for the two of you girls to enter.