BWOH?!

I Now Pronounce You Woohyun and...Wait,What?!

Beep. Beep.

Your black Porsche beeped as you locked it. You put your car keys in your Gucci purse and your heels made clinking noises as you walked in your mansion.

You held three shopping bags in your hands. You never flaunted your wealth but you went shopping once in a while.

The butlers and maids bowed to you as you walked passed them. You smiled and nodded as a response.

"Miss Kang, your mother wants you to report to the backyard patio area immediately." The head butler informed you.

"Alright. Tell her I'll be down once I put my things away." You went up to your room and placed the bags in a corner.

You hopped downstairs and went straight to the patio outside by the pool.

"Hi mom. Hi dad." You sat down. "Hello ~~~~~~. Your father and I have something to tell you." Your mom said.

"What it is?" You said as you chewed on a chocolate covered strawberry. "We're placing you in a marriage contest. You'll be competing for Nam Woohyun of Nam Resorts." She stated with a straight face.

You blinked at her before bursting out in laughter. "You're hilarious mom. Oh~ good one." You wiped away a tear.

"She's being serious and cover your mouth when you laugh." Your dad spoke as he placed his novel down on the table.

"What do you mean she's serious? And what are you talking about?A marriage contest? I have no idea what that's suppose to be." You scoffed.

"Isn't it obvious sweetie? Look, you need to get married. And you need to get married soon. Who else would match your taste better than Nam Woohyun? He's rich,handsome,and he's a gentleman. You'll be placed in a contest to compete for him and you'll be up against two other girls. The winner gets to proudly be called by the name of Mrs.Nam." Your mom smiled like it was nothing.

"BWOH?!" You shot up. "I refuse! How am I suppose to marry someone I don't even know, let alone love?! A marriage contest?! Have you lost your mind mother?!" You yelled.

"Mind your tone of voice young lady!" You dad sent you a warning look. You sighed and sat down.

"Sweetie, we just want what's best for you and the company." You mom chided. You rolled your eyes.

"Come on princess~ It'll be fun." Your dad persuaded. "Fun? This is not summer camp dad!" You crossed your arms stubbornly.

He sighed, "I think you should know the real reason for us making you be in this competition." He looked at your mom.

"You explain, jagiya." He told her. You mom looked at you, "Our company is in debt and is going bankrupt."

You gasped. "W-what? I thought that we were doing fine..." You said. "Apparently not. If you don't become heiress of another rich company, we will have to give up everything!" Your mom held her aching head.

"B-but...I want to marry someone I love..." You said. "You can just win the competition, divorce Woohyun when we get back on top, and then you can do whatever you want!" Your dad snickered.

*What an evil plan though...* You sadly thought.

There was no way you were going to something that evil.

Maybe being poor would be a good thing...

Your parents would be nicer people and appreciate what life has to offer instead of relying on money for everything.

*There's no way I'll win that sick competition. I'll lose purposely so I won't have to marry whoever this Nam Woohyun guy is. Hopefully being poor can make my parents nice and loving instead of mean and spoiled...*

You fake smiled at your parents, "That's a brilliant idea dad! I won't let you down!" You poured your mom another cup of tea and handed it to her.

"Oh, thank you ~~~~! What a great daughter we have!" Your mom cheered and took a sip of her jasmine tea.

"That's my princess." Your dad proudly smiled.

"Well I'm sort of tired now, I'll be heading off to bed. Goodnight mom and dad." You dashed inside your house and upstairs to your room.

You sat on your bed and took off your heels. You puffed air into your cheeks, *Aish. Next week is that stupid competition. ~~~~~, be the most revolting girl that you could possibly be! Make sure that Nam Woohyun won't even want you in his sight!*

"Hwaiting!" You whispered and made a fist.

--------

Hey guys! Whoo! First chapter up :DD

Subscribe and Comment, arasso? :] <3