Stay Away

Just A Friend ( An Idol's Love Story)

“I’m free!” I waved my arms around

So I looked stupid but I didn’t really care. Only my members and manager was there.

:” I believe I can fly!
I believe I can touch the sky..!”

“You probably need to walk first before flying.” I stopped singing and frowned as I saw Kibum leaning on the wall with that smug smile.

“Annyeong-hasaeyo oppa.” My members greeted

Kibum stood up straight, smiled and bowed back.

“We’re going to go.” Regine mouthed and pointed out the door

“Annyeong-higyeseyo.” They said their goodbyes

Kibum bowed.

Once the door closed, Kibum turned to me.

“They’re really amusing.”

“Uh-huh.” I nodded my head

Kibum suddenly frowned and started to walk towards me. He stopped right beside my bed and leaned towards me.

“Why?”

Kibum didn’t answer and instead, picked up my necklace and inspected it. I naturally whisked his hand away and held my necklace protectively.

Kibum smiled and stood up straight “That’s Donghae’s, am I right?’

“That’s none of your business.” I answered

“Of course it’s my business, who told you to go around and steal my members’ belongings?!”

“What are you talking about?! Donghae oppa willingly gave this to me!”

Kibum smiled “Gotcha!” He did a pointing pose with a wink

“What are you talking about?”
“You just admitted that the necklace you are wearing is from Donghae.”

I glared at him.
==
It was right back to work after my leg was fully healed. The first thing I didn’t do was a performance but it was attending an event. Everyone was surprised by my sudden appearance. That day I went for the mature concept with a black mini dress and of course with Donghae’s necklace.

I smiled and waved at the cameras surrounding me. I was a bit nervous because it was the first time my members weren’t there with me.

you -sshi, could we ask you a few questions?” The reporters right before the door asked

I smiled and nodded.

“It seems your leg is fully healed.”

“Yes, it is.” I laughed and wiggled my leg a bit to show that it was fine

==
Regine the TV.

you ! You’re on tv!” Regine called

We all gathered in the living room and watched the news report.

“Last night, G.A.L’s member you made an unexpected appearance at the fashion show and surprised everyone .Just last week, it was reported that she injured her leg but now she’s back and everyone, especially her fans, are very happy about it.She was wearing a simple but fashionable black mini dress that showed off her long and lean legs. She smiled and waved happily at the camera, giving off the message that she was happy to be back. A lot of people have also commented how much healthier and prettier she looks.”

As the news anchor said those words, a video of me in the said event was showed.

“But the thing that really caught the citizens’ eyes was the necklace that she was wearing. It’s still not confirmed but a lot of people are saying how her necklace looks like the one that Super Junior’s Donghae was using when they were still promoting ‘U’ and now rumors are flying that Donghae gave the necklace to her and are dating.”

Regine turned off the TV and the members stared at me.

“Why are you looking at me like that?”

“Tell us the truth. That necklace, where’d you get it?” Vian demanded
It was the first time I saw her this serious.

“Donghae oppa gave it to me.” I admitted

“Why didn’t you tell us sooner?!” Lyn raised her voice

“I’m sorry---“

“Then we could have fangirl it sooner!”

Eh? I looked up and saw the three of them jumping around, giggling and squealing.

I smiled. Are they really older than me?

“But..” I frowned

They stopped jumping around and looked at me “But what?”

“Anti-fans.” I murmured

==
I walked the hallways of the company. It was much more quieter during the day than the night. I stopped and looked out the window. It was snowing. Shouldn’t I be happy? But why do I feel so glum?

FLASHBACK (A few hours ago)

I entered one of the rooms inside the SM ENT. building. I saw Donghae with Super Junior’s manager. Something didn’t feel right. Donghae didn’t even look at me. He just went and left with his manager. That’s when I noticed who was sitting behind the desk, Lee Soo Man himself.

“You probably know about your scandal with Donghae. Do you know about the scandals of Jessica and Taeyeon from SNSD?”

I nodded.

“So you also know what happened after the scandal exploded.”

I nodded again.

“We don’t want history to repeat itself so as of now, you need to stay away from Donghae.”

My head snapped up and I looked at Lee Soo Man in shock.

----