Unfair (part 1)

I Now Pronounce You Woohyun and...Wait,What?!

You stood in your one piece YMCA swimsuit and stared at the cool water. You smirked, *Hehe, I'll just swim as slow as a turtle with a broken leg. There is absolutely NO WAY that I'd lose!* You cheered to yourself.

Harin pouted and stomped her foot for the 10th time. She wanted to wear a bikini but the YMCA instrucors, plus Woohyun, wouldn't let her.

Sarin just soaked her slim legs in the pool water and sighed.

Woohyun walked in and smiled at you looking adorable in your goggles and messy hair. "Okay ladies!" He shouted.

Everyone looked up at him. "Get into your positions." He ordered.

Everybody got onto their litting diving boards and stood in position.

"On your mark, get set, GO!" He called.

Right off the bat, the three of you girls jumped off of the diving board and made your ways to the end of the pool.

Harin and Soorin swam like they were fishes and you pretended to swim as slow as possible. Woohyun stared at you like you were crazy.

*Come on ~~~~~! Swim faster, please! Win for oppa!* He cheered in his head.

You continued to swim in a slow pace, flapping your legs about carelessly and moving your arms like they were numb.

Harin finished first and squealed in pure joy. Soorin came right behind her and got out of the pool with an emotionless face expression. Woohyun face-palmed himself.

Once you knew that the girls were already done, you grinned and started swimming like a professional.

Your body moved like you were born in the water. You swam to the half-way point and to the finishing point in about 20-35 seconds.

Everybody stared at you in awe.

*What the hell?! This has problems, I swear! She was swimming like a 5 year old just then and then she turns into a professional swimmer in seconds!* Harin and Soorin both thought in amazement and suprise.

Woohyun's eyes widened, *Damn ~~~~~! Why couldn't you do that earlier!*

You got out of the pool and grabbed a towel. You walked past everyone and into the locker room. You showered quickly, dried yourself, and changed into track clothes like Woohyun had informed you to.

*Score for ~~~~~ is ZERO! Just how I like it.* You grinned cheekily and headed out to the track first.

You stood there and stretched. You already knew that you were slow as an elderly woman, so might as well try to run. You took a long sip of water from your water bottle.

The other girls soon came out in their track suits with Woohyun one step ahead of them.

You all got into positions and Woohyun blew the horn, signally for you to start running.

You all got up and started sprinting with all of your might.

You smirked at the sight of the two girls in front of you.

*Losing is so easy.* You thought.