Sungyeol?

I Now Pronounce You Woohyun and...Wait,What?!

You and Woohyun piled into the white limo.

The two of you drove off back to the mansion.

Woohyun didn't stop staring at you the whole ride home.

*If I fell for you, wouldn't that mean that I can cancel the competition? No, I can't do that. Besides, it's not like Soorin or Harin would win anyway. Kang ~~~~~, get ready to call yourself Nam ~~~~~ from now on.* Woohyun smiled.

The limo stopped at the Nam mansion. You got out and stretched, "Good to be home." You smiled. *Wait, this isn't my home! Babo!* You scolded yourself.

You and Woohyun walked inside and were greeted by maids and butlers as usual.

Kihyo ran up to you and hugged you. "I missed you!" You giggled, "I missed you too!"

Harin came downstairs and glared at you with hard and ice cold eyes. You flinched a little under her gaze and began to walk upstairs. You ran into Soorin and bowed.

She rolled her eyes and walked past you, purposely bumping shoulders with you.

*Who stepped on their Gucci bag?* You made a face and went into your room.

You were interrupted from your relaxation when Kihyo knocked on the door.

You already knew it was her since you and her had a special knock, "Come in unnie!" You yelled.

She poked her head in, "Master Woohyun wants you and the other ladies downstairs." She smiled and left.

You took in a deep sigh and headed downstairs.

Woohyun was standing their with the other girls.

He smiled at you, "Hi ladies. Sorry that we were gone for so long but we're back now." He began.

Harin shot you a look and you looked away uncomfortably.

"Today is Sunday as you all know so we won't be having a mission today. There is also no mission tomorrow." He said.

"Why oppa?" Harin spoke up. Both you and Woohyun secretly rolled your eyes at the name 'oppa'.

"Because my friend Sungyeol will be having his birthday party tomorrow." He answered.

You all nodded.

"And guess what? You're all invited! You'll be meeting Infinite tomorrow at the grand ball room. Limousines will be prepared for you three. You may all bring one guest. Make sure you are dressed appropriately and the party begins at 7:00 PM. That will be all. Have a nice day ladies." Woohyun walked away.

Harin smirked, already planning her outfit in mind.

You smiled, happy to be meeting Woohyun's friends.

*Oh! I can invite Kihyo! Maybe her crush is someone from Infinite.* You beamed.

Soorin just wordlessly walked away.

Without wasting anymore time, you dashed up to Kihyo's room.

You didn't bother to knock as you flung the door open and hopped in.

She put her book down, "Yes ~~~~~?"

"I'm inviting you to a birthday party!" You held out your arms.

"Whose?" She asked.

"I don't know. Some guy named Sungyeol. He's from Infinite." You said.

She blushed immediately at the name.

You peered at her with a weird stare.

"Unnie..." You leaned in. She backed away nervously.

"Could this Sungyeol guy be your.... crush?!" You asked excitedly.

She looked away, embarrassed.

You squealed as you jumped up and down.

"OMO! I have to set you guys up!" You yelled and clapped your hands.

"Shh!" She yanked you back down.

"Okay, so tell me how you know him." You said eagerly.

She sighed, "It was 2 years ago." She began.

"I used to be a maid for the Lee's. In other words, I was Sungyeol's maid. I wasn't that close to him but he was always so nice to me. He was gentle and caring. I really fell for him when he defended me from his cold hearted mother." She spoke.

"Omo~ What happened?" You gasped softly.

"I was washing the dishes when a butler accidently bumped into me. I dropped one of her favorite expensive dishes. She slapped me and called me 'useless trash'. Thankfully, Sungyeol stepped in to save me. He even gave me medicine for my cheek." She smiled at the memory.

"So... how are you working here then?" You asked.

"I was fired. Sungyeol's mom continued to hate me and complain about me to her husband. Eventually, Sungyeol's father fired me because I was such a 'headache' to his wife. Thankfully I ended up here because of Sungyeol. He was so sweet, he knew that if I couldn't find a job, I'd be out on the streets so he begged Master Woohyun to let me work here." She said softly as a tear slipped down her face.

"Oh unnie." You pulled her in for a hug. "Don't worry. I'm sure that Sungyeol loves you very much. I'll do everything that I can so you and him can be together and love each other. Sungyeol's mom won't be able to stand in between you guys." You promised her.

"Actually, Sungyeol's mom won't be a problem for a very long time." She said bitterly.

"What?" You tilted your head, confused.

"Sungyeol's mom ran away with another man after she found out that she had cancer. The man is supposedly her high school sweetheart. I heard that she died shortly after she left Sungyeol and his father. I always hated her but I never knew she would die so early. Oh god, Sungyeol and his dad must miss her so much." Kihyo began to sob.

You hugged her tighter, "It's okay unnie. It's okay. Unnie look, I know that both you and Sungyeol have been through some bad times, but it'll get better. You both will have a happy ending with eachother." You whispered.

She smiled lightly and pulled away. She wiped her tears away.

"Promise Unnie something." She said. You nodded, "What is it?"

"Give Woohyun a chance. He's a good man." She said. You gulped.

*Woohyun... he is a good man. He's sweet, caring, and loving. I'll give him a chance, for Kihyo unnie.* You smiled.

"Arasso unnie." You nodded and beamed.

"And one more thing. We'll always be best friends right?" She asked.

"Of course! Now! Let's plan our party outfits!" Both you and Kihyo cheered.

----------

Subscribe and Comment~ ^^

<333