Photoshoot

Just A Friend ( An Idol's Love Story)

We first did the photoshoot. The clothes we had on for the photoshoot was also gonna be the ones we’ll be using on the music video. We were wearing winter clothes since it was winter.

The first part of the photoshoot was for each group or solo artist. BoA shot hers first then Zhang Li Yin then DBSK. After that Super Junior did their thing, then SNSD, Shinee and finally us.

It was fun. I kinda even forgot about the whole Jessica- Donghae situation. During our photoshoot, to make our smiles seem natural, the sunbaes goofed around especially Super Junior.

you sshi!you sshi! Look here!” Donghae called out

I looked at him and he did a funny but cute face. G.A.L laughed but in some way, it didn’t look weird in a still shot. There was even a time when the SJ members accidentally knocked down one of the cameras.

The whole studio became quiet as Leeteuk glared at s then picked up the camera and inspected it. We heaved a sigh of relief after he announced that besides from a little scratch, the camera was ok.

==
The make-up artists did retouches on us. There were also cameras there from various networks.

“Hi!” I spoke in English as I waved to the camera.

“How is the shoot today?”

“It’s really fun. I really feel blessed that I get to spend time with the SMtown family.” I answered

“What are they like?”

“They’re very nice. It didn’t take long for me to become comfortable with them.” I smiled

“Besides from your members, who are you closest to in SMtown??”

“Uh.. Tiffany unnie and Donghae oppa.”

The cameramen and women started to tease me. Seems like they also know about my little “confession” in SGB.

 

“Anio~, It’s not like that at all. Donghae oppa and I have an oppa-dongsaeng relationship. Nothing else.” As soon as the words escaped from my mouth, sadness engulfed my heart.

Is it truly just an oppa-dongsaeng relationship and nothing more? Even though I felt sad, I continued to smile in front of the camera but as soon as they left to film others, my smile faded from my face.

you -sshi, are you alright?” The make-up artist asked

I smiled at the make-up artist. A smile that said “everything’s ok” when in reality, it wasn’t.

==
We had a little break for lunch and you wouldn’t believe how long the table we used. Well, it wasn’t just one table. More like a bunch of tables stuck together.

We were scrambled once again. I was sitting in between Taeyeon and Tiffany. I actually wanted to seat at another place since in front of me was Donghae and Jessica. They didn’t do any sweet things like feeding each other but they talked and laughed a lot.

The others teased them and they just laughed again. I made a face and turned away. I decided to direct my anger on my food, I took my fork and continually stabbed my food, what I didn’t know was that everyone saw me do it. Especially the ones near me.

you , are you ok?” Tiffany asked, though she was leaning a little away from me

“What?” I looked at her then everyone around me

“You were just stabbing your food awhile ago. Are you mad at something?” Taeyeon asked

“O—oh. Really? I was?” I tried to act dumb

They all nodded their head. Think you think!

“Uh…ahahahah!” I burst into laughter, hoping that they would laugh along

But they didn’t. Instead, they stared at me. My fake laughter died down. I excused myself and left to the dressing room. How could I let myself act like that?

==
I didn’t go out of the dressing room until the photoshoot started. Good thing that my weirdness earlier seemed to have been forgotten. I went out to see everyone joking around and laughing, they were already in their places.

The cameraman placed me right in the middle of Jessica and Donghae.Greaaattt. I glanced at Jessica and saw her pouting then at Donghae who was giving Jessica a smile. Seriously, what is up with this two?! I raised my hand.

 

“Yes, you ?” The cameraman asked

“Could I transfer?” I asked

“Why?”

“Uh…because..”

How am I gonna come up with an excuse without making it look like I’m hiding something?

“Because she promised me that she would be beside me.” Kibum spoke out

Everyone, including me, turned to Kibum with a surprised expression.When I caught his eye, I mouthed the word what. He smiled and casually sauntered towards me, he took me by the wrist and led me to his place, positioning me to stand beside him.

I looked back once and saw Donghae frowning while Jessica was smiling happily.

“Ok.you no more problems?” The cameraman asked

I shook my head.

“Ok, we’ll begin now. Everyone smile!”

“What are you doing?” I whispered through my smile

“We’ll talk later. Right now, just concentrate on the photo shoot and smile.”

==
After the photo shoot, Kibum immediately took my hand and led me away.

“What was that about?” I asked him, as soon as we arrived in a corner away from everyone else

“I thought you needed some help, so I helped you.” Kibum replied nonchalantly

I stayed quiet for a few seconds before a smile appeared on my face “Thank you.”

“No problem.” He hit my arm

“Hey!” I protested

“What?”

“I’m not one of your buddies that you could just hit! I’m an idol and most importantly a girl!”

Ok, so I was making something out of nothing but seriously, I am way offended. I’m a girl and he should be a gentleman like Siwon.

“So what do you want? A hug or a kiss?”

“Neither! Get out of my way.” I left before anything weird or embarrassing could happen.

Who knew that behind his silent and mysterious image, he was this?!