Winner...again.

I Now Pronounce You Woohyun and...Wait,What?!

The next morning, the three of you girls were assigned to the back yard.

You all carried your babies in your arms.

You cradled Min Sung in your arms and rocked her side to side.

Soorin just held her baby with a blank face.

Harin held her baby in a fetal position and popped her bubble gum arrogantly after giving you a dirty look.

Woohyun strode in the back yard and smiled at you and only you.

"Good morning Woohyun Oppa!" Harin beamed. He stiffly nodded.

"I watched you all with the babies and I have decided on a winner." He spoke.

Harin smiled widely, *I got this in the bag.*

Soorin just blinked, *Harin lost for sure and ~~~~~ is too immature to take care of a baby.* She rolled her eyes.

You bit your lip, *I hope I lost.*

"But before I announce the lucky winner, I have something to tell you all." Woohyun announced.

You all looked at him curiously.

"Remember the camera in the bathroom ladies?" Woohyun shivered at the thought but spoke calmly.

Everybody nodded. Harin smirked and Soorin shrugged.

"I'm not a ert or anything. It was just a little test to see who is more um...innocent?" He took a deep breath.

"Honestly, I learned a lot about you girls from the challenge and this little bathroom test. I'll start off with Harin."

Her eye twinkled excitedly.

"To start off, I turned off the camera right when you started taking off your shirt. Why would you even do that? It's disgusting and you're not a stripper so don't act like one." He sneered. Her face fell. She literally looked like she was going to have a break down.

Soorin stiffled a laugh but Woohyun caught it.

"You're no better. You did the same thing. And I swear I was so creeped out watching you take care of that baby. You're so ing emotionless. Can you smile at least once? Your eyes are always dead and . Harin didn't take care of the baby well either. She even caused the baby to choke while feeding it! I'm honestly disappointed in the two of you. I sound like I'm talking to 7 year olds right now." He scoffed.

Your eyes rounded at his harsh words. *Omo. This contest isn't as easy as it seems. It's getting more tough day by day.*

"And god damn Harin! Can you hold your baby correctly?! The thing looks like it's about to snap in half!" He yelled. Harin gulped and tried to hold back her tears.

"I was only impressed with one person during this challenge and that's ~~~~~~." He continued.

You sighed, *Not again.*

"It was like you were the actual mother of the baby ~~~~~~. I couldn't take my eyes off of you. Harin and Soorin should learn from someone like you. Great job. Our date begins at 6:00 PM. Be ready by then. The butlers will take your babies for you. No mission tonight since I want to take ~~~~~ out to somewhere nice and we'll be home rather late." He smiled.

You gave him a weird look. He flamed red, "No no! I'm not a ert! It's not like that!" He held his hands up.

You couldn't help but chuckle.

Harin was burning holes in to the side of your head with her glares.

*That little tramp. I'm not letting ANYONE win this but me. Nam Woohyun is MINE and only mine. Kang ~~~~~~, I will get you if I catch any sign of you falling for Woohyun Oppa. I'm the only future Mrs. Nam got that ?!* She clenched her fists together tightly.