Number

Just A Friend ( An Idol's Love Story)

you ,you wake up!” A frantic voice said, shaking me at the same time

“5 more minutes.” I groaned and rolled over

“We don’t have 5 more minutes! It’s already 6:20!”

“What?!” I shot up

Looks like everyone woke up late because they were all running around. Some were packing their stuff, some were fixing themselves, and some (mostly the leaders) were shouting for the other members to hurry up.

I quickly stood up, grabbed my bag and ran to the nearest bathroom with a shower. I decided not to wash my hair, I just rinsed it with water to get rid of the ‘chemicals’. After I had showered and dressed, the manager came and we had to leave to do our hair and make-up.

We weren’t able to say goodbye to the other SMtowners because they were in a hurry too and most of them had left. We had no choice but to do the hair and make-up at the car because we were going to have a performance and we couldn’t afford being late, especially being rookies and all.

But we ended up being late anyway and not just seconds either but a whole 10 minutes! Now if this gets leaked out, the stupid anti-fans might go and create some stupid rumors.

====
We arrived at the site of the filming, the staff did some retouches then we were rushed to the set.

“Annyeong-hasaeyo…G.A.L imnida!”

===

In a couple of hours, the filming was done. The first thing that we did was say sorry to the staff. We explained what happened and thankfully, they were all very gracious about it.

On our way out, we passed by Super Junior. We all greeted each other though we couldn’t talk because we had another schedule, I didn’t see Donghae either but I did notice something and that was Kibum’s with them. He gave me a small nod, I smiled faintly.

====
Off to our next schedule. The filming site this time was a little far, so we could rest a little in the car. Vian chose to doze off, Lyn was singing a random song while Regine looked outside her window. Every now and then calling our attention to look at something while I was fidgeting with my bag, checking if I had left anything at the SM building.

I was putting my bag away when I noticed something, a piece of paper crumpled inside the outer pocket of my bag. I took it out and shrieked in delight. Various expressions came from my members.

“What’s wrong?” The manager looked at me through the mirror

Lyn stopped singing and stared at me.

“What happened?” Regine frowned at me

“Eh? Are we here?” A sleepy Vian asked from the backseat

“Sorry, sorry. It’s nothing.” I crumpled the piece of paper in my hand

“Hey, what do you have there?” Lyn asked

I smiled cheekily “It’s a secret.” I answered, even though I really wanted to tell them.

Lyn looked at me then at my hand. Her face instantly lit up. I think I know what she’s up to.

“No!!” I shrieked and laughed as Lyn and Regine was trying to get the piece of paper from me.

Then they used the technique that targets my weakness, they started to tickle me. I laughed even harder and Regine managed to take the piece of paper from me. As she and Lyn read it, I watched with amusement as their eyes turned huge then they shrieked in delight.

“What happened now?” The manager turned to us but he was ignored.

“Omo!you ! You have his number!” Regine whispered excitedly, in case our manager hears.

I nodded excitedly as we squealed together.

“Wha’ happened?” Vian popped out

“Go back to sleep.” I said and pushed her back

Regine, Lyn and I started to squeal again.

“Send a message to him!” Regine urged

“Isn’t that a little straightforward?” I asked them

“Duh! He gave you his number, that must mean he’s interested in you.” Lyn said “Go on, text him.”

“But what am I supposed to tell him? He must be busy right now.” I whined

“Girls, we’re here.” The manager interrupted our little discussion

I sighed and put the note on my pocket for safe-keeping.

“Vian, wake up.Hurry!There’s an earthquake!”

Regine, Lyn and I started to jump up and down and shake the car.

“Huh?! Earthquake?! NOO!!!” Vian jumped out of the car and ran towards the building

The fans who were waiting outside looked at her as if she was crazy.

The other members and I chuckled and hi-fived, even the manager found it funny and laughed a little. We alighted the car and waved to the fans, all the time my hand in my pocket to make sure I won’t lose it.

====
When we had a little break from the filming, Vian finally found out about the note.

“Sorry that I left without even saying goodbye but here’s my number. Call me sometime or leave me a message, arasso?-Donghae” Vian read it out loud as I smiled smugly

“Omo!you !” Vian squealed and shook me

I laughed but we couldn’t fangirl any longer because we started to film again.

==
We earned another break as we drove to our next schedule. While in the car, we decided to text Donghae.

여보세요 형제는, 이것you 이다.
나는 지금 막 당신이 이것이 나의 수이고 당신이 유감스러운 말할 필요가 없는는다는 것을 알게 하고 싶었다.
그런데, 다른 일원은 안녕 말한다. ”

TRANSLATION:

Hello oppa, this is you .
I just wanted to let you know that this is my number and you don’t need to say sorry.
By the way, the other members says hi.

==

the Korean might be incorrect. I just used a translator. :)