And I fell for her

I Now Pronounce You Woohyun and...Wait,What?!

Woohyun woke up to the smell of freshly cooked bacon. He scratched his head and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

You were washing the pans that you used to cook breakfast with your back turned to him.

He smiled softly as he watched you. *So this is the feeling of having a wife.* He chuckled.

Woohyun didn't know why but he had a huge urge to walk up to you and wrap his arms around your waist.

He shook the thoughts out of his head. *You can't do that!*

He walked up to you and poked your arm. You turned around and smiled brightly at him.

"I made you breakfast! Go wash and then we'll eat." You said. He smiled, amused. "You sound like my wife."

You blushed at the thought and pushed him. "Go wash!" You whined.

He nodded and ran to the breakfast table. He popped some bacon into his mouth and ran off.

"YAH!" You stopped your feet. He laughed from upstairs.

He came down again, still in his pajamas but washed. You smiled, *Couple pajamas. We really do look like a couple.* You thought, liking the idea.

He sat down and put food on your plate. "Eat a lot~" He smiled and put food on his plate. You felt your heart slowly melt.

He put a piece of waffle in his mouth. You watched his face carefully.

"Omo! So good!" He complimented. You bit down on your bottom lip to hide a huge grin.

You started eating, loving the compliments he was giving you.

When he was half way done with his food, you put some extra bacon on his plate. He looked up at you.

You smiled, "It's turkey bacon. It's really good for you." He pinched your cheek, "Aigoo. So cute~ Thank you." He cooed.

You pouted and rubbed your cheek.

Once he was done, you took all of the plates and went to go wash them.

"I'll help." Woohyun stood up. "No, it's okay." You said. "No, I have to help. You made me breakfast." He insisted.

You sighed, "Arasso." You nodded and scooted to the side so he could have more space.

He scrubbed and cleaned while you dried and placed the dishes where they belonged.

He suddenly dabbed some of the soap foam on your nose. You went cross-eyed as you stared at it.

He laughed, *Cute as ever.*

You pouted and smeared some foam on his cheek.

"Oh you're going to get it!" He chased you around the house as you two forgot about the dishes.

You squealed and jumped as he ran after you.

He quickly caught up to you and held you by the waist.

He picked you up and ran to the sink. You screamed and laughed as he dabbed your cheek and forehead with the foam.

He laughed loudly as he set you down. You pouted.

"Arasso. You go take a shower first and I'll finish up these dishes." He offered. You nodded and smiled before skipping upstairs.

*Aigoo. Just like a child* He smiled.

When you finished showering, you came downstairs in jeans and a t-shirt  that he bought for you at the market along with the pajamas.

Woohyun looked up from the couch. He ran up to you and 'tsked'.

"Yah babo. You're going to get sick if you don't dry your hair." He warned. You grumbled and grabbed a towel from your room.

You ran back downstairs and sat on the sofa. You started rubbing your long black hair with the blue towel.

Woohyun shook his head and walked over to you. He grabbed the towel away from your hands.

"What??" You whined. "You're not doing it right." He simply said as he started drying your hair for you.

You blushed and looked down at the floor.

Woohyun noticed from his seat next to you and smiled.

He stared at your shy face as he dried your hair.

His eyes traveled across your milky white face. The way you pouted, your long, dark eyelashes that curled at the tip, and your perfectly sculpted nose.

*So beautiful. So sweet. So... perfect. Kang ~~~~~~, I think I fell for you.*