Confession after the art mission

I Now Pronounce You Woohyun and...Wait,What?!

You and the other girls stood in front of Woohyun as he explained what the next mission would be. It was another one of those mission that would be taken in the afternoon rather than at night.

"I like creative girls if you couldn't tell already. I also am attracted to girls who know how to draw and paint for some reason." Woohyun shrugged.

"So, for tonight's mission, you girls will be painting. Paint anything that comes to mind but you only have half an hour to do it. You may head to your stations where the materials are already prepared for you and start your art works." Woohyun smiled.

You pouted, "Only half an hour? I guess I'll just work with it." You picked up your paint brush and dipped it into some blue paint before starting on your "loser piece" as you called it.

Soorin planned some things out by sketching before getting to work. As for Harin, her paint brush traveled across her canvas like she was some type of professional artist.

You accidently got some paint on your cheek as you grumbled to yourself while trying to wipe it off. Out of nowhere, a handkerchief appeared in front of your face.

Woohyun dabbed the paint away and smiled, "You remind me of a preschool student right now." He said, amused.

You pouted and crossed your arms, "Aish!" You ignored him and went back to painting while Harin glared at you from the corner of her eye.

He chuckled and walked back to where he was standing before.

After thirty minutes was up, Woohyun called the time. You put your paintbrush down and took off your smock while blowing your bangs away.

You giggled to yourself, *My painting looks like some little kid made it.*

Soorin's painting was one of a model wearing a dark blue mini dress and Harin's painting was of Woohyun, with a heart above it.

Your painting was of a slice of blueberry cheesecake, with a fork near it.

Woohyun nearly bursted out laughing at your painting, *Cute.*

Harin scoffed at your painting and crossed her arms, *If she wins, as much as I'd hate to admit it, Woohyun would seriously be stupid.*

"The winner of this challenge really made my day. Her work was not only gorgeous, but it was cute and funny. It was totally the definition of creative." Woohyun smiled your way.

"Kang ~~~~~, you won yet another mission!" He said and clapped.

Your jaw dropped, *That's it!*

You took his hand and dragged him to the garden. He looked at you with curiosity, "Is this how much you want to go on the date? Don't worry, we'll be leaving in about an hour." He chuckled.

You stomped your foot, "I refuse!" You shouted.

"Huh?" He tilted his head. "What's your problem Nam Woohyun?! I clearly didn't deserve to win that challenge or the last challenge and you know that! You're being totally unfair!" You exclaimed.

"Shouldn't you be happy that you're winning? Are you not enjoying our dates?" He pouted.

You softened, "That's not it... It's just that I totally don't deserve to be winning like this. I don't deserve to be in the lead right now." You said.

"Of course you deserve it!" Woohyun argued.

"You know that my artwork was definitely NOT the best. Just admit it." You gave him a stern look.

He sighed, "Fine. You caught me. It wasn't the best." He threw his hands up.

"Then why? Why did you choose me to be the winner for this challenge? And also, why'd you do it last week too?" You asked.

"Because... because I like you!" Woohyun confessed.

Your eyes widened, "W-what?" You stuttered, stunned.

"I have a crush on you, Kang ~~~~~. And, I've been choosing you every week because I can't help but care for you more than the other girls." He said, searching for your eyes.

You looked away, "You shouldn't be like this. You shouldn't be treating me better than the other competitors just because you're attracted to me." You said firmly.

"Do you not have those same feelings for me ~~~~~? How can you not like me back when you're in this competition? After all, all three of you girls are competing for my heart." He whispered.

You gulped and looked away, "It's... difficult. You'll find out someday. But for now, I'm not going on that date. Pick another winner for this week." You walked away.

Woohyun sighed and watched you as you walked away from him, *Just because I'm picking another challenge winner, doesn't mean that you're not in my heart. I don't love those other two girls, I love you.*