The End

Just A Friend ( An Idol's Love Story)

I froze and my heart beat rapidly. That voice. I would know that anywhere.
A tear fell from my eye and his grip loosened. I slowly turned around with my eyes closed, wondering if it all was just a dream but when I opened them he was there .
A gentle smile on his lips.

More tears came, accompanied by a soft smile.

His smile left his face and was replaced by a concerned look. “What is it? What’s wrong?” He cupped my face with his hands

I shook my head and sniffed, wiping away my tears in the process.
He heaved a sigh of relief, knowing I was just getting into one of my emotional moments. Then he pulled me into his arms and gave me a tight hug.

“Did you miss me?” He whispered into my ear, causing shivers down my spine.

It’s amazing how he still gives this reaction to me even after for so long.

“No, I didn’t miss you.” I answered

He pulled away from me “What?”

I smiled a bit “It would be a total lie if I said those words.” I continued

A smile returned to his face and he hugged me once more.
No words were needed to be exchanged for us to know that our love was still alive and burning.
Being apart from him made me realize how much he completed me and at that moment, I decided that I was never going to let him go again.

He was the prince I’ve been waiting for all my life. My knight in shining armor, my first and last love, my Donghae.

And now I’ve also realized that I was never Just A Friend.

==

HELLO EVERYONE!! So here's the last chappie. I hope you weren't disappointed and would still comment. Alright? For those vouching for a sequel. here's what I'll say: I think if I were ever to make a sequel, the characters would be different. Lead would still be you but the main will be different, the mains here will perhaps only playing cameos. :D But I'm not writing one soon, because I'm busy with my current story. :)

If you're interested in checking it out, you may do so by clicking here!
I really hope you could check it out guys. It's my first try on non-fic characters and I need all the encouragement I can get. If you find youreselves wanting to read some more, you could always make an account and vote, comment, or fan. Or you could even just PM me here in AFF, :))