Stupid Heart! (2nd date part 1)

I Now Pronounce You Woohyun and...Wait,What?!

Woohyun rocked back and forth as he waited for you. He was looking dashing as ever in his black suit.

He heard footsteps and he straightened up quickly. He wasn't expecting anything too special because it was ~~~~~ we were talking about but his eyes grew wide and his jaw hung wide open as he watched you walk down the stairs.

His eyes never left you. His mouth also never closed. He was in fact frozen to his spot.

Ba-bump. Ba-bump. Ba-bump.

*What the hell was that? Stupid heart!* He mentally smacked himself.

"Woohyun Oppa? Are you alright?" You asked. You were genuinely worried as you waved a hand in front of his flawless face.

"U-uh... yeah." He cleared his throat but he was still star struck. "Y-you look stunning." He was speaking the absolute truth.

You blushed, "Thank you. You do too." You smiled. There went his heart again. *Why the hell does that keep happening?!*

He shook his head and smiled, "Thanks. Let's go." He held out his arm. You hooked yours through his. The moment the both of you touched, your hearts stopped for a moment. Electricity ran up through your spines and tickled at your hearts.

You gasped softly.*What was that weird feeling?* You wondered.

*I think I have goose bumps now.* Woohyun shivered lightly.

He led you in to the white limo and it drove away. "Where are we going?" You asked curiously.

"First, we're going dancing, then we will eat dinner, and then we will spend a night at my beach house." He answered as he poured you some champagne.

You flamed red. "Spend a n-night? At your beach house?" You stuttered. "Yeah." He said casually.

He looked at your dumbfounded face and chuckled, "In separate rooms of course." He added.

You sighed in relief and took a long sip of your white champagne.

"Unless you want to share a room."

You almost spat out your champagne. You sent him a glare.

"Just kidding. You're so cute!" He laughed and pinched your cheek. You flushed pink.

The ride was sort of silent and awkward. "Um... Woohyun Oppa." You started.

He smiled, happy that you started a conversation. "Yes?" He looked at you.

"I'm scared to go dancing with you. I can't dance at all." You admitted.

He smirked playfully, "Then your pretty little self can just hold on to me. I can guide you."

*I can guide you.* It repeated itself over and over again in your head. It sounded so... nice coming from his mouth.

You started to space out at the thought. You didn't realize him waving his hand in front of your face.

"Hello?" He said. "Oh! Sorry, I spaced out." You sheepishly said. "Thinking about me? Lost in my handsomeness?"

"Not really." You bluntly stated. His shoulders deflated.

Finally, the two of you arrived at a grand restaurant. It was a place immensely popular for couples who loved to go dancing for dates.

You walked in with Woohyun. As soon as you entered, all eyes were on you and Woohyun.

Girls swooned over Woohyun and guys couldn't get enough of you.

You felt something twitch inside of you as you watched girls throw themselves at Woohyun.

Woohyun felt like punching a couple of the guys who checked you out.

*Psh. Not like I care.* You stubbornly thought.

*Bastards. They don't deserve a girl like ~~~~~.* Woohyun, who wasn't as much in denial as you, thought.

You both lifted up your chins and strode over to your tables. After drinking some water, you both headed to the dance floor.

Tonights dance, unfortunate for you, was the salsa. A y Latin dance where both partners had to be extremely pressed up against each other's bodies.

You both gulped. Woohyun because he was worried he wouldn't be able to control his hormones. You because you were just nervous about everything and anything.

"Okay! First timers! Get in to position!" The dance instructor called. You hesitantly placed your hand in Woohyun's hand and he pulled you close to him.

You were now pressed up against his chest. You could feel his toned body underneath his clothing.

He tried to act brave but was shaking like a chicken inside.

*I hope she/he doesn't feel my heart beating!* You both panicked.

The music , an upbeat and y song filled the place.

You watched other couples as they moved throughout the wooden dance floor. Bodies rolled up against each other. Guys held the girls firmly by their waist as they moved together in perfect harmony. You gulped for the umpteenth time.

"Just follow my lead." Woohyun whispered in your ear. You could feel his hot breath linger on your skin.

Your hearts continued to beat rapidly. *Damn, I need to get my heart checked out.* Woohyun cursed.

You both took in deep breaths. Suddenly, Woohyun wrapped his arms around your slim waist as his body started to move.

He stepped back and looked straight in your eye, hinting for you to move. You nodded and stepped towards him.

You both were now in the groove. You weren't as close and y as the other dancers but you were doing find.

Everything heated up as you wrapped your skinny arms around his neck.

Your bodies rolled against each others. It was barely salsa anymore as you both just started doing your own thing.

Both you and Woohyun were in your own worlds. The only people you saw were each other.

The dance lasted for another 20 minutes with your body moving on his and his strong arms guiding your every step.

When the music stopped playing, you looked up at him. He gazed at you through his black bangs.

You both turned away from each other and flushed red. *Damn. I didn't know she could be so... y.* Woohyun stared at you.

*I didn't know he could be so... manly.* You fanned yourself.

You both sat down at your table. "Whew! That got me hungry." You tried to distract him and change the subject.

"You know, you're a good dancer." He complimented. You blushed, "Thanks. You're not so bad yourself." You tried to stay calm and act cool.

You both ordered your food and chatted about random stuff.

You couldn't get that dance out of your mind though. He also had trouble forgetting that memorable experience.

Luckily, the food came, interrupting your thoughts.

"How is it?" He asked as you bit into your steak. "Good." You beamed.

He smiled and started eating his steak too.