Jealousy

Just A Friend ( An Idol's Love Story)

It was one of those days again. It was time for the annual SM Town album. The girls and I were gonna remake S.E.S’ I love you! We were all pretty excited about it since we liked the song.

The day came that we had to record. We first did a collaboration with the other SM town artists. Sadly, we didn’t do it together since it would be pretty crowded but hey, we’ll still be together for the music video and the photoshoot.

We finished 2 songs in 2 days.
==
The day for the filming of our music video came. The girls and I woke up earlier than usual since we were excited, suddenly felt like it was gonna be our debut.

We arrived at the filming site. We saw BoA and DBSK. We greeted them politely since it was the first time meeting them, they were so friendly and didn’t act like sunbaes.

“Super Junior talks about you girls a lot.” Jaejoong said

“Really?” My eyes sparked with interest

“Well, you know, we also ask them about you guys. You guys are pretty popular in Japan too.” Yunho sat beside Jaejoong

“Yeah, we sometimes hear fans singing your song.” Junsu smiled

BoA started to sing one of our songs and dancing to it with a goofy dance, we all cracked up. We laughed even more when we realized Junsu had a milk mustache.

He stared at us innocently and asked us what we were laughing about.

“You seem to be having fun.” Shinee’s Jonghyun said

They had just arrived and Lyn sneakily fixed herself. The girls and I snickered.

“Hi Taemin oppa!” Lyn waved happily

Taemin waved happily back.

“Minho oppa, how are you?” Lyn asked

“Fine.” Minho replied

Lyn quieted down and it became awkward. Minho effect?haha. Luckily, SNSD came.

“Annyeong-hasaeyo!” Tiffany’s loud voice echoed

We greeted them back.
you !” Tiffany squealed, hugging me at the same time.

“Annyeong-hasaeyo unnie.” I hugged her back

Tiffany then went on and hugged the others, SNSD members did the same then Jessica and I faced each other. We stared at each other, not knowing what to do. The others were chatting happily and didn’t seem to notice the tension between us.

“Uhm…hi.” Jessica faintly smiled

I smiled back “Unnie, how are you?” I bowed

“Fine, you?”

“Fine.” I nodded

No words were exchanged after that but we were saved when a few minutes later, Super Junior came. As soon as they arrived, it became noisier and the atmosphere lightened up.
G.A.L stood back and watched as the SMtowners hugged each other. Since we were still rookies, we really don’t share their strong bond but we still smiled with their reunion.

It didn’t take long for CSJH and Zhang Li Yin to arrive and the SMTown was finally, almost complete. They all really seemed close with each other and talked a lot.

Donghae finally looked up and saw me. He smiled and was about to head towards me when Jessica grabbed him and told him something. I watched with envy and disappointment as they walked away together.

But I wasn’t able to stare at them any longer as CSJH and Zhang Li Yin approached us. Like the others, they were very friendly and warm so it didn’t take long for us to become comfortable with them.

==
“Unnie, you know, I really like “Timeless”.” Regine told Zhang Li Yin

“Really?”

“Yeah! The MV was awesome and when you reached the high note, I was like wow!” Regine said excitedly

ZLY laughed “I’m glad you like it, I like your new song too!”

On the other side, Vian was performing our version of S.E.S’ I love you, the soshi girls were all enjoying it and clapping while singing along.
Lyn was learning some dance moves from BoA. Most of the time, she messes up but they were all good and laughing about it. Actually, it seems she is intentionally messing it up.

While I? I was sulking. Where are Jessica and Donghae? Why haven’t they come back yet? And why am I feeling so jealous? Aish.

“Why are you here alone instead of enjoying yourself?”

I looked up and saw Kibum standing behind me.

“Well why are you here?” I asked him back

He smiled and pulled up a chair “May I?”

I nodded my head. I wouldn’t be able to say no to him even when I wanted to, since he’s a sunbae and all.

“I’ll answer your question if you answer mine.” Kibum smiled

I sighed but I smiled back “I just don’t feel like it right now.”

“Well, the other members seem to be having fun, aren’t you jealous?”

“Why would I be when I’m talking to Super Junior’s Kim Kibum?” I replied

Kibum smiled and ruffled my hair.

“Oppa, you’re ruining my hair.” I leaned back

Kibum chuckled. “You’re scared your hair will be ruined? Come here, I’ll ruffle it more!”

“No!” I tried to avoid his hands

Kibum caught my wrists and was about to mess up my hair when a voice interrupted us.

“Ya! Where’d you two go? If you keep on going around secretly, it wouldn’t take long for you to have another scandal!” Yoochun joked

We all turned to see Jessica and Donghae walking towards us. They merely laughed at Yoochun’s joke then headed on to their respective groups. A sigh escaped my lips as I looked longingly at Donghae.

==