Lotte World!

I Now Pronounce You Woohyun and...Wait,What?!

"So... will you be mine?" Woohyun asked after the second kiss. You looked down at your feet, "But... the competition..." You sighed.

"Pish posh. Harin is going to lose anyway. We'll just play it off like we're not dating and you just keep on winning those missions." He smiled. After a pause, you nodded. "Arasso..."

He smiled widely and embraced you in a tight hug. You blinked before smiling softly and hugging him back. He pecked your cheek and stood up, "Let's go declare the winner~" He happily started walking.

You shook your head with a smile and followed him, "So, who's the winner?" You asked curiously. He stopped and gave you the 'seriously?' look. You sheepishly ducked your head, "It's me right?" He laughed and nodded.

After Harin came back to the back yard, Woohyun declared you as the winner and she had her little temper tantrum like always. Woohyun ignored the whining girl and took your hand in his, "Let's go, my date~" You chuckled and followed him out to his car.

Harin stomped her feet and grumbled to herself, "Stupid ..." With that, she stomped all the way up to her room.

You hopped into the passenger's seat of Woohyun's car and beamed, "So where are we going?" You asked. He chuckled and started the engine, driving away from the mansion. "You'll see soon enough sweetie." You flushed red at the nickname and looked out the window.

Finally arriving at the place of your date, your eyes lit up at the sight. "Lotte World!" You cheerfully jumped up and down as you got outside of the car.

Woohyun chuckled and intertwined your fingers together, "Excited?" He asked. "Of course! I've only been here once and that was when I forced my butler to take me here with some friends from school..." You sheepishly smiled.

He laughed and kissed your temple, "Then let's go play!"

After paying for tickets, you and your boyfriend walked around the place, looking for good rides. "Oh! That one!" You pointed to the tallest rollercoaster in all of Lotte World. He gulped, "Are you... sure?" You tilted your head and looked at him, "Are you scared? Because we don't have to go on if you don't want to..." You said.

Woohyun scoffed, "Pshh, I'm Nam Woohyun. I can do anything! This rollercoaster is nothing!" He dragged you away into the line of the ride and you shrugged.

As you both got closer to the entrance of the ride, Woohyun became more nervous. Truth was that he hated rollercoasters. He didn't expect you to be the type of girl that loved them. But, he had to just it up, for that he was the man of the relationship and he believed that the man should not be afraid of anything around his woman.

Getting onto the ride, you both buckled up and you excitedly bounced up and down. "This is going to be so fun! Don't you think so oppa?" You asked him with your famous eye smile. He nodded stiffly and gulped, looking straight ahead.

The ride started to move and he placed his hand over yours on the metal bar as you looked at him with a confused expression. "Er... Just incase you don't get scared." He said sheepishly. "Aww~" You smiled widely.

"We're going up oppa~" You squealed excitedly. He nodded and bit his lip. "And now we're going down!!!!" You screeched in happiness as you both swished down in the air. He screamed as his grip on your hand got extremely tight, "HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!! MAKE IT STOP!!" He closed his eyes and screeched.

You laughed loudly and raised your hands up in the air, "WOOHOOO!! THIS RIDE IS JJANG!" You happily shouted as the ride kept on twirling in the air and going up and down. Woohyun on the other hand, just wanted it to end as soon as possible.

To his luck, the ride ended in a matter of minutes and you both hopped off. Well actually, you hopped off happily and he gripped onto his spinning head with a face of displeasure. You faced him and pouted, "Are you okay oppa?" With a worried face expression, you put a hand on his cheek and searched his eyes.

He nodded, "Yeah... I'm fine. Just no more coasters okay?" He chuckled lightly. You nodded and beamed, "Okay! To the... photo booth?" You asked. He nodded, "To the photo booth!" You both skipped away from the scary ride from hell, as Woohyun called it.

You both sat in the booth and snapped pictures of yourselves. You made a cute 'v' sign as Woohyun did his trademark aegyo. '3, 2, 1. Snap!' the machine automatically snapped a picture of your aegyo poses. "Hmm... y pose!" You giggled.

You both made claws with your hands and stared into the screen "ily" as the machine took snapped another picture. "Okay, now... kiss!" Woohyun declared. "Eh?" You tilted your head. Just then, he leaned in and kissed your cheek as the machine snapped yet another picture. You pouted, "I wasn't ready!" You whined.

He chuckled, "That's the point, you look so cute when you're suprised!" He pinched your cheek and you automatically smiled.

After a couple more pictures, you both hopped out of the booth and collected your pictures, "Hm... I want this one and this one." Woohyun took two pictures and you took some for yourself too.

You both then headed to the arcade, where he won you a gigantic stuffed koala. You giggled as you hugged it, "It looks like you~" You teased. He faked a dramatic gasp, "Why you!" He began chasing after you, causing people to you both weird looks. You both sheepishly bowed and began walking around some more before deciding to head home.

Right when you got in the car, you heaved a long and loud yawn. He chuckled and curled a strand of hair behind your ear, "Tired?" You nodded as you closed your eyes and fell asleep. He smiled softly and took his jacket off before placing it on you as a blanket.

"I love you so much, Kang ~~~~~" He kissed your forehead and began driving back to the mansion.