The 'baby' mission part 2

I Now Pronounce You Woohyun and...Wait,What?!

Up in your room, there were 3 cameras set up there. One on your dresser, one on the wall, and one in the bathroom.

*Omo! Why is there a camera in the bathroom?! Is Woohyun Oppa a ert or something?!* You grumbled and took the camera out of the bathroom and on the floor.

Actually, Woohyun had set up the cameras in the bathroom purposely to see who would take it out first.

He smiled when he watched you take the camera out of the bathroom.

His smile turned in to a frown. And his eyes widened in horror.

Harin had noticed the camera in the bathroom and smirked. She started taking off her shirt right in front of it.

"OH MY GOD! Save my precious eyes! WHAT THE ?! THIS ISN'T ING !" Woohyun screeched and covered his eyes.

He pulled the plug on that camera and it turned off.

He sighed in relief when he couldn't see Harin in the bathroom anymore.

"God damn. What a ing ." He scoffed.

Since he couldn't ignore Soorin, he had no choice but to watch her on the cameras too.

She saw the camera in the bathroom and shrugged. She started doing what Harin was doing earlier.

Woohyun almost screamed, "WHAT THE HELL?!" He pressed random buttons and the camera in Soorin's bathroom turned off.

"Aish. This isn't ing !" He muttered and went back to watching you.

You had just finished bathing your 9 month old.

You sat on your bed and rocked her side to side. You completely forgot about the cameras.

You took some baby food and started feeding her. Making cute noises and faces as you placed the spoon of mashed and blended bananas is her tiny mouth.

Woohyun smiled softly, *She'd make the perfect mother.*

You then started to sing to the baby.

Woohyun melted at your soft voice. His eyes drooped and started to fall.

He shook is head though, *I can't fall asleep! Her voice is so soothing though...*

He almost fell in to a deep sleep but stopped himself. He continued to watch you for the rest of the night.

He only stopped to check up on the other girls.

Harin was trying to feed her baby. "Eat god dammit!" She yelled. The baby girl continued to cry.

She shoved the spoon in to the baby's mouth. Immediately, it started choking. "! Stop choking before you make me lose!"

Eventually, she stopped choking and Harin sighed in relief. "Now shut up and go to sleep or something." She rolled her eyes.

Woohyun stared at her, *What the ? She made the ing baby choke?! This is the devil...* He shook his head.

Meanwhile, Soorin was blankly staring at her baby. He started crying and she didn't even do anything.

She just picked him up and placed the poor baby in its carriage. She then sat down on her bed and flipped through a fashion magazine.

Woohyun sighed, *Aish. She's like emotionless. So ing creepy...*

In your room, you had held Min Sung and rocked her side to side until she fell asleep. You smiled and kissed her forehead.

You placed her down in her carriage. You walked over to your bed to try to get in a small nap.

Min Sung started crying a couple hours later. You jolted up and went to change her diaper.

You nuzzled her nose and giggled.

Woohyun couldn't take his eyes off of you. *She really is an angel...* He smiled.

----------

Hey guys! So it's Christmas Eve!

I wish all of you a happy holiday <33

I won't be here tomorrow or the five days after that because I will be in New York.

Sorry that I won't be able to update for almost 6 whole days D':

I wish you all a Merry Christmas though~ ^^

Subscribe&Comment~