His angelic voice

I Now Pronounce You Woohyun and...Wait,What?!

It was a breezy Thursday night. You and Harin were called to the backyard like usual.

There stood two microphones and Woohyun.

He smiled widely, "Hi ladies. Today, I have a special mission for you two. You might not know this, but singing is a big passion of mine." He started.

Harin's eye twinkled, she loved a man that had a musical side to him.

"So for today's mission, you shall shower me with your voices!" Woohyun beamed.

You blinked and then grinned. You were tone deaf and couldn't sing for a billion dollars. Some of your friends even called your singing a "whale call".

Harin, on the other hand, smirked. She was a prodigy at singing. After all, she spent most of her time partying at her very own karaoke bar with her elite buddies.

"Okay, so here is how it'll work. You'll pick a song, any song. Then, you will sing it for me to judge who the winner will be. Simple as that. Now you may choose the song of your choices." He smiled.

You tapped your chin in thought, *Hmm... maybe a SNSD song? Or maybe a f(x) song...*

You finally decided on 'Genie' by SNSD.

Next to you, Harin immediately knew what she was going to sing. 'Doctor Feel Good' by Rania.

After making your decisions final, you both stepped up to your microphones. You nervously looked at Woohyun, who was standing in front of you two. He gave you a smile and a encouraging nod.

"~~~~~, you may go first." He said.

You took a deep breath, *Might as well get it over with.*

You opened your mouth to start singing and immediately, your voice came out shaky, cracked, and off tune.

Woohyun slightly winced at the sound but he didn't care. You looked beautiful singing and even though it sounded horrible, you were having a great time. You weren't nervous anymore as you closed your eyes and smiled while singing, despite you sounding like a dying bird.

Harin held in some laughs as she judged you in her mind. 

After you finished, Woohyun clapped loudly and then turned his attention to Harin. He looked at her boredly, "Sing." He said without any enthusiasm.

She smirked and started singing rather loudly but with a strong and confident voice. She even the dance, which was a y and sort of dance.

The lyrics of the songs were already and ual but the dance made it seem like she was some type of stripper.

You made a face and looked away while Woohyun pretended to puke and gag. You giggled at his expressions and he winked at you, causing you to blush.

Harin, who was having way too much fun to notice, continued being the ty girl that she is.

Finished with her performance, she winked at Woohyun and clapped for herself.

"And the winner is..." Woohyun's eyes traveled to you as he was about to say your name.

You gave him and warning look and he sighed in defeat and misery.

"H-Harin." He grimaced.

"KYAAA! I KNEW YOU COULDN'T RESIST MY Y HIP S AND MY AMAZING VOICE!!" Harin jumped into Woohyun's unprepared arms.

He shuttered and shook her off, his eyes on you the whole time. You smiled, satisfied and was about to leave but Harin's words made you stop.

"Woohyunnie oppa~ Sing for me! I want to hear your voice!" She pleaded with a "cute" pout.

He shook his head, "Uh, no thanks. I'm good." He rejected her.

You tilted your head, *I'm really curious to how he sounds...*

"Yeah oppa, sing for us. I'm curious to how good you sound when you sing." You smiled.

He automatically smiled back and nodded, "Arasso!" He would do anything to make you happy.

Woohyun held the microphone and opened his mouth to start singing. He sang SHINee's 'Love Pain' with pure emotion, raw passion, and a strong but soft voice.

He stared into your eyes the whole time as he sang the love song.

You just couldn't help but awe over his amazing and angelic voice. Never had you heard a person sing so good and with so much emotion in their voice.

Your heart thumped rather loudly in your chest as you placed a hand over it to calm it down. Your legs slightly wobbled too.

Finished with his song, he put the microphone down and smiled. 

"OPPA! YOU SING SO GOOD! LIKE AN ANGEL'S VOICE! YOU COULD BE AN IDOL!" Harin fan-girled.

He ignored her and stepped closer to you, "So... how was it?" He asked nervously. You beamed and held out a thumbs up, "I-It was great oppa! You're an amazing singer! You could totally be an idol!" You complimented him and nervously your lips.

His heart fluttered at your compliment. Just though words were making his heart go into overdrive.

You faked a yawn, "I-I'm sort of tired now. I'm going to bed. Goodnight." You scrambled upstairs with jelly-like legs.

You jumped on your bed and screamed into your pillow. *YOUR MAKING IT SO DIFFICULT TO AVOID YOU NAM WOOHYUN! CURSE YOU AND HOW YOU MAKE ME FEEL!*

You didn't know what to do anymore. You had officially fallen for Nam Woohyun.