Unfair (part 2)

I Now Pronounce You Woohyun and...Wait,What?!

As suspected, you were last place for the race and Soorin had won. You cheered in triumph and skipped to the locker rooms.

After getting changed into clothes for golfing, you and the girls piled into the limo to head to the golf course.

You grinned to yourself in the limo, *Keke, I already lost 2 rounds of the sports challeng. There is no way that I'll win now!*

When you finlly arrived at the golf course, the three of you got off and headed to where you would be playing.

Woohyun came over and smiled, "You'll all get one hit. The closest to the flag wins. Simple as that." He said.

Harin went first and lined her golf club to the ball. With a powerful swing, the ball soared threw the sunny sky. It landed seven feet away from the flag.

She smiled in satisfaction and handed the golf club to Soorin before walking towards Woohyun and standing beside him.

Soorin slid her sunglasses from her head to her eyes and lined up her golf club. She swung and the ball landed ten feet away from the flag.

Harin let out a ear piercing squeal, causing Woohyun to cover his eyes with an irritated expression.

"I WON! I WON TWO ROUNDS OUT OF THREE!" She cheered.

Everybody rolled their eyes and you went up.

You swung and your golf ball landed in mud and dirt. You clapped and beamed while the girls snickered.

"And the winner is... ~~~~~!!" Woohyun announced.

Everybody's jaw dropped.

"WHAT?!" Harin fumed.

"This challenge wasn't about who wins the most rounds." He fibbed.

*At least it isn't anymore...* He thought.

"It's about who was a good sport. And ~~~~~ clearly showed that she was the most mature when it came to competitions." He said and smiled.

"Our date will start tomorrow afternoon since we'll be going to a water park." He winked at you and left.

You stared at his back walking away with wide eyes.

Harin stopped over to you and sneered in your face, "I'll get you back for this, you ing little ." She stormed away.

You stood there, still shocked. "THIS IS SO UNFAIR!!!!!!!!" You shouted at the top of your lungs.

Woohyun bit his lip as he walked to the parking lot of the golf course. He knew that it was unfair that he chose you even if you didn't won, but he couldn't help it.

He didn't want to go on a date with Harin and he was in love with you so it was the right decision in his mind to choose you.

*This is so difficult! But I can't just cancel the competition...* He groaned.